Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

++ UPDATE - Edelman has concussion - Out Wk 16

Just popped up on the injury report. He has been playing through a thigh injury, but this is the first I've heard of this. If it occurred during Sundays game and is mild, he has a chance to pass the NFL's concussion protocol and play. However, if this occurred during practice, then things get murkier.

If, by chance, he misses this week.....then it would seemingly be a big potential boost for LaFell and, particularly, Gronk.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2277006-julian-edelman-injury-updates-on-patriots-stars-concussion-thigh-and-return

He practiced (limited) yesterday apparently. Strange, doesn't he have to pass protocol before being even let back on the practice field?

Either way this is bad news of he doesn't play. I've got Edelman and my opponent has Gronk this week. I'd have to start Andre Johnson in his place :puke:

If you're playing on DraftKings/Fanduel Brandon Lafell maybe a nice play vs that horrible Jets secondary that I watch every single Sunday.

He practiced (limited) yesterday apparently. Strange, doesn't he have to pass protocol before being even let back on the practice field?

Either way this is bad news of he doesn't play. I've got Edelman and my opponent has Gronk this week. I'd have to start Andre Johnson in his place :puke:

We'll find out today if he sustained a concussion AT practice, or if it was prior. If it was sustained prior to practice, being limited yesterday is a good sign. The odd part is that the Patriots were in shells and sweats yesterday. I don't know how much contact he would've had at practice.

With that said, I'm totally screwed since my only other option is Harry Douglas who relies on Julio being out.

We'll find out today if he sustained a concussion AT practice, or if it was prior. If it was sustained prior to practice, being limited yesterday is a good sign. The odd part is that the Patriots were in shells and sweats yesterday. I don't know how much contact he would've had at practice.

With that said, I'm totally screwed since my only other option is Harry Douglas who relies on Julio being out.

Listening to Fantasy sport XM and they're saying Julio Jones injury is a lot more serious than what the Falcons are saying. They're saying he has a Hip Flexor and that every time he runs, the sharp pain is there. They're speculating he won't play this week or next.

Listening to Fantasy sport XM and they're saying Julio Jones injury is a lot more serious than what the Falcons are saying. They're saying he has a Hip Flexor and that every time he runs, the sharp pain is there. They're speculating he won't play this week or next.

Thanks for the insight :thumbsup:

I heard from different source it was the labrum ... either way, Julio is toast for ff and Atlanta for the duration.

I heard from different source it was the labrum ... either way, Julio is toast for ff and Atlanta for the duration.

Well in that case, if Edelman is active, is there a chance the Pats limit him to save him for the playoffs? Maybe Douglas is a better start.

Well in that case, if Edelman is active, is there a chance the Pats limit him to save him for the playoffs? Maybe Douglas is a better start.

I was pimpin' Harry like a mofo last week, and strongly back him again vs. the Saints.

guy is $$$$ with JJ out.

• Like 1

If Julio doesn't start, Douglas is a must start vs NO. That's a potential shout out IMO.

I was pimpin' Harry like a mofo last week, and strongly back him again vs. the Saints.

guy is $$$$ with JJ out.

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Limited Friday and questionable. Looks like Harry Douglas is penciled in my lineup. Edelman will likely be active and put up great numbers on my bench because the Pats don't reveal any info.

Evans

home against gb should be a good option, but i'm like you as i'd hate to see edelman or ty go off as well while sitting on my bench

i have to make the correct pick

I like Timothy wright a little more this week if desperate at TE...

Of course I like all the offense on NE vs Jets...

Vareen? A bump?

Me and you have had to live with Vereen and Jennings all year - it's been an up and down ride