Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

White House feeds National Champs Clemson buffet of fast food

Trump had a large spread of McDonalds, Wendys, Burger King, and pizza to feed Clemson tonight. Paid for it out his own pocket too. Some people are praising him while others are upset over. What you guys think?

This the same guy that owns a dozen or so places with fully staffed 'luxury' kitchens? I bet they even cater.

Doh!

What the hell, I'm sure most of the college kids don't mind eating cold fast food.

Plus you know Trump is scarfing on the leftovers right now.

I don't give two focks what these guys were fed at a trip to the white house

sounds like someone needs a Happy meal

I would actually prefer a Mcchicken. I have a soft spot for those

Wife does too. McChicken with just ketchup

Liberals throwing a fit over it even though he paid for it himself. Which is hilarious

Liberals throwing a fit over it even though he paid for it himself. Which is hilarious

They would prefer the taxpayer pay for lobster tails and filet mignon.

This the same guy that owns a dozen or so places with fully staffed 'luxury' kitchens? I bet they even cater.

Doh!

What the hell, I'm sure most of the college kids don't mind eating cold fast food.

Plus you know Trump is scarfing on the leftovers right now.

Would you prefer he served cilantro?

Know your audience Trump....Popeyes or White Castle.

Man's got a point. I hope he had at least enough cultural sensitivity to serve Hi-C.

Man's got a point. I hope he had at least enough cultural sensitivity to serve Hi-C.

Dont forget the grape soda.

Can you imagine? It's already a cold winter's day in DC. Then you know each of these places had to make loads of these burgers and leave them sitting around until they can complete the order.

Think I would have gone with pizza. That's better cold then yuck cold Filet-O-Fish.

Isnt it grape drank?

I thought if a black person said grape drank it was a variation of purple drank meaning codeine and sprite?

I thought if a black person said grape drank it was a variation of purple drank meaning codeine and sprite?

I thought that was sizurp. Where is peenie when we need her?

Nooo purple drank is the one with codeine. Grape drink is the hood drink lol

Good point.

He's prolly also the first president that actually has a white house kitchen staff.

When I interned at Channel 4 sports in DC, wednesday was (still is) press day at Redskins Park. 2 other things happened that day. 1, they got paid. First time I ever saw checks of those amounts. 2, they got McDonald's whatever and how much ever they wanted. It was nothing to see guys get 10 Big Macs and 10 orders of fries. They friggin loved it.

I think my first question might be whether or not he had someone ask the team what they wanted and whether or not the menu followed their stated desire for food.

I do sorta wonder what led to the menu in question. If there was no specific ask from the team, why not at least bump it up to some Outback or something?

Imagine he got KFC or Popeyes? The freak out would have been awesome.

Imagine he got KFC or Popeyes? The freak out would have been awesome.

Oh yeah, right, because we are supposed to pretend that is racist, right? isn't that the game?

Oh yeah, right, because we are supposed to pretend that is racist, right? isn't that the game?

Yup

My wife made a comment about this "story" this morning. I asked her, "what is the problem? They are about 100 college kids. You aren't going to have a sit down meal with caviar and foie gras."

This sure seems like the definition of nitpicking to me.

Chappelle does a great bit on that. 😆

My wife made a comment about this "story" this morning. I asked her, "what is the problem? They are about 100 college kids. You aren't going to have a sit down meal with caviar and foie gras."

This sure seems like the definition of nitpicking to me.

Agreed. Trump is awful in so many ways, no need to focus on this stuff.

The most surprising news about this story is a championship team actually went to the WH :lol: