Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Abortion rights now called reproductive justice.

They are trying to turn abortion into a virtue. It's not, it's just legal. There is only a legal argument for abortion, not a moral one.

They are trying to turn abortion into a virtue. It's not, it's just legal. There is only a legal argument for abortion, not a moral one.

What about Kim and Kanyes fetus?

In view of the large families of the Slav native population, it could only suit us if girls and women there had as many abortions as possible. We are not interested in seeing the non-German population multiply…We must use every means to instill in the population the idea that it is harmful to have several children, the expenses that they cause and the dangerous effect on woman's health… It will be necessary to open special institutions for abortions and doctors must be able to help out there in case there is any question of this being a breach of their professional ethics." - Adolf Hitler 1942

After World War II, the War Crimes Tribunal indicted ten Nazi leaders for "encouraging and compelling abortion," which the tribunal considered a "crime against humanity."

Exceptions to every rule

That's new.

:lol: these chicks are absolute lunatics!!!

While I'm against abortion, what are the chances those women that would get one (where their life isn't in danger) are really going to raise that child where it will make a significant contribution to society?

Never heard of reproductive justice.

I'm mostly pro choice. I could probably get on board with a late trimester ban but I don see any fair enforceable way to make exceptions for the health of the mother. I also don't think we want to provide social welfare for another X number of kids most of whom are going to be born into situations where the mother can't or won't properly care for them.

This latest action of attempting to pull federal funding for PP is dog-whistle politics at its finest.

FF are proscribed by federal for use in funding or providing abortion. The idiots will say that PP

is finding a way around that, but I've read their financials - and if they are, they're doing a damn

fine job of scamming everyone - including the states and individuals that provide actual funding

for abortion. But it plays to the mouth-breathing "THEY'RE KILLIN BABIES!" base.

- Just like the phony "they're parting out dead babies for profit!" nonsense.

You can't fix stupid - but you CAN pretty easily gin up their irrational, unintelligent fears.

And no, "Reproductive Rights" are NOT a 'code word for Abortion'. Hell, the mere act of providing

pads and tampons to women who otherwise would be stuck at home (and miss work) is an act of

facilitating 'Reproductive Rights'. Anybody who has ever been close to a woman (thus ruling out

half this bored) knows that their organic mechanics are dodgy at best. Ovarian Cysts, Ectopic Pregnancies,

- you name it.

Not to mention providing various forms of birth control. Which, if you're a true conservative and not

a religious ideologue, one would support. - Beats the hell out of further overtaxing an already failing

social safety net.

I don't know where I stand on abortion. If my parents weren't Catholic, if they had listened to the 'experts',

I'd be kibbles and bits. But I do think that women are entitled to the kind of health care and services to

that which their richer counterparts have access.

And I believe that now that legislation has already been written and passed, any subsequent action is that of the Feds

using the bully pulpit to marginalize and shame those women. It's not about fact, but about emotion - and that's not how I

prefer my legislation to come to fruition.

And, if you truly subscribe to a loving God, you don't use that God to shame and endanger women seeking basic female health services. Nothing pisses me off more than these so-called "Christians" standing outside a clinic and shouting "Murderer! and Baby Killer!" at scared young women having their worst day already.

You can't fix stupid - but you CAN pretty easily gin up their irrational, unintelligent fears. A

Not to mention providing various forms of birth control. Which, if you're a true conservative and not B

a religious ideologue, one would support. - Beats the hell out of further overtaxing an already failing

social safety net.

And, if you truly subscribe to a loving God, you don't use that God to shame and endanger women seeking basic female health services. C Nothing pisses me off more than these so-called "Christians" standing outside a clinic and shouting "Murderer! and Baby Killer!" at scared young women having their worst day already. D

A Kind of like the Democrats constantly do with old people about Medicare and Social Security? Or minorities and Republicans being white supremists? Or the poor that 'the rich get richer'?

B I'm in favor of distribution of contraceptives and birth control (not abortion). Also, if you're on public assistance, limit the

number of kids you can claim. Maybe this will stop the welfare baby factories.

C Women going to an abortion clinic are not seeking basic female health services. Seriously; call it what it is.

D True Christians don't do that. Zealots do. They're the same type calling soldiers baby killers, etc. And why do you think

those young women even have that mindset of it being their worst day?

As to point C, please find me an actual "Abortion Clinic".

Ya know, a one-trick pony type of shop that exists solely in your mind.

As to point C, please find me an actual "Abortion Clinic".

Ya know, a one-trick pony type of shop that exists solely in your mind.

Where did I say it was a one trick pony? They changed the label from abortion clinics and moved it to Planned Parenthood, Family Planning, etc. But I do see where I assumed you meant they're only going there for that. I apologize if you meant that women seeking other treatments were subjected to the zealots yelling murderer at them.

http://www.abortion.com/

Care to specify a state?

This latest action of attempting to pull federal funding for PP is dog-whistle politics at its finest.

FF are proscribed by federal for use in funding or providing abortion. The idiots will say that PP

is finding a way around that, but I've read their financials - and if they are, they're doing a damn

fine job of scamming everyone - including the states and individuals that provide actual funding

for abortion. But it plays to the mouth-breathing "THEY'RE KILLIN BABIES!" base.

Serious question Wiff, since you are an accountant and I acknowledge I may be missing some procedural thing: PP brings in money, some part of which is from the government. PP provides services, some of which include abortions. How can you say that government money doesn't go to abortions? Perhaps stated another way: if the government tomorrow stopped funding PP, would they definitively invest the exact same amount into abortions and cut back 100% from other programs, or might they cut a little from some? How can anyone say that? :dunno:

Someone want to show me where these whores have been denied the right to reproduce?

It's called reproductive responsibility. Its your body, it's your choice, it's your responsibility.

A moral is subjective. Right and wrong, standards of behavior and conduct, etc. You are implying YOUR opinion on the matter is right and others are wrong. It is subjective, meaning many people have a different view on what is right and wrong in regards to abortion. HTH

Why are tax dollars being used for Planned Parenthood anyway? Why can't women buy their own birth control? If they want to be strong, independent women, then they should pay for their own sh*t.

Liberals always want to murder the defenseless and the weakest. Babies and the elderly.

It's projection, they know how weak and wimpy they are themselves, it helps them somehow feel tough.

So when you decided that electing a black man was the last straw and you flipped to a conservative, how did that work with all the issues you stood for? Did you become pro-life the same day? Or did you flip on one thing a week for a while?

Never heard of reproductive justice.

I'm mostly pro choice. I could probably get on board with a late trimester ban but I don see any fair enforceable way to make exceptions for the health of the mother. I also don't think we want to provide social welfare for another X number of kids most of whom are going to be born into situations where the mother can't or won't properly care for them.

This is how I feel. This is a personal decision. Having a baby is life altering. Not a decision stuffy white guys in suits need to be making for women. The same people who scream and shout about being pro-life also become pro-'fock 'em' when that baby is born unwanted and in poor homes that need government assistance.

Liberals always want to murder the defenseless and the weakest. Babies and the elderly.

It's projection, they know how weak and wimpy they are themselves, it helps them somehow feel tough.

WTF? Is this honestly how you think or just some more flame bait?

WTF? Is this honestly how you think or just some more flame bait?

Liberal males are always trying to portray masculenity. That's why many of them wear beards. It's not working though.

WTF? flame bait?

You mean like your shitty alias?

Fock off you piece of shiot.

I remember first hearing the term "African American" in late 1980's. It was surprising because any reference to blacks and Africa prior to that sounded derogatory. I didn't think it would last and end up going the way of the "negro" and "colored".

I was wrong. :dunno:

Liberal males are always trying to portray masculenity. That's why many of them wear beards. It's not working though.

Lol that is actually funny. Assuming you made this comment tongue in cheek. If you're serious then I feel sorry for your lack of intellect.

Good point. I never thought of either "reproductive justice" or abortion rights in those terms before.

You can't fix stupid - but you CAN pretty easily gin up their irrational, unintelligent fears.

And no, "Reproductive Rights" are NOT a 'code word for Abortion'. Hell, the mere act of providing

pads and tampons to women who otherwise would be stuck at home (and miss work) is an act of

facilitating 'Reproductive Rights'. Anybody who has ever been close to a woman (thus ruling out

half this bored) knows that their organic mechanics are dodgy at best. Ovarian Cysts, Ectopic Pregnancies,

- you name it.

Not to mention providing various forms of birth control. Which, if you're a true conservative and not

social safety net.

I don't know where I stand on abortion. If my parents weren't Catholic, if they had listened to the 'experts',

I'd be kibbles and bits. But I do think that women are entitled to the kind of health care and services to

that which their richer counterparts have access.

And I believe that now that legislation has already been written and passed, any subsequent action is that of the Feds

using the bully pulpit to marginalize and shame those women. It's not about fact, but about emotion - and that's not how I

prefer my legislation to come to fruition.

And, if you truly subscribe to a loving God, you don't use that God to shame and endanger women seeking basic female health services. Nothing pisses me off more than these so-called "Christians" standing outside a clinic and shouting "Murderer! and Baby Killer!" at scared young women having their worst day already.

Serious question Wiff, since you are an accountant and I acknowledge I may be missing some procedural thing: PP brings in money, some part of which is from the government. PP provides services, some of which include abortions. How can you say that government money doesn't go to abortions? Perhaps stated another way: if the government tomorrow stopped funding PP, would they definitively invest the exact same amount into abortions and cut back 100% from other programs, or might they cut a little from some? How can anyone say that? :dunno:

Bump for Wiff. :cheers:

Planned Parenthood is just playing games when it comes to funding of their abortion services. They're just doing an endrun around of the Hyde amendment. 10% of their square footage goes towards abortion my ass. They are scamming and everyone knows it.

Did you shave your beard when you decided to switch parties?

Never had one. And yeah, switching parties, no one ever does that.....dumbass.

Never had one. And yeah, switching parties, no one ever does that.....dumbass.

The point is, every time you spout BS about liberal men, you're talking about yourself. You know it's BS, we know it's BS, yet you just can't help yourself. Fock man, I gave up on the Dems 5-6yrs before you, and I'm one of the bored libs compared to you. Be real... right now, you're just another of the caracatures that post here.

Making fun of someone for being enlightened...... :lol:

Different variations but 'If you're not a liberal when you're twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain'.

Making fun of someone for being enlightened...... :lol:

Different variations but 'If you're not a liberal when you're twenty, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at forty, you have no brain'.

Sorry snowflake, swing and a miss again. Good try, good effort.

I think a woman should have ultimate say over her personal health and should have access to the decision of having or not having a baby.

That being said, the liberal inclination to manipulate words in order to label things in such a way as to manipulate the agenda is tiring.

Sorry snowflake, swing and a miss again. Good try, good effort.

:lol: the Trump bashing crybabies calling someone snowflake.

Pull out your pic of Obama hugging Hillary and go rub one out. Four years will fly by.

:lol: the Trump bashing crybabies calling someone snowflake.

Pull out your pic of Obama hugging Hillary and go rub one out. Four years will fly by.

Swing and a miss, snowflake. That's two. Here's a hint, your little buddy up there has voted for Obama many, many more times than me.

Do you need a safe space?

Swing and a miss, snowflake. That's two. Here's a hint, your little buddy up there has voted for Obama many, many more times than me.

Do you need a safe space?

You're the one p!ssed someone came to their senses and voted Conservative. Don't worry sister, them womens be a marchin for yo vajayjay rights. :lol: