Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

You seem quite confident, too, and can pay me in cryptocurrency :thumbsup:

Ill make a $100 wager with you that Trump is re-elected in 2020. Im already playing with house money. MD owes me $100 in a little over a year because no impeachment. So if you want to call it a bet its official just let me know.

Ill make a $100 wager with you that Trump is re-elected in 2020. Im already playing with house money. MB owes me $100 in a little over a year because no impeachment. So if you want to call it a bet its official just let me know.

I cant believe anyone would bet on Trump getting impeached. After Bush lied us into Iraq without repercussions I have pretty much given up on any president having to face the music again.

Ill make a $100 wager with you that Trump is re-elected in 2020. Im already playing with house money. MB owes me $100 in a little over a year because no impeachment. So if you want to call it a bet its official just let me know.

Done.

I cant believe anyone would bet on Trump getting impeached. After Bush lied us into Iraq without repercussions I have pretty much given up on any president having to face the music again.

Trump hasn't yet done anything nearly as bad as getting a blow job from an intern.

Who is MB? I’m drawing a blank.

Trump hasn't yet done anything nearly as bad as getting a blow job from an intern.

:lol:
  • Like 1

Who is MB? Im drawing a blank.

That dude was cool as Fock

Nah, he is good for it.

Dont say I didnt warn you. Has nothing to do with Mobb himself, its just the general rule for random forum bets over time that people likely forgot is No link, no bet. Peoples memories tend to get a bit foggy when someone comes collecting for something that happened some time ago, ya dig.

Not there's anything wrong with that......

Ill make a $100 wager with you that Trump is re-elected in 2020. Im already playing with house money. MD owes me $100 in a little over a year because no impeachment. So if you want to call it a bet its official just let me know.

It was 50 and no I wont. :cheers:

Trump is what he always was. An extremely flawed candidate.

If the dems nominate someone sane, a moderate, that talks economy and environment and foreign policy, they win. Preferably a youngish likeable candidate from a big state, preferably Midwest.

If they nominate some wacko coaster that talks non stop about free stuff and social justice, they lose.

The blueprint is pretty easy. If I were the candidate, my game plan is simple. Blue collar economic message first and foremost. And just play the statesman. I wouldnt even get into anti trump stuff. You just look bad playing his game, and the media will do that for you anyway.

But the dems are stupid, and dont appear to have learned their lesson at all yet. So we will see.

• Like 1

Ill take the field for $100

You give 1.5:1 and you got a deal.

Since you get 'everybody else', I want odds.

No. Straight up is implied in your OP.

Fair enough, I did imply that.

Is it a bet?

• Like 1

He lost the popular vote by a pretty big margin last time around. What makes you think that indicates a slam dunk? I know W did it too and got re-elected. But a couple things are different this time around.

First of all, W was much closer in popular than the oompa loompa was. Second, yellow cake, the bad terrorists will get us, we must go to war now! The fear mongering by the administration got W his second term

Sure Donald will/already is trying to get us into some war/any war. But I don't think America will buy that crap this time around. Maybe I am wrong but I think Americans realize the way to fight terrorism isn't by traditional war.

Unless he comes up with some sound plans I think he loses this time around. And before you go screaming silent majority, you are still the minority. The popular vote proved that. The system got oompa elected, not the people.

Beting window is open.

I'm in (50):

* Partly to try and get my $50 back.

* Partly bcoz I simply like to wager shiit.

* And partly bcoz I don't think it's a lock by any means.

The Don is certainly in the driver's seat, but so much can happen in 2 years... If nothing else the likelihood that he carries Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania again is 50/50..

A lot of people didn't get out, sat at home last time - just assuming Cankles would win..Including the biitch herself - to not get out (in those states mentioned above) and campaign was a huge blunder on her part... The Dems won't make that mistake again............. But what will really determine this upcoming election, as in the past - is the Black vote. If they sit on their asses (again) and don't get out, Trump will win. If they get out and vote, like they did for Obama - there will be a changing of the guard at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Trump is trying to get us in a war? Where?

N Korea or Iran right now. He is just laying the ground work. It is too early yet to go full on mad man. Give him time. I'd bet somewhere around the end of next year we are entering an escalated conflict somewhere.

Im calling it: Black turnout is going to be a problem for Trump. AA voter participation declined in 2016 for the first time in 20 years. I expect that Trumps dog whistle Tourettes will turn that trend around in 2020. Maybe not to the extent that he loses an election. But a guy who lost the popular vote but won 4 states by less than 80K cant really afford to piss off any voter demographic.

Im calling it: Black turnout is going to be a problem for Trump. AA voter participation declined in 2016 for the first time in 20 years. I expect that Trumps dog whistle Tourettes will turn that trend around in 2020. Maybe not to the extent that he loses an election. But a guy who lost the popular vote but won 4 states by less than 80K cant really afford to piss off any voter demographic.

Perhaps you shouid consult the polls you love so much.

I am far from an economist, but I really think we're sitting on a bubble. This bullshit tax reform made a lot of very rich people very very very richer. And it drove a lot of stock prices up due to stock BuyBacks. But as a result of that? Start taking a look at PE ratios. Just not realistic nor sustainable.

I know what the headlines and the statistics say. Hell, we knew that on September 14th 2008. But then there's the sniff test. There's the talking to your neighbors test. And it's like working for Enron, or right before the. Com Bubble Burst. Maybe you can't say why, but in your heart and in your head you just know that this shiit doesn't make sense. That it's not sustainable.

I just have that feeling that we're going to look back in a few years and suddenly just like in 2008 everybody is going to become a retroactive expert. " Well yes if you look at the overall GDP versus the deficit blah blah blah"

This isn't Pro or anti Trump. I just got a bad feeling.

-----;--;-----------

If the Democrats were smart, they bring a grown up to the room. Whether it's Biden or kucinich or some stable experienced no drama individual.

( And drobes? shut the fuk up with the Biden holds his hugs two seconds to Long bullshiit. It's just immature.)

The larger point is, most of the people in America just want the drama to stop. They want the bullshit and the tweets and the nonsense and the reality show and the looking like a idiot on a world stage and the picking fights with War veterans and their wives and their parents and their kids and all the other classless bullshiit to stop.

but unfortunately the Democrats are going to bring in a hermaphrodite with a hyphenated last name and questionable ethnicity and then it starts all over again.

I've said from the get-go that the smartest things GOP can do is once Trump hits critical mass, boot his ass pay him off if you have to bring Pence in with a trusted moderate vice president and that way you secure the presidency for the next decade..

Perhaps you shouid consult the polls you love so much.

Hes a troll. If this thread was started to say Trump wont be elected MDC would claim he would be re-elected. Pure troll.

Too much can happen in 2 years. It’s already been a rollercoaster ride and there’s no telling what to expect. There will not be any war, that’s just silly.