Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Clothes and lunch

a memo was issued that we could wear nfl attire, aside from raiders gear which would be grounds for termination. Sneakers, BKE jeans I picked up at a garage sale for like $5 but got a compliment on from an employee when I was at the Buckle a couple weeks ago, chiefs sweatshirt and it's potluck birthday lunch so veggie pizza I brought and homemade goodies everyone else brought :banana:

Navy blue dress pants, brown shoes, blue and white gingham shirt, charcoal v neck sweater.

Looking sharp. :bandana:

Lunch will unfortunately be a Morningstar Farms veggie burger on pita today.

Dafuq are BKE jeans?

jeans that I wouldn't pay $80 for at the Buckle but will $5 at a garage sale

Nothing

Your mom

Her body fit you like a flesh tuxedo?

Friday is extremely casual, most folks work from home. Jeans and a Golf Quarter zip and Nike's.

Jason's Deli with the wife (a).

Starting the year out with no (low) carbs.. We'll sow how that goes, time to trim it up... <_<

Dafuq are BKE jeans?

Had a friend that wore a pair to a wedding reception recently,we busted his balls all night for being ghey,haven't seen him wear them since. :D

a memo was issued that we could wear nfl attire, aside from raiders gear which would be grounds for termination. Sneakers, BKE jeans I picked up at a garage sale for like $5 but got a compliment on from an employee when I was at the Buckle a couple weeks ago, chiefs sweatshirt and it's potluck birthday lunch so veggie pizza I brought and homemade goodies everyone else brought :banana:

Do they have the gay designs on the back pockets?

are you looking at my butt? :lol:

Do they have the gay designs on the back pockets?

yeah they do :banana:

are you looking at my butt? :lol:

Only to point and laugh at the designs

Quit poking fun at us hipsters :mad: :butthurt:

Nothing

Your mom

You're eating nothing and wearing his mom?

You're eating his mom and wearing nothing?

Which is it?

Which is it?

You can find out by joining them. :thumbsup:

Which is it?

2 then 1 :ninja:

This should be grounds for termination!

Probably Papa John's too.

jeans that I wouldn't pay $80 for at the Buckle but will $5 at a garage sale

After rereading this all I got is WTF? :D

Probably Papa John's too.

fock no cut up the veggies with spread over a crescent roll crust

After rereading this all I got is WTF? :D

I was looking for jeans for the wife for Xmas. She dont shop there either but figured what the hell.

Jeans golf shirt slippers...I work from home. Left over chicken tenders.

Carhartt cargo pants, Carhartt hoodie, wool socks, winter Crocs that I just had delivered yesterday for 11.99

I haven't eaten yet but my belly is growling. I have a ribeye roast that I plan to cut into steaks and broil later with some mashed potatoes. I'll prolly have an apple in the meantime.

Carhartt cargo pants, Carhartt hoodie, wool socks, winter Crocs that I just had delivered yesterday for 11.99

I haven't eaten yet but my belly is growling. I have a ribeye roast that I plan to cut into steaks and broil later with some mashed potatoes. I'll prolly have an apple in the meantime.

Careful, everyone jumped on me and called me a loser when I discussed wearing Carhartt's.

Sweat pants and t shirt. No work today. Awesomesauce

Damn. That is going to cost you $150?

terms used in this thread: BKE, gingham, veggie on pita, winter crocs, awesomesauce

GEEEZUS!!!!

• Like 1

Navy blue dress pants, brown shoes, blue and white gingham shirt, charcoal v neck sweater.

Looking sharp. :bandana:

Lunch will unfortunately be a Morningstar Farms veggie burger on pita today.

Morningstar vb are terrible.

As to the original question: grey t shirt and tan climbing pants, probably skipping lunch though there is an excellent middle eastern place next to where I am. So maybe a falafel sandwich.

I dont mind a few varieties like spicy black bean but they need cheese and salsa. I have no time to be hand making this stuff.

BKE are nice jeans, I only wear RSQ or banana republic lately but I used to have BKE years ago.

Of course the rough and tumble, forever practical members of the GC only wear Levis Im sure. Or they dont know the brand because knowing the brand is ghey or they only wear slacks cuz aerospace job.

terms used in this thread: BKE, gingham, veggie on pita, winter crocs, awesomesauce

GEEEZUS!!!!

fock, I'm 40% teh ghey :sad:

BKE are nice jeans, I only wear RSQ or banana republic lately but I used to have BKE years ago.

Of course the rough and tumble, forever practical members of the GC only wear Levis Im sure. Or they dont know the brand because knowing the brand is ghey or they only wear slacks cuz aerospace job.

Rarely wear jeans or slacks - haven't bought any in over a decade. Either scrubs of climbing pants for just about any occasion. :dunno:

As to the original question: grey t shirt and tan climbing pants, probably skipping lunch though there is an excellent middle eastern place next to where I am. So maybe a falafel sandwich.

Grey tee and tan pants? You need a wife with color sense. :(

Blue J Crew fuzzy button down shirt with suede elbow patches, Lucky jeans, Calvin Klein trunks, LIV watch.

Wife made a salad with leftover veggies, summer sausage from our local pork shop, and some cheese I don't remember.

Yesterday (Friday) I only had one class. So I only had to work 2:35-3:15. Wore a golf shirt and some jeans I just bought at a street market in Hong Kong for $20.

Didnt eat lunch. Im on a diet.

Grey tee and tan pants? You need a wife with color sense. :(

Blue J Crew fuzzy button down shirt with suede elbow patches, Lucky jeans, Calvin Klein trunks, LIV watch.

Wife made a salad with leftover veggies, summer sausage from our local pork shop, and some cheese I don't remember.

I'm not trying to impress anyone, nor am I dressed by my wife. All I did was get my car's alignment fixed and go to the climbing gym today.