Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So, I am sure Dez will get cut. I think Dallas wants to have a young stud, RB, QB and WR

I'm not talking about a jump ball. I'm talking about placing the lobber so it comes down right at the edge of the sideline. placed in such a way that your WR gets it or it is an incomplete ball.

ditto for the back corner of the end zone.

and Rodgers does make that throw. I've seen it.

it is not the same as a Jump ball. it's just placed in such a way that if your guy can jump, it's undefendable.

One of the teams interested the Packers.

For ff that would be a very good move.

Proverbs 14

I would not mind seeing him in a Texans uniform. Nuk, Fuller, Dez sounds like a triple threat.

yeah, i want him to wind up on a team that i can root for, and staying in the great state of texas would be way better than going to one of the 49 lesser provinces.

What's the difference between a Cowboys fan and a baby?
Eventually the baby stops whining.
beverly hills 90:210

• Like 1

By the time they find a stud QB, the stud RB will be used up.

Or oline injuries, which would turn that "stud" RB into average.

By the time they find a stud QB, the stud RB will be used up.

It is so stupid to draft RBs and WRs early before you even have a QB.

Like how thr Bills traded a 1st to move up to 4 to draft Watkins. It would have been stupid by itself. But they had no one at QB which made is ridiculous.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that there are far more teams unwilling to pay Bryant the league minimum salary than there are teams that would consider signing Bryant for any contract.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that there are far more teams unwilling to pay Bryant the league minimum salary than there are teams that would consider signing Bryant for any contract.

Bryant has not been good for a long while and he still has a huge ego and a big mouth on him. Why would anyone pay him more than a base contract even if they think they could use him? HIs whole whining about not being made a team captain says enough.