Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Chanting Nazi slogans. Carrying clubs and shields. Brawls in the street.

Statement from white house? Nope. This is the America Trump wanted.

Chanting Nazi slogans. Carrying clubs and shields. Brawls in the street.

Statement from white house? Nope. This is the America Trump wanted.

God you are an idiot. So he should have a statement 10 minutes later.

Seriously...Monday will you go seek some help? Unhinged. Will you do that for me.

But maybe if BLM, Mike Browns mother weren't validated for THEIR stupidity.....we wouldn't have this victim mentality you and the other dems have so happily adopted.

• Like 1

The reason the white nationalists were so outraged? Removal of a confederate statue. Embarrassed to be white today.

The reason the white nationalists were so outraged? Removal of a confederate statue. Embarrassed to be white today.

Never stop hating yourself punkin. :)

• Like 1

I'm embarrassed you're alive.
  • Like 1

I hadn't heard about it but just googled and saw 100 of them carrying torches on UVA campus. Not a good look and I'm opposed to this. Hopefully they don't start marching through the library like BLM or those torches could create quite the fire.

Seriously...Monday will you go seek some help? Unhinged. Will you do that for me.

But maybe if BLM, Mike Browns mother weren't validated for THEIR stupidity.....we wouldn't have this victim mentality you and the other dems have so happily adopted.

if this was a story about someone saying Schwarzenegger was a better host on The Apprentice, he'd have had seven tweets about it already. You're so focking blinded by your cack-love for Trump.

you're orange like your president

if this was a story about someone saying Schwarzenegger was a better host on The Apprentice, he'd have had seven tweets about it already. You're so focking blinded by your cack-love for Trump.

Everybody knows Arnold sucked way worse tha...........wait.......shiit.

These white nationalists are Trump's base. Put him in a bad spot. He doesn't want to condemn the actions of his biggest supporters.

These white nationalists are Trump's base. Put him in a bad spot. He doesn't want to condemn the actions of his biggest supporters.

If they start shooting cops it will almost be a mirror image of the Obama years.

If they start shooting cops it will almost be a mirror image of the Obama years.

Don't forget the looting. Then when a white nationalist shoots a cop....hopefully they bring the shooters family to the White House to visit.

Liberals will all over themselves in support I'm sure.

Buncha dopes. "If you're gonna call me a nazi, I'll act like a nazi". Good going dipchits. Give the mouthbreathers on the left the "proof" they've been praying for.

Now all we need is for Trump to say they look like his sons. Then things can really heat up.

I just read this in an article off of Drudge. The counter protesters were heard chanting We're here, we're gay, we fight the KKK!

Imagine being there as a counter protester. You want me to say what???

• Like 1

Gotta loved watching the board racists defend the white nationalists. It's like a LOL roll call. Not a single one of the board conservatives have denounced the actions of these white supremacists.

It was planned and there were clashes last night as well.

Though, probably better he remains silent vs saying something stupid.

I believe the First Lady had made a statement...so kudos to her.

Gotta loved watching the board racists defend the white nationalists. It's like a LOL roll call. Not a single one of the board conservatives have denounced the actions of these white supremacists.

Do you even read what others post?

It was planned and there were clashes last night as well.

Though, probably better he remains silent vs saying something stupid.

I believe the First Lady had made a statement...so kudos to her.

yes. She denounced the violence. The White House probably encouraged her to do something since Trump obviously doesn't want to say anything. He's in a tough spot. He's not going to talk too poorly about 6,000 Trump voters.

Finally a president that doesn't feel the need to respond to a bunch of jagoffs exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Low on creative today? Find me the post where someone defended them......I'll wait.

People are defending that it's not even 1pm and your panties are twisted about a statement. I mean...you don't care what his statement is.....you just like to whine.

Finally a president that doesn't feel the need to respond to a bunch of jagoffs exercising their 1st amendment rights.

if it was an SNL skit he'd have something to say. LOL

Low on creative today? Find me the post where someone defended them......I'll wait.

People are defending that it's not even 1pm and your panties are twisted about a statement. I mean...you don't care what his statement is.....you just like to whine.

ass hole, the world Trump has been known to tweet 10 times in 15 minutes about TV shows. How difficult would it have been to pick up his phone and denounce the violence.? Or ask why these white supremacists needed to have clubs and shields with them? Denouncing violence would have taken him 10 seconds. Kind of hard when he's probably sitting there watching it and jerking off.

ass hole, the world Trump has been known to tweet 10 times in 15 minutes about TV shows. How difficult would it have been to pick up his phone and denounce the violence.? Or ask why these white supremacists needed to have clubs and shields with them? Denouncing violence would have taken him 10 seconds. Kind of hard when he's probably sitting there watching it and jerking off.

Hahaha....he's either tweeting too much or never enough.

He couldn't tweet anything you would commend him on....so who gives a Fock.

Nice little Saturday newbs. Time well spent.

Dam newbie tilt much? Jesus Christ put the internet down and go outside. Nvm stay in. The white nationalists you hate so much might get you

He finally tweeted! Probably was waiting for another foursome on hole 12.

Dam newbie tilt much? Jesus Christ put the internet down and go outside. Nvm stay in. The white nationalists you hate so much might get you

lol. Already had a wonderful brunch with my girlfriend. Now I'm at the gym. Something you should try. And then going to hear an awesome band tonight. You probably have an open heart surgery to perform or a pro baseball game to play. Bwahaha

give up troll, you lost this thread

lolol. This is exactly what Trump wants. This is his base. In his words, this is bringing America back to what it once was. And of course you think that it shouldn't be condemned. You support Trump and his ideals. You would love nothing more than an all white America. With Confederate flags all over the place.

lol. Already had a wonderful brunch with my girlfriend. Now I'm at the gym. Something you should try. And then going to hear an awesome band tonight. You probably have an open heart surgery to perform or a pro baseball game to play. Bwahaha

If you're on here this much while "eating lunch with your girlfriend" and "at the gym" then you aren't exactly paying attention to the girl or working out. Sorry bro but your heads spinning from tilting so much

If you're on here this much while "eating lunch with your girlfriend" and "at the gym" then you aren't exactly paying attention to the girl or working out. Sorry bro but your heads spinning from tilting so much

my girl is home right now studying for her Masters. Which she does quite a bit unfortunately. I don't think anybody would ever look at me and question whether I'm paying attention to working out. LOL

my girl is home right now studying for her Masters. Which she does quite a bit unfortunately. I don't think anybody would ever look at me and question whether I'm paying attention to working out. LOL

Sure buddy. Your posts display a different message. Have fun

This is gonna be rich. I want to watch these two clowns try to one up each other about whose life is more awesome as they both post at the Geek Club on a Saturday.

This is gonna be rich. I want to watch these two clowns try to one up each other about whose life is more awesome as they both post at the Geek Club on a Saturday.

oh, I'm not trying to one-up him. He's a legend. Did you know he's a heart surgeon and a professional baseball player? LOL I'm just trying to educate him a little bit and let him know that you can work out and make a post in between sets. These whimpy guys who have never touched a weight don't always understand that.

Lol a bunch of people holding candles are now a lynch mob with tourches.

Talk about fake news.

Did you know one of the event organizers is a black man? He must be one of the super white nationalist.

Ya'll are idiots who believe fake news.

Lol a bunch of people holding candles are now a lynch mob with tourches.

Talk about fake news.

Did you know one of the event organizers is a black man? He must be one of the super white nationalist.

Ya'll are idiots who believe fake news.

Newbie buys it hook, line and sinker...