Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cannon , Jane n Fatman

How does this guy land not one but two TV shows?

Turn it on for a minute when I was getting some water. My God, he wouldn't even pass the insurance physical these days.

But more importantly, how do you decide that this guy is your leading man?

Do you have to start a new f@cking thread for every incoherent thought that pops into your head?

Can't we just have one "Wiff Incoherent Ramblings" thread as a catch-all for all of your nonsense?

• Like 1

Do you have to start a new f@cking thread for every incoherent thought that pops into your head?

Can't we just have one "Wiff Incoherent Ramblings" thread as a catch-all for all of your nonsense?

I usually consider it a challenge and time myself as I attempt through google to figure out what the hell he's talking about.

I'm at thirty-nine minutes and I got nothing...

I usually consider it a challenge and time myself as I attempt through google to figure out what the hell he's talking about.

I'm at thirty-nine minutes and I got nothing...

Plug William Conrad into the google

?

Who are you again? A refugee from Jose board? Or just a coward then changed his Alias for the 17th time? Or both?

Here's a hint pud, don't clck.

Who are you again? A refugee from Jose board? Or just a coward then changed his Alias for the 17th time? Or both?

Here's a hint pud, don't clck.

Did Mike sell you the forum? Does it belong to you? Because you certainly act like you own it. You can keep guessing as to my origins, but you're wrong so far. I don't really care. :dunno:

Maybe it's time for you to manufacture another fake crisis so you can get others to feel sorry for you again. You won't be able to fool me twice, though. However, it was rather peaceful while you were in your "crisis".

Did Mike sell you the forum? Does it belong to you? Because you certainly act like you own it. You can keep guessing as to my origins, but you're wrong so far. I don't really care. :dunno:

Maybe it's time for you to manufacture another fake crisis so you can get others to feel sorry for you again. You won't be able to fool me twice, though. However, it was rather peaceful while you were in your "crisis".

That's very unfair. You don't know what the guy went through. No need to mock it as a fake crisis. You are the one acting like you own the forum. Ripping into him for starting a new thread.

That's very unfair. You don't know what the guy went through. No need to mock it as a fake crisis. You are the one acting like you own the forum. Ripping into him for starting a new thread.

Respectfully disagree with everything you posted here.

Canon was played by Bill Conrad who was famous for radio shows in the 1950's, particularly playing Matt Dillon on radio's Gunsmoke. When Gunsmoke went to tv Conrad was given an audition, but wasn't hired because of his obesity.

Canon was played by Bill Conrad who was famous for radio shows in the 1950's, particularly playing Matt Dillon on radio's Gunsmoke. When Gunsmoke went to tv Conrad was given an audition, but wasn't hired because of his obesity.

Interesting

I know because I listen to Gunsmoke radio shows on TuneIn radio... WRCW Radio - Home of Gunsmoke. They made like 100+ shows . Best production old timey radio with realistic background sounds. Good entertainment during a shower or long drive.

Some old commercials are left, but aren't many and they're all cigarette commercials. "9 out of 10 doctors recommend Chesterfield cigarettes." :)