Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

Did Obama's Ninja Assassins Take Out Lil Rusty?

Our favorite little wack-a-doodle seems to have gone missing...

Let's see if we can come up with the most plausible theory as to what happened to him.

Go!

You lost your password.... :unsure:

I wish I could take credit for him... he's so stupid...he's almost brilliant.

But no, it isn't me.

I sure hope seal team 6 didn't get him.

But no, it isn't me.

I sure hope seal team 6 didn't get him.

Obama already had seal team 6 killed as retribution for killing OBL. So it was them.

:nono: I knew it wasn't you. Lil Rusty is good people.

:nono: I knew it wasn't you. Lil Rusty is good people.

:P

Andrew Breitbart is still alive, and doesn't want people inquiring into the circumstances of his faked death so he had Little Rusty killed. :(

His mom changed their router password and now he can't go online until he mows the lawn.

Gary lost control of his wheelchair and rolled over him.

:D

Hopefully he will come back soon. I just read a shocking conspiracy about Obama. Maybe the biggest conspiracy of them all.

ForgeryGate: Blackmailed By Putin, Obama Betrays United States And Her Allies

While the American media provide cover for the Constitutionally ineligible Barack Hussein Obama, Vladimir Putin and the nation of Russia are reaping a treasure trove of defense secrets and missile technology by threatening to reveal the true history of the Manchurian Candidate.

Obama has spent millions to prevent his personal story from being revealed to the American public. Records have been destroyed, information has been hidden, false claims have been advanced, potential whistle-blowers have been threatened and official documents have been forged. Enabled by a complicit media and the craven cowardice of political opponents, the most egregious felonies in the nation’s history have served to make the American people easy prey for the schemes of a dedicated Communist and committed enemy of our Constitutional Republic.

On March 26th, Obama’s conversation with outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev was accidentally picked up on an open microphone. “This is my last election…After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama told Medvedev, who said he would relay that message to the new Russian “president” Vladimir Putin. “On all of these issues, but particularly missile defense this, this can be solved but it’s important for him (Putin) to give me space.”

Why would an American President need to secretly petition a notorious KGB thug for “space?” Because Vladimir Putin is aware of Obama’s criminal abuses of the United States and the American people. He has Obama by the throat, possessing information which can put the Manchurian Candidate in prison for a lifetime. And he is using that information to literally blackmail the American president into betraying the U.S. and her allies around the world

:o

Personaly, I think he just got lost in oldmaid's hallway. :D

Personaly, I think he just got lost in oldmaid's hallway. :D

:wub: Sounds like a lucky lil rusty

Aloha Bitches ! :wave:

Yes it's true i got lost in the Hallway and wandered upon a trap door then fell into a sweet gelatinous goo where i feasted on the intoxicating syrupy sweet sauce and lapsed into a sugar coma. When i awoke it took me close to a week or so to find a safe exit. (i'll save you from the details) All in all I'd do it again simply to escape the pain of real life in today's America, though next time I'd take some survival tools as well as a camera.

Aloha Bitches ! :wave:

Yes it's true i got lost in the Hallway and wandered upon a trap door then fell into a sweet gelatinous goo where i feasted on the intoxicating syrupy sweet sauce and lapsed into a sugar coma. When i awoke it took me close to a week or so to find a safe exit. (i'll save you from the details) All in all I'd do it again simply to escape the pain of real life in today's America, though next time I'd take some survival tools as well as a camera.

:wave:

WELCOME BACK!