Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The All Time Undrafted Team

And my boy Tony takes so much crap. :nono:

"While Romo gets unfairly criticized, here are the qualified players in NFL history with a better passer rating: Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson. That’s it. Romo is third. The next three? Steve Young, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady. Romo has had a fantastic career, and he edges Moon and Warner to top this list."

Here's the team in full:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-corner-s-all-time-undrafted-nfl-team-173740826.html

All those other guys posess something Romo doesn't.

And my boy Tony takes so much crap. :nono:

"While Romo gets unfairly criticized, here are the qualified players in NFL history with a better passer rating: Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson. That’s it. Romo is third. The next three? Steve Young, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady. Romo has had a fantastic career, and he edges Moon and Warner to top this list."

Here's the team in full:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-corner-s-all-time-undrafted-nfl-team-173740826.html

Romo has played the entirety of his career in the protect the QB/WR, liberalized passing era. His passer rating reflects that. Passer rating isn't a bad stat(though it is confusing), but it must be weighed against nearly on a year to year basis.

All those other guys posess something Romo doesn't.

not yet my friend

Romo over Warner and Moon is just idiotic

Yup. Kinda reeks of a columnist just trying to generate hits

Romo over Warner and Moon is just idiotic

Was just checking out Moon's stats...all told he played 23 years of pro football--though not much the last 2 years in KC. :shocking:

Warren Moon and his 3 wild card playoff wins don't rate much. Neither does his 17tds to 14 ints ratio in playoff games. Stats are nice like a bikini. They show a lot, but they don't show everything.

Between Moon,Warner, and Romo, I'd take Romo 3rd. All three are good options, though.

No one doubts Tony's raw qb talent. The stats are there, he plays great in the regular season. At some point you need to start looking at the playoffs as a large chunk of a players legacy though and either of his fault or not, it hasn't been great.