Sign in to follow this  
SMath3333

Gurley vs. Bell for the #1 pick in PPR Leagues

DJ should be your 2nd keeper. I think DJ or Zeke can be fantasy MVPs this year. Hopkins is great but I do not think he has the potential as DJ. Floor and ceiling are higher for DJ.

I am leaning DJ for sure. The hope is I end up randomly landing at the back half of the draft order and then I am keeping DJ for sure. We can only keep a player for 1 year and they get thrown back in the pool. Bell is going to be available but no Zeke or Gurley unless the owners for some odd reason don't hold them. If I end up with the 1st or 2nd pick I am keeping Hopkins and I will be really happy to start with the likes of Bell or DJ with Kamara and Hopkins.

I think Hopkins with a healthly Watson at QB all year can be the #1 WR. The league is a 1 PPR league so decisions decisions.

You can't put Gurley #1. According to TBayXXX he sucks. I wonder if he has him on his dnd list this year too?? :wave:

You can't put Gurley #1. According to TBayXXX he sucks. I wonder if he has him on his dnd list this year too?? :wave:

After a season where he's finally shown what he was in college, I have him ranked 4th.

• Like 1