Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Liberal soy boy kicks female reporter in face

:lol: I meant to kick your phone!

that was funny. this is kind of like the bike sidewalk video...kicker and kickee both stink.

Haha... anyone seen any follow up to this? Did he end up arrested?

What I hate about both sides right now is that everyone is going for the gotcha moment. Just live your lives and leave people alone

• Like 2

What I hate about both sides right now is that everyone is going for the gotcha moment. Just ###### live your lives and leave people alone

The Right has never stooped this low.

Another example of how it's okay to assault a woman if the offender is on the snowflakes team.

to be fair ..this was more of a woman on woman assault.

Can you fathom the reaction, by Cnn alone, if conservative man kicks liberal woman?

:lol:

Can you show me? I can probably find 10 more similar things from the left that just happened last week.

Can you show me? I can probably find 10 more similar things from the left that just happened last week.

he can't

how about the old timer who punched the girl(albeit deliberately attempting to be disruptive) at a Trump campaign rally. or the nazi guy who killed the girl with his car.

how about the old timer who punched the girl(albeit deliberately attempting to be disruptive) at a Trump campaign rally. or the nazi guy who killed the girl with his car.

I don't even think either one of those happened this year? I could make a list of all the sh!t Dems have pulled just these last two weeks but that would require me to spend far to much time on a message board post.

I don't even think either one of those happened this year? I could make a list of all the sh!t Dems have pulled just these last two weeks but that would require me to spend far to much time on a message board post.

maybe don't use never then.

What does the Nazi have to do with anything pertinent?

What would you have done?

I probably would have beat his asss for fun and stuffed him in a trash can with his underwear over his head. Im not a big guy. 5 ft 9 170. I have 2 brothers and grew up a boy in the 80s. At 42. I would have wrecked this guy's shitt with a smile on my face.

What does the Nazi have to do with anything pertinent?

its a descriptor helping to reference the event. To add, it was the Unite the Right rally, where James Fields, a neo Nazi, killed Heather Heyer and injured plenty of other people by hitting them with his car.

its a descriptor helping to reference the event. To add, it was the Unite the Right rally, where James Fields, a neo Nazi, killed Heather Heyer and injured plenty of other people by hitting them with his car.

oh that guy who was surrounded by violent thugs pounding on his vehicle and giving him no room or way to escape the violent assault about to be unleashed on him ? That guy ?
  • Like 1

Remember when the Democrat party used to be union workers? Now it's the mentally ill, illegals, baby killers and cage fighters.

Sad.

Question is.....was that pen, Honcho, wiff or MDC?

:lol:

• Like 1

the guy has been punished enough. i honestly feel bad for him...obviously some kind of mentally deranged half woman freak. it must suck to have to live like that.

That’s assault, I’d make sure he was arrested. If I was at that crosswalk and saw some fruity clown assault a woman like that I’d beat him senseless myself.

Thats assault, Id make sure he was arrested. If I was at that crosswalk and saw some fruity clown assault a woman like that Id beat him senseless myself.

I would join in on that sort of payback.

oh that guy who was surrounded by violent thugs pounding on his vehicle and giving him no room or way to escape the violent assault about to be unleashed on him ? That guy ?

Leave it to Drobs to defend a terrorist and murderer.

Typical libs in this thread, Dem kicks woman on video, and they start calling us Nazis. Best defense is a good offense I guess. :thumbsup:

Typical libs in this thread, Dem kicks woman on video, and they start calling us Nazis. Best defense is a good offense I guess. :thumbsup:

no one called you our anyone else in here a nazi, nice try on playing the victim card though.

that was funny. this is kind of like the bike sidewalk video...kicker and kickee both stink.

No, not really. In this one the pro life person was peacefully protesting which is their right. The other person assaulted that person. Stupid statement. Par.

no one called you our anyone else in here a nazi, nice try on playing the victim card though.

You mentioned nazis, sorry I know it slips off a libs tongue. Were you referring to antifa? :dunno:

Remember when the Democrat party used to be union workers? Now it's the mentally ill, illegals, baby killers and cage fighters.

Sad.

Bingo. Glad I bailed. I just hate they were able to get their disgusting hands on labor.

Sad.

i don't recall that, but I also don't recall all the other things they had, like raging racists and such...

You mentioned nazis, sorry I know it slips off a libs tongue. Were you referring to antifa? :dunno:

this is sad..sometimes I expect more from you.