Sign in to follow this  
Strike

UFC 229 - Murmagomedov vs. McGregor

I just cant get into UFC anymore. I first got into it when I first became permanent party in the military. It was fun going over to peoples house for the fight. You would drink, eat, play beer pong, and then when the main event came on you would stop and everyone would watch. Remember seeing Anderson Silva break his leg while low kicking someone

I bet on every fight... except this one. Rooting for McGregor, but no confidence in him. 2 years out vs unbeaten wrestling freak.

So far a better fight than I expected. Figured all 5 rounds would on the mat.

Even with all the cheating Conor couldn't make a fight out of it. LOL. POS one dimensional fighter.

Great fight. Khabib made Conor tap out with a rear naked choke.

Even better after match shenanigans as Khabib jumped the fence and attacked a guy he had beef with in the crowd. Then one of his teammates sucker punched Conor. He will be in deep deep crap from that and Dana will lay into it in the postmatch.

Great fight. Khabib made Conor tap out with a rear naked choke.

Even better after match shenanigans as Khabib jumped the fence and attacked a guy he had beef with in the crowd. Then one of his teammates sucker punched Conor. He will be in deep deep crap from that and Dana will lay into it in the postmatch.

Wasn't a rear naked choke. Wasn't under the chin. Neck crank would be the probable classification.

Wasn't a rear naked choke. Wasn't under the chin. Neck crank would be the probable classification.

Nerd Alert!

Fined and suspended... how is he not charged with assault?

Regardless, Khabib is bad for UFC. Unbeaten and talented, but nobody wants to watch a non-English speaking assh0le Russian wrestle.

Regardless, Khabib is bad for UFC. Unbeaten and talented, but nobody wants to watch a non-English speaking assh0le Russian wrestle.

Dam what happened for him to be fined and suspended?

Dana must be livid. For one the after fight stuff is embarrassing (I loved it) and he for sure wanted Conor to win as hes infinitely more marketable.

LOL. POS one dimensional fighter.

This. One dimensional. He can fight well standing, but isn't a very good true MMA fighter. Always has a punchers chance....but vs. wrestlers, he's at a huge disadvantage.

His (Khabib) behavior afterwords ....wrong...but I get it. He took the sh!tt talking by McGregor and his corner personally. McGregor did his antics before the fight, for ratings. Khabib did his in the fight and then after because he was sick of their sh!t talking.

He should have just sat there and pointed at them and laughed. Every time he passed close to them or Conor - just point, and giggle. Then say things like "I'm Conor McGregor, I talk a big talk, but I can't fight worth a sh#t" then giggle some more, Then ask "Did you guys even train for this fight? Because it felt like I was fighting some turd from a ToughMan Competition"

That would have really riled them up. He could have gotten more satisfaction and not gotten a fine or whatever is gonna happen.

Although, he can hardly speak English, so maybe that wouldn't work.

Dam what happened for him to be fined and suspended?

He jumped out of the cage and attacked Dillon Danis, because Danis was talking crap. Was pretty wild.

Fight sucked though. McGregor didnt fight with any heart. Should be the last time we see him in the cage.

The Pettis vs. Ferguson fight was good though.

Connor gave not one about this fight. Came in looking soft and unmotivated. 150 million in the bank will do that to a man. Don't want to see him again.

:lol:

Derrick Lewis trolling the fock out of liberal phaggots.

And Nik Lentz gives a shoutout to Kavabaw.

:lol:

I have heard he may retire. His teammate said hes not really in it for the money and now after this fight he is fairly set for his standards of living anyway.

Said he may take a big fight for legacy but that is about it. GSP, conor rematch, 170lb title shot...

I have heard he may retire. His teammate said hes not really in it for the money and now after this fight he is fairly set for his standards of living anyway.

Said he may take a big fight for legacy but that is about it. GSP, conor rematch, 170lb title shot...

No way he retires. This win sets him up for the biggest payday of his life whenever he is allowed to fight again. After that fight would be the smart time to retire.

No way he retires. This win sets him up for the biggest payday of his life whenever he is allowed to fight again. After that fight would be the smart time to retire.

I hope he is deported and never gets a visa to enter the States again.

• Like 1

I hope he is deported and never gets a visa to enter the States again.

+1

And no way he gets a bigger payday his next fight, unless it's against Connor again.