Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Draft Buddy 2012

I am also experiencing the same problem as bluegold85. I am running MS Excel 2011 on Mac OS 10.7.4. Have you figured out the problem?

Yes. The DLL problem on a Mac requires Office to be re-installed. Sorry to say that, but that is what we've learned from some online research and from a couple of customers who did it and were successful. Something must have happened from the initial install causing that issue. The good thing installation of big software on a Mac isn't too bad. I hope you still have the discs and can give it a try. Let us know how it goes.

WIth so much movement and T.O. tweeting goodbye to the 'Hawks and Krueger really being on the ball, we ran an unscheduled update just now with those changes and a bunch more to give everyone drafting the next few days the latest info to work from. Go hit Update Projections on the action tab. Good luck in your drafts!

Is there another update tomorrow (August 30th)? If yes, what is the estimated time of release? My draft is tomorrow night and I would like to have the most up to date file.

Thanks.

Is there another update tomorrow (August 30th)? If yes, what is the estimated time of release?

Thanks.

Hi Lefty19 - Yep we will do an update late tonight/early tomorrow morning so you should be good to go for your draft tomorrow night. Just go to the "action" tab and click the "check for update" button sometime tomorrow.

Hi Lefty19 - Yep we will do an update late tonight/early tomorrow morning so you should be good to go for your draft tomorrow night. Just go to the "action" tab and click the "check for update" button sometime tomorrow.

And it is up :thumbsup:

Actually 15 minutes before the 30th from where I'm sitting.

And it is up :thumbsup:

Actually 15 minutes before the 30th from where I'm sitting.

I just downloaded it and now the final prep works begin. Sure glad I am working from home today. :doublethumbsup:

Thank you!

9/3 update is ready! Go to the action tab and hit Update Projections. Stay thirsty (and draft well) my friends :cheers:

First tab - the rules tab. Make sure after you input the number of keepers (and other rules, settings, scoring) you hit Compile Cheatsheets, and then the keepers tab will appear.

9/6 update is up. Not a lot of changes at this point of course, but for the latest and greatest - for those of you still drafting - hit Update Projections and you're all set. Thanks, and have a great season!