Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Duck Dynasty

A friend called me last night and asked me to watch this show. I dialed it up but after 5 minutes I was ready to change the channel ... but I didn't and I ended up watching it AND the repeat that followed it. Pret-TY funny.

Anybody seen it?

if it's on I spose you gotta watch but it's not something you miss anything else decent for

Even being a redneck hillbilly from Minny, I couldn't put up with those inbred dumbfucks from Louisiana. :music_guitarred:

Even being a redneck hillbilly from Minny, I couldn't put up with those inbred dumbfucks from Louisiana. :music_guitarred:

:wave:

i like the show. it's fun to see a simple business can work.

That's how they get ya.

I know the family in the show. My mom knows them a lot better than I do.

The dad was a college QB at Louisiana Tech. They are a LOT smarter than the show makes them look. One of the other brothers is a minister. He doesn't appear on the show. He's super intelligent.

The dad that I spoke (Phil Robertson) actually beat out Terry Bradshaw at La. Tech for the starting job for one season.

My wife is from Louisiana. She knows the kinda hot chick that is married to one of those tools. Supposedly, the whole show is a fake. That isn't even their house, and back in the day, they didn't look like members of zz top. They supposedly have been trying to get a show for years, and bugged the sh!t our of billy the exterminator to hook them up with his peeps.

Not to mention the show is focking stupid and not entertaining in the least.