Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Lost Cat. Any tips? ***Official Sux Thread***

My indoor cat, somehow got out and is missing. My wife and young kids are all distraught. He was rescued when he was only one and didnt have his front claws when we got him. It's been 24 hours.

Any tips? I put the litter box and food on the front porch for the "smell".

KSB really needs to find Bogey. 😭

Cats pick their people man. If Bogey bailed, he's gone.

Put some canned food or tuna outside.

If he comes back, he'll always come back.

If he doesn't come back, he found someplace he likes better or he's dead. Either way, it's the same to you.

Is it an old cat? I had a cat just just split one day. I found her a few days later dead in my back yard. I have heard that if they know they are sick and dying they will sometimes just leave.

I miss my Tinkerbell. :cry:

Good luck. Hope that's not the case.

Is it an old cat? I had a cat just just split one day. I found her a few days later dead in my back yard. I have heard that if they know they are sick and dying they will sometimes just leave.

I miss my Tinkerbell. :cry:

Good luck. Hope that's not the case.

That's true. Cats will wander off to die alone.

:(

That's true. Cats will wander off to die alone.

:(

Wish mine did. :mad:

Spent few hundred bucks to put him down. Wished he keeled over instead. Fought the vet until taking his last breath. Even that was dramatic. After death roar - he opened his eyes 👀:bench:

Wish mine did. :mad:

Spent few hundred bucks to put him down. Wished he keeled over instead. Fought the vet until taking his last breath. Even that was dramatic. After death roar - he opened his eyes 👀:bench:

No you don't.

You sure he got out? If you leave a cabinet open he may have gone in, and then you shut it and he's stuck. One of my cats did that once and sat in there overnight without saying a word. We looked everywhere for him, even driving around the neighborhood. Then eventually we hear a weak "meow" and finally found him.

Is there a crawl space under your house???

If so, maybe check under there. Lost a cat once and found him under there the next morning.

You are on the right track with the food and litter.

Good luck, hope the kitty comes home

Check the Chinese place around the corner. :thumbsup:

Get a new cat.

My friends cat, Chairman Meow, went missing the other day. Everyone thought it must be in the building somewhere, so we helped search.

Turns out the focker fell off the balcony. His girlfriend was distraught.

He just brought Deng Meowpeng home today.

He couldn't handle the embarrassment of being forced into another picture with you in one of your faggity sweaters

HTH

No you don't.

I did. He was 20. It was time. Would of rather found him under the bed dead then dragged him to his death kicking and screaming.

Get a new cat.

Turns out the focker fell off the balcony. His girlfriend was distraught.

Damn.

Even a clumsy Chink cat can get a girlfriend before me.

I did. He was 20. It was time. Would of rather found him under the bed dead then dragged him to his death kicking and screaming.

Was he even sick or just too old for your liking?

Was he even sick or just too old for your liking?

First of all not my cat. Wife and kids cat.

I don't do cats.

Blind

Wouldn't poop without enema

Seemed lost/confused.

Even the vet asked why we putting him down and after a few mins she was like - yeah it's time.

20 is a long life. You obviously took good care of him. :cheers:

Also, for some reason, everytime I take a pet to the vet to be put down, regardless of how bad they look at home, they always seem to perk up when we get to the vet. It's as if they know what's coming and they want to show that they still have something left in the tank. :(

20 is a long life. You obviously took good care of him. :cheers:

Also, for some reason, everytime I take a pet to the vet to be put down, regardless of how bad they look at home, they always seem to perk up when we get to the vet. It's as if they know what's coming and they want to show that they still have something left in the tank. :(

Sorry dude. Too late. You should have showed me this spunk at home. I ain't making two trips.

This. :(

Well, any cat with taste would be trying it's hardest to get out of the SUX household just so it could get hold of a decent Beer. 20 years of Kewr's Light is a rough life.

:cheers:

Well, any cat with taste would be trying it's hardest to get out of the SUX household just so it could get hold of a decent Beer. 20 years of Kewr's Light is a rough life.

You held my poosies. You know how much they love it here. :mad:

You held my poosies. You know how much they love it here. :mad:

Yes, apparently you found the only two kitties in existence with no taste. :cry:

it's literally like drinking their own piss.

Still missing. :(

An army of neighborhood kids are on the case.

He's only three. He's my buddy.

Sorry to hear man. That is always my greatest fear. Hope he comes home safely.

Does he have a collar? If somebody found him would they know he belongs to somebody?

If he doesn't show up by tomorrow, try calling the pound and any local rescues. You can always put signs up around the neighborhood too.

Hope it works out! Im allergic but pets can be like family and any decent human doesnt want an animal out lost

You sure he got out? If you leave a cabinet open he may have gone in, and then you shut it and he's stuck. One of my cats did that once and sat in there overnight without saying a word. We looked everywhere for him, even driving around the neighborhood. Then eventually we hear a weak "meow" and finally found him.

I was going to say this. The few times we thought our cat had gotten out, it was either stuck somewhere or hanging under a bed etc. It wouldn't hurt to open up a can of moist cat food (ours likes fish) and walk around the house listening for meows. :cheers:

If it brings any comfort, some nice, possibly lonely person might be spoiling the bejeebus outta that cat.

I've had a cat just wander into my place when the doors were open on a nice day.

Had a great time; Checked things out, ate tuna, drank water, enjoyed some rubs and scratches and took a big ol' nap or 12.

After a few days, the little critter decided to move on.

Cats are like that. The little whoares.

If it brings any comfort, some nice, possibly lonely person might be spoiling the bejeebus outta that cat.

I've had a cat just wander into my place when the doors were open on a nice day.

Had a great time; Checked things out, ate tuna, drank water, enjoyed some rubs and scratches and took a big ol' nap or 12.

After a few days, the little critter decided to move on.

Cats are like that. The little whoares.

:wub: