Sign in to follow this  
sosatyme72

Trade AJ for Jeremy Hill and Kelce?in PPR league

I currently have Bernard and my te is Cooks ..I was offered a trade i get my backup for bernard in Hill plus Kelce should i do it?

My Wr's are Maclin, Sanders, and Antonio Brown as my starting 3 My rb are Bernard and Mccoy.

what you guys think?? Im upgrading my TE as well as getting Bernard's backup if he gets injured but it will cost me AJ...

Hell, no AJ is almost back and will be more than a handcuff + slight TE upgrade... You have sick flex options. Hill owner might be trying to dump Hill but wants compensation... Hill is very inconsistent RB who is just taking up space in a non-Bernard owner bench. Wait him out... he get 3 byes one week and drop him lol.

I try to get him if you got space but the wait for a drop strategy is best.

I currently have Bernard and my te is Cooks ..I was offered a trade i get my backup for bernard in Hill plus Kelce should i do it?

My Wr's are Maclin, Sanders, and Antonio Brown as my starting 3 My rb are Bernard and Mccoy.

what you guys think?? Im upgrading my TE as well as getting Bernard's backup if he gets injured but it will cost me AJ...

Bernard and McCoy no Brown . Did anyone else show up for the draft ?

Hell, no AJ is almost back and will be more than a handcuff + slight TE upgrade... You have sick flex options. Hill owner might be trying to dump Hill but wants compensation... Hill is very inconsistent RB who is just taking up space in a non-Bernard owner bench. Wait him out... he get 3 byes one week and drop him lol.

I try to get him if you got space but the wait for a drop strategy is best.

thanks man..nice input!