Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Thought we may have been latin pimped

Belichick deflated Mike's hamster wheel.

I thought obama did it.

Slept right through it.

I actually reached out to Edgar's site to see what was up. I feel a dirty.

Guilty conscience?

Got hammered last night and woke up feeling angry. Tried to connect here before my regular connects and panicked. So yes. Sept my conscience was still drunk.

Fawking changed my password twenty times thinking I got the ban hammer.

I dont get banned now that I dont ask the question what race of people you would eat if you haaadddd to.

Got hammered last night and woke up feeling angry. Tried to connect here before my regular connects and panicked. So yes. Sept my conscience was still drunk.

DUDE.Story of my life. :thumbup:

I dont get banned now that I dont ask the question what race of people you would eat if you haaadddd to.

OK. Can I ask?

You may. But mike did not find it funny the last time and I got the only ban I have had in damn near 15 years. My choice was a Japanese asian. They are healthy and probably not as fat as say a White or black american. Although I bet a Jamaican would taste like jerked chicken and pot.

I would eat a German. The real white meat. Not an Irishman, way too marinated, and probably not a Frenchman, hygene issues. A Canadian would be too bland, and the chineses would be all skin and bones. I bet that crazy North Korean guy would make a nice stew. But German feels right. Yeah, German.

I would eat Chili or Turkey if I were that Hungary.

The Latin Pimp incident took place December 2005 to March 2006. What y'all may not realize, that was the year Seattle was in the Superbowl to play Pittsburgh. This year, Seattle is in the Superbowl. Makes you think.

The Latin Pimp incident took place December 2005 to March 2006. What y'all may not realize, that was the year Seattle was in the Superbowl to play Pittsburgh. This year, Seattle is in the Superbowl. Makes you think.

Did you sleep through the previous SB?