Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

No Muslim leader came out and apologized for Islams take on gays

Your level seems high enough at least to start a thread crying about it.

That was easy

What...pointing out your trolling? Its easy every time...its all you do.

Islam is not the predominant religion here. :)

I knew you'd be both scared and hypocritical all at once.

:first:

Islam is not the predominant religion here. :)

Neither is Catholicism.

I knew you'd be both scared and hypocritical all at once.

:first:

There is no fear or hypocrisy in what we wrote or in anything posted.

You are struggling, as usual.

Did drobeski's parents come out and apologize for how he turned out?

Newbie Jr's Dentist has gone flat in his cuts.

There is no fear or hypocrisy in what we wrote or in anything posted.

You are struggling, as usual.

Truly on tilt.

Newbie Jr's Dentist has gone flat in his cuts.

I have no idea what this means, but it sounds like something from a rap song.

How can they apologize? Muhammad, who the religion gets its rules from, was quite clear on the Islamic posistion on homosexuals, and what action will be taken when someone partakes in the practice. I don't see much wiggle room on this issue. It's not their fault, true Muslims are just abiding by the Muhammed and Allah's wishes.

How can they apologize? Muhammad, who the religion gets its rules from, was quite clear on the Islamic posistion on homosexuals, and what action will be taken when someone partakes in the practice. I don't see much wiggle room on this issue. It's not their fault, true Muslims are just abiding by the Muhammed and Allah's wishes.

but they are a peaceful loving ideology

the minute any Imam says anything about stopping the gay killing, he will be killed as an infidel

but they are a peaceful loving ideology

the minute any Imam says anything about stopping the gay killing, he will be killed as an infidel

Hell, they have no problem saying it here, in the United States. A professor at some school in Florida, while at a school function no less, said that gays should have their hands cut off. In Florida, post Orlando. But if he dared deny gay people access to cupcakes the left woukd show him what's up. It's all backwards
  • Like 1

Gays area bridge too far. I suspect getting an apology on gays is hard since they're take on the subject is outlined in their magic book. We should focus our efforts on getting an apology for something that Muhammad was silent on. Something where reasonable Muslims can read scripture and disagree. Like, I doubt their magic book says anything about car bombs and suicide vests, so I presume getting a Muslim apology on those things should be easier.

Apologize for car bombs and suicide vests and murdering film makers/cartoonists now, later, after Muslims become more PC, we can work our way up to apologizing for gays.

Gays area bridge too far. I suspect getting an apology on gays is hard since they're take on the subject is outlined in their magic book. We should focus our efforts on getting an apology for something that Muhammad was silent on. Something where reasonable Muslims can read scripture and disagree. Like, I doubt their magic book says anything about car bombs and suicide vests, so I presume getting a Muslim apology on those things should be easier.

Apologize for car bombs and suicide vests and murdering film makers/cartoonists now, later, after Muslims become more PC, we can work our way up to apologizing for gays.

just to be clear, it does mention that depicting Mohammed is an offense punishable by death in the Quran

just to be clear, it does mention that depicting Mohammed is an offense punishable by death in the Quran

Isn't that the image of tolerance? How could anyone attempt to object to or otherwise assail such a treasure as religion?

Isn't that the image of tolerance? How could anyone attempt to object to or otherwise assail such a treasure as religion?

"the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

:nono:

Hell, they have no problem saying it here, in the United States. A professor at some school in Florida, while at a school function no less, said that gays should have their hands cut off. In Florida, post Orlando. But if he dared deny gay people access to cupcakes the left woukd show him what's up. It's all backwards

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/florida-professor-advocates-cutting-off-hands-for-stealing-keeps-job

You talking about this guy? He doesn't mention anything about gays having their hands cut off.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/06/florida-professor-advocates-cutting-off-hands-for-stealing-keeps-job

You talking about this guy? He doesn't mention anything about gays having their hands cut off.

Oh that's a relief. Opening the link, I was worried that hands were to be cut off for masturbation. I feel safer now.

Anyways, yeah, cutting off the hands of thieves, I could be convinced of the wisdom of that. Islam isn't totally lacking in good ideas. I like the wearing your pajamas around all day stuff too. Food cleanliness: props. They were already doing that before anybody heard about bacteria and microbiology.

Dang, you're right. It's always something, isn't it?