Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek Wednesday 3-5 FRANK M

wow... FFToday is like Facebook now... only the old people use it. :(

The Geek Club used to be poop threads, dating threads, focking random chick threads, favorite band and beer threads.

Now its, eating healthy threads, maximizing your 401(k) threads, and how to take care of elderly parents threads.

:lol:

The Geek Club used to be poop threads, dating threads, focking random chick threads, favorite band and beer threads.

Now its, eating healthy threads, maximizing your 401(k) threads, and how to take care of elderly parents threads.

:lol:

With a five year political sissy slapfight in between!

I'm digging the evolution!

you can tell this guy has halitosis just from the picture... if it is jerry, it's a shame... nobody in real life would ever even consider him smart or take him seriously and only us innerwebs friends can get by the face to realize that jerry's a pretty bright guy.

you can tell this guy has halitosis just from the picture... if it is jerry, it's a shame... nobody in real life would ever even consider him smart or take him seriously and only us innerwebs friends can get by the face to realize that jerry's a pretty bright guy.

I can definitely say it's not Jerry.

well i've already submitted a photo! won't be hard for people to guess me. :unsure:

Send in one of you and two (or more) of your posse. We'll try and figure out which one's you and we'll have 3 (or more) to poke fun at. Whaddaya say?

Send in one of you and two (or more) of your posse. We'll try and figure out which one's you and we'll have 3 (or more) to poke fun at. Whaddaya say?

yeah, i did.

That's ok! So they figure it out right away. No biggie. Send in a fun one.

damnit, i sent you 3 pictures! you didn't get any of them?

You accidentally sent them to me. All I can say is thank you, and that I love the lace stockings. My right hand is still sore.

REVEAL:

This Gilligan-without-his-hat lookin', salt and pepper haired, raft humping mummy's boy is none other than our own lovable Frank M.

This guy looks like a mad scientist. The facial expression, the wild windblown hairdo, the swimming shirt in some Ohio cesspool lake. This has FrankM written all over it.

Good call. I thought so too.

There is a geek who once dressed up as a clown (couch, alcohol in hand) who needs to submit that picture. Funnier than it sounds. Tall, depressed clown alone on a couch.

Jesus Frank, I have personally seen a five-year-old girl act with more bravery than that when being pulled by a speedboat for the first time :P

Jesus Frank, I have personally seen a five-year-old girl act with more bravery than that when being pulled by a speedboat for the first time :P

Actually, that was a blast, but I'm 47 years old, dude. I'm not in horrible shape, but I get hurt more easily these days.

:(

*fap-fap-fap*

Doesn't this expression mean you are masturbating?

So let me get this straight. FrankM was masturbating to a picture of himself. Jesus, I thought only NewbieJr would do such a thing. Talk about being in love with yourself.

Doesn't this expression mean you are masturbating?

So let me get this straight. FrankM was masturbating to a picture of himself. Jesus, I thought only NewbieJr would do such a thing. Talk about being in love with yourself.

Throwing the wolves off the scent, is all.

My middle name is Narcissus, though.

Throwing the wolves off the scent, is all.

My middle name is Narcissus, though.

:doublethumbsup:

But lets get back to masturbating to a picture of yourself, is that considered a form of incest?

Thanks for being a good sport Frank, and Newbs, kudos on the idea and for setting it up and running it. Nice work bro.

But lets get back to masturbating to a picture of yourself, is that considered a form of incest?

:unsure:

Maybe.

:unsure:

I got them Peenie. They went into my spam folder.

I got them Peenie. They went into my spam folder.

Racist jokes aren't cool Newbie.

:cheers:

Hey, just so you know, I wear a shirt when I'm swimming because when I take my shirt off, it looks like I'm wearing a sweater and it scares little kids.

Being as you're into hairy dudes, that is.

Or do I have it wrong?

I think Freud would call it idcest. :D

Hey, just so you know, I wear a shirt when I'm swimming because when I take my shirt off, it looks like I'm wearing a sweater and it scares little kids.

Being as you're into hairy dudes, that is.

Or do I have it wrong?

Umm... I think you got that a little backwards.

You should prolly leave your shirt on.

Looking back, Frank was awful sly today.

I'm on my game tomorrow you clowns. Fool me once or twice or three times, your fault. Fool me four times...

I pray Newbs goes with Bert tomorrow.

Racist jokes aren't cool Newbie.

I love Spam. :banana:

(Is Spam a black stereotype? I never heard that)

Looking back, Frank was awful sly today.

I'm on my game tomorrow you clowns. Fool me once or twice or three times, your fault. Fool me four times...

I pray Newbs goes with Bert tomorrow.

Where's your picture?

I love Spam. :banana:

(Is Spam a black stereotype? I never heard that)

Come on you Nancies, please. Save it for another thread. Is nothing holy anymore?

Where's your picture?

I don't have many pics. I am still in the process of searching. I promise in short order I will send them to you. Thanks for telling everyone that tomorrows pic is definitely not Geezil. Nice work Popeye.