Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Dairy Farm

Lol, We did far worse violence to cows & hogs in agriculture class when I was in high school.

Growing up in small town Oklahoma, I darn near killed or tortured every kind of animal living in the state when I was a kid. I guess when you are an avid fisher and hunter like myself, you view animals for what they are. A food source, and nothing more. They are soulless creatures, and therefore, morality does not apply.

If that is true, I pray for you.

I thought this link showing cow abuse was going to be a home movie of Jets24 smacking his wife around for not doing the dishes.

:thumbsdown:

I thought this link showing cow abuse was going to be a home movie of Jets24 smacking his wife around for not doing the dishes.

:thumbsdown:

:dunno:

Go fock yourself. Seriously though, you should at least read the stuff they did to these animals. Just watch like 20 seconds halfway through, You just wouldnt believe that somebody so sick could get such a minimum sentence. I swear. You would hang this guy.

I can't watch sh1t like that. Hell, I turn the channel when one of those pet shelter commercials comes on TV.

Call my a poosay, but I have more compassion for animals then I do most people.

I just hope he shares a cell block with some real animal lovers.

If it's in South Carolina, odds are he will. They REALLY love their animals.....alot.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535400,00.html

I can't watch sh1t like that. Hell, I turn the channel when one of those pet shelter commercials comes on TV.

I'm the same way.....love all animals....hate most people.

Heard a little of a conversation on the radio last night about folks posting videos of them wearing high heels and killing animals by kicking them. Don't know anything about it.....don't want to search it.....just saddens and disgusts me.

:(

Absolutely right. I don't really like most people but I really do love animals.

Lol, We did far worse violence to cows & hogs in agriculture class when I was in high school.

Growing up in small town Oklahoma, I darn near killed or tortured every kind of animal living in the state when I was a kid. I guess when you are an avid fisher and hunter like myself, you view animals for what they are. A food source, and nothing more. They are soulless creatures, and therefore, morality does not apply.

That focker is a future serial killer for sure. He has some deep seeded hate issues!

Who.....Savage Beast?

I am just amazed that this guy only gets 8 months a $1K for a fine. Just absurd.