Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Wei - Chuan Pork Mini Buns

These are frozen dumplings. So tasty at superbowl parties ... you can't make 'em yourself.

You gotta steam them. If you don't have a steamer or a rice maker, you can make your own with tin cans and duct tape.

I'm just kidding, but you can make a steamer with some aluminum foil and a pot with a lid.

They smell like ass .... but mmmmm .... they also kinda taste like ass ..... ass from some far off land.

They are pretty fishy tasting for being pork dumplings .... but anytime you see "crab added" .... like it's supposed to be pork, but they used crab as filler .... you know it's good. Right? Why use crab in a pork dumpling? Make it taste better.

I'm in the mood for a little dim sum. These taste awesome .... here's the numbers without any sauce:

3 pieces are 5g of fat, 300+ mg sodium, 6g protien and 17mg cholesterol.

Bet they'd be awesome deep fried and dipped in chocolate .... with bleu cheese dressing!

Seriously ... I do a little chopped chives in soy sauce, with maybe a dash of hot sauce, or diced raw garlic. A little fish sauce, if you have it ... Teriaki if you don't ... and just a squirt of fresh lemon.

Yeah .... and steam 'em.

You should outfit a stolen grocery cart as a 'dim sum' cart where you can serve your microwaved dumplings... Use discarded keno cards as ordering slips, some packets of soy sauce, and you are an instant entreprenuer...

You should outfit a stolen grocery cart as a 'dim sum' cart where you can serve your microwaved dumplings... Use discarded keno cards as ordering slips, some packets of soy sauce, and you are an instant entreprenuer...

:lol:

Look Dank ... at some point in your life, you might be exposed to higher culture.

Have you at least had paté? Caviar with sour cream on toast points? Sushi?

Look Dank ... at some point in your life, you might be exposed to higher culture.

Have you at least had paté? Caviar with sour cream on toast points? Sushi?

I've been known to enjoy some good duck (or goose) liver... Cavier is a bit cliche for me, and i don't enjoy it (along with escargot), I do enjoy maki and sashimi if it isn't eel or some other crazy scary looking fish... Toast points with some butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar are EXCELLENT... perhaps you could also serve them on your cart.

Dim sum isn't high culture... They have it in run down chinese food restuarants which likely are fronts for organized crime...

I remember the first time I had it ... a la carté ... for breakfast. It was like a mixture of sweet and savory .... not my thing either ... for breakfast.

Paté is my all time favorite thing. I was going to get some paté the night I got pepper sprayed by those transvestites.

Oh .... I imagine they still have it. 2 kinds actually. A chunky version and a champagné .... get the champagné. Comes with olives, cornichons, bread and some pretty spicy dijon mustard.

When I used to live near there ..... 2004 .... that was like 8 bucks. Best part was they were open until like 4 AM ...

http://www.restaurantflorent.com/

And they were all super nice people ... and they liked that I respected their food .... and of course I would tell my friends.

Caviar ... I like it a lot too ... but I gotta water it down with some sour cream and have some crunchy bread.