Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

This is seriously focked up

It's east st Louis, he's lucky someone didn't come by and double tap him

This. You have to understand the mentality of the ghetto folk. Snitching is a killable offense.

Someone shot a cop? You don't help or he might come after you. Even if he gets arrested, others in the neighborhood may come after you for being a snitch or helping out.

It's a ###### up mentality, but that's the way they roll. If you're in a bad part of town, don't expect ANYBODY to help you if something goes down.

I am going to dare to go there.

I can't see the vid or pic or whatever is posted (blocked at work) and want to know what color the murderer is and what color the cop is.

Thank you! :cheers:

I am going to dare to go there.

I can't see the vid or pic or whatever is posted (blocked at work) and want to know what color the murderer is and what color the cop is.

Thank you! :cheers:

Both black

Nobody in the hood wants to say shit to the police about anything...until it is their son/daughter who gets shot, then they are shocked that no one will come forward. I get to see it a couple times every week, and it isn't just the bangers. Middle-aged men get hit in crossfire, end up on life-support/surviving cardiac arrest, then when they barely survive...won't say a thing about the guy who shot them.

This. You have to understand the mentality of the ghetto folk. Snitching is a killable offense.

Someone shot a cop? You don't help or he might come after you. Even if he gets arrested, others in the neighborhood may come after you for being a snitch or helping out.

It's a ###### up mentality, but that's the way they roll. If you're in a bad part of town, don't expect ANYBODY to help you if something goes down.

One would sure hope Obama would get involved with a case like this to highlight this sort of thing. :rolleyes:

Ever been to The dirty D? Or Baltimore? These places are not meant for cops to be. Ever seen the wire? I would assume that this cop was in a place just like that ######.

One would sure hope Obama would get involved with a case like this to highlight this sort of thing. :rolleyes:

...as soon as he figures out who in this case would like like his son.

It's east st Louis, he's lucky someone didn't come by and double tap him

:lol: :lol:

There's nothing political to gain from getting involved in a black on black crime.

Ever seen the wire?

You mean that fictional show set in Baltimore on HBO ?

You mean that fictional show set in Baltimore on HBO ?

The creator and writer was a former police reporter. He drew from all his years on the job to come up with the wire. I am guessing that a lot of what you see as fictional actually happens every day in baltimore or detroit..soooo I wouldnt discount it offhanded like that as something that is just "made up"

Will you get over it already? If a member of the press specifically asked him about this incident, he would comment on it.

Will you get over it already? If a member of the press specifically asked him about this incident, he would comment on it.

Nothing to gain, so they wouldnt ask. You dont seriously think the "he would look like trayvon" was off the cuff, do ya ?

Nothing to gain, so they wouldnt ask. You dont seriously think the "he would look like trayvon" was off the cuff, do ya ?

Lolol. Paranoia. Conspiracies. Media bias. Lolol

Lolol. Paranoia. Conspiracies. Media bias. Lolol

Orange you supposed to be doing your clerical job ?

To deny the presence of bias is even more loony than anything lil rusty has produced.

Orange you supposed to be doing your clerical job ?

To deny the presence of bias is even more loony than anything lil rusty has produced.

:lol: I love that angle. Makes the sad look even more sad. :music_guitarred:

:lol: I love that angle. Makes the sad look even more sad. :music_guitarred:

:lol: I love the way you make the sad look even more sad. :music_guitarred:

I know we've come a long way

We're changing day to day

But tell me, where do the children play?

- Yusuf Islam aka ,Cat Stevens aka, Steven Demetre Georgiou

That guy would have looked like Obamas druken DUI uncle who is living as an illegal on an expired visa from 30 years ago...