Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Djgb

Why'd you delete your thread about being disabled? :lol:

Wow. Totally missed this one! I mean, I knew fake doctor, but fake cripple?

I think it's time you sought help Jim. You've definitely gone off the rails this morning

I miss djgb the hilarious serial liar. Lately he's just slobbing Trump's knob so as to become indistinguishable from all those other guys :(

I miss djgb the hilarious serial liar. Lately he's just slobbing Trump's knob so as to become indistinguishable from all those other guys :(

Still a clueless Goober.

Think you're confusing me with someone else worms. Besides, don't give a rats ass what you think. Guess that's cause when you actually get out and do stuff in real life the opinions of idiot trolls on a fantasy football website really don't matter

Think you're confusing me with someone else worms. Besides, don't give a rats ass what you think. Guess that's cause when you actually get out and do stuff in real life the opinions of idiot trolls on a fantasy football website really don't matter

Please post more about your real life adventures like playing Augusta, saving people in surgery and flying around in your private jet. Those are very entertaining :cheers:

Please post more about your real life adventures like playing Augusta, saving people in surgery and flying around in your private jet. Those are very entertaining :cheers:

Sure bro just let me know what case you're working on currently :thumbsup:

Sure bro just let me know what case you're working on currently :thumbsup:

Got this guy that went so far to avoid being caught in a lie that he killed someone on the operating table -- you know, because he wasn't really a doctor.

Think we're screwed? :(

Got this guy that went so far to avoid being caught in a lie that he killed someone on the operating table -- you know, because he wasn't really a doctor.

Think we're screwed? :(

Link please? Cause you're talking like wiff/Giants fan right now. Out your ass. Pretty hilarious while I indulge on a cookie reading this

Link please? Cause you're talking like wiff/Giants fan right now. Out your ass. Pretty hilarious while I indulge on a cookie reading this

You're right, I don't have a link. You got me! :lol:

You're right, I don't have a link. You got me! :lol:

Yep I know. Wasn't hard. I should say I'm a lawyer next time like you :)

AND he has cancer. :thumbsup:

i gave him a break at first because i fifured he was mentally challenged.

but when he revealed his reputardedness, he became nothing more than gum on my shoe.

i gave him a break at first because i fifured he was mentally challenged.

but when he revealed his reputardedness, he became nothing more than gum on my shoe.

Shhhh. Grown ups are talking.