Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Enemy of the people

Who else is going to call Trump out on his BS?

Just yesterday, he stood in front of Boeing employees giving a campaign rally.

Now? Plans are to get rid of the Export-Import Bank.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/17/us/politics/trump-program-eliminations-white-house-budget-office.html?referer=

This coming after Trump pledged to keep the bank

http://on.wsj.com/2ltJJlV

Guess which company benefits greatly from that bank as well? Boeing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/boeing-ceo-losing-export-import-bank-means-loss-of-jobs/

Additionally, the Export-Import Bank MAKES money for the government.

http://fw.to/qLZfR4I

Probably won't hear that on Breitbart.

You asked...I answered your question and that's all you have. Is anything I said untrue?

I don't know. You didn't post any links to support your assertions.

:dunno:

It was a fluff question. And yeah, I read it. It certainly wasn't hard hitting or anything close to how Trump is treated. God you people are incapable of making an honest comparison.

It was a fluff question. But it was part of an interview that was far from worshipping Obama. Which is what people are arguing in this thread. And you supposedly provided that quote in support of that contention.

At least I provided the whole transcript to the interview instead of cherry picking a single question to support my view. And you think I'm incapable of being honest. :lol:

Here's two focks for how Trump is treated by the media compared to Obama. Use them to wipe your tears. At the end of the day I'll judge Trump on what he's done. Thats the only honest way to judge a President. Results.

It was a fluff question. But it was part of an interview that was far from worshipping Obama. Which is what people are arguing in this thread. And you supposedly provided that quote in support of that contention.

At least I provided the whole transcript to the interview instead of cherry picking a single question to support my view. And you think I'm incapable of being honest. :lol:

Here's two focks for how Trump is treated by the media compared to Obama. Use them to wipe your tears. At the end of the day I'll judge Trump on what he's done. Thats the only honest way to judge a President. Results.

I can only imagine how you're judging Obama and his results. If there were any.

I don't know. You didn't post any links to support your assertions.

:dunno:

So you deny that media outlets were critical of his nomination?

You deny that members of the committee were not fully in board?

This won't be covered by Breitbart either.

http://politi.co/2l4eCjJ

Trump granting club members access to interviews for key government jobs. Pay to play isn't just a Clinton Foundation thing.

The hypocritical outrage here is going to be hilarious. Those on the left that denounced CF criticisms will be up in arms. Those on the right that lambasted the CF will say, "But she did it" and justify it.

Meanwhile, the people that can't stand either get to sit in middle class purgatory.

Nailed it.

Trump granting club members access to interviews for key government jobs. Pay to play isn't just a Clinton Foundation thing.

The hypocritical outrage here is going to be hilarious. Those on the left that denounced CF criticisms will be up in arms. Those on the right that lambasted the CF will say, "But she did it" and justify it.

Meanwhile, the people that can't stand either get to sit in middle class purgatory.

They don't care. They only care that he claims he brought jobs back.

You whine about fake news and then claimmore than half of muslims are extreme (my guess is we would disagree on what extreme means) and then you'd cite some poll (because of course that poll matters)

American first or GTFO...then why do you support Trump who has never lived by that actual motto?

We've come to far in this country on women and LGBQ rights for people like you to throw it all away. Islam is 100% against women rights. They are 100% against LGBQ rights. They are okay with slavery.

https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=177

"How many of you agree men and women should sit separate" Everyone raises their hand.

"How many of you agree the punishment described in the Quran whether it is death or stoning for adultery WHAT EVER IT IS. If it is from Allah or his messenger it is the best punishment for human kind for all of the world who agrees with that?" Everyone raises their hand.

This is what the "normal" Muslim believes. So maybe you're right it's not 50% it's probably more like 95%.

We've come to far in this country on women and LGBQ rights for people like you to throw it all away. Islam is 100% against women rights. They are 100% against LGBQ rights. They are okay with slavery.

https://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU?t=177

"How many of you agree men and women should sit separate" Everyone raises their hand.

"How many of you agree the punishment described in the Quran whether it is death or stoning for adultery WHAT EVER IT IS. If it is from Allah or his messenger it is the best punishment for human kind for all of the world who agrees with that?" Everyone raises their hand.

This is what the "normal" Muslim believes. So maybe you're right it's not 50% it's probably more like 95%.

That's your proof? Are you serious with this?

That's your proof? Are you serious with this?

Yes stoning women is wrong. Throwing gay people from the highest place is wrong. Raping women and children due to a sexual emergency is wrong. What's so hard to understand about that?

Regardless of how it's done or who's doing it, it's been a long time coming for the "media" to be called out and exposed.

There used to be NEWS and then there were Editorials (op- eds). There was a clear journalistic delianation. Over the past couple decades the two have merged into some sort of opinion based reporting TMZ nonsense.

It was high time to end it.

Yes stoning women is wrong. Throwing gay people from the highest place is wrong. Raping women and children due to a sexual emergency is wrong. What's so hard to understand about that?

I'm talking about your video being proof of any percentage overall of all the muslims in the world.

I'm talking about your video being proof of any percentage overall of all the muslims in the world.

When you go to a Mosque, any mosque are men and women allowed to sit together.

I'll answer that for you, No.

Are you really going to sit there and deny Muslims are not stoning women, throwing gays off of building, and the #1 causes of terror violence?

Can you find video of a similar situation where they don't raise their hand? Or say no? There's like what over a billion Muslims right? Shouldn't be hard to find one. Not some American Muslim either.

Are you really going to sit there and deny Muslims are not stoning women, throwing gays off of building, and the #1 causes of terror violence?

No...I'm asking you to back up your 50% claim is extreme.

Can you point me to the part where it says club members were in on the interviews? Thanks

The gender segregation aspect is not a rule of Islam. It comes from extremist interpretations. There's nothing in their religion that explicitly prohibits men and women from praying together without barriers.

The gender segregation aspect is not a rule of Islam. It comes from extremist interpretations. There's nothing in their religion that explicitly prohibits men and women from praying together without barriers.

What about death to apostates? Anything in their religion about that?

The media went out of their way to destroy Trump during the campaign. I have never seen anything like it. On TV, cable, radio, internet. They openly supported Clinton, going so far as to cheat by supplying her with debate questions ahead of time. They wanted Clinton over everyone, including Bernie, and put all of their impartiality, integrity, and eggs in her losing ass basket. Trump faced off against the entire establishment and focking won. That's amazing.

And now it's paybacks and as they say, paybacks are a b1tch. He the bully and this is his bully pulpit and he's letting them have it and to many it's a beautiful thing to behold.

As many people who don't trust or support Trump, there are so many more who absolutely distrust and despise the MSM.

He might be a tad bit smarter than many give him credit for.

This.

Sho is what he professes to mock. The guy is completely unhinged. This thread is just further proof of that fact.

What about death to apostates? Anything in their religion about that?

Once again, another example of extremist viewpoints. Is it prevalent? Sure. Is it everyone? No. There's also varying degrees of apostasy.

Painting any religion or group of people with a broad stroke does exactly what good?

This.

Sho is what he professes to mock. The guy is completely unhinged. This thread is just further proof of that fact.

That you can't see that Trump is the most unhinged there is is telling.

That none of you can answer what the media should have covered differently about Obama also telling.

Once again, another example of extremist viewpoints. Is it prevalent? Sure. Is it everyone? No. There's also varying degrees of apostasy.

Painting any religion or group of people with a broad stroke does exactly what good?

Allows for accuracy in describing their POV. What good does minimizing their POV and describing every action that happens in their name as being done by a "small percentage of extremists" do?

Allows for accuracy in describing their POV. What good does minimizing their POV and describing every action that happens in their name as being done by a "small percentage of extremists" do?

Where did I say or insinuate "small percentage"? Do you know what the word prevalent means?

When the religion they adhere to is a violent one, I think it's good for everyone to know that and procede as they wish, short of criminal acts. Islam is a violent religion, according to their rules. Now some may not adhere to the rules, but it's foolish to act as if the rules don't exist.

Where did I say or insinuate "small percentage"? Do you know what the word prevalent means?

Sorry, that's the general tone of people who apologize for Islam. Well, if a POV or practice is widespread I think it's fair to paint with a broad brush. Not sure why you'd feel otherwise.

Now some may not adhere to the rules, but it's foolish to act as if the rules don't exist.

Did I deny their existence?

Sorry, that's the general tone of people who apologize for Islam. Well, if a POV or practice is widespread I think it's fair to paint with a broad brush. Not sure why you'd feel otherwise.

"Apologize for Islam"

I love that. I really do. Good ol' "If you're not with us you're against us" fallacy. There's a reason you're not sure why I'd feel that way

I don't want people to be focking bigots towards the peaceful ones. Is it THAT difficult to understand why I don't want to paint every Muslim or person of the Islam faith as terrorists?

Thread about Trump calling the media the enemy of the people turns into whining about Obama getting the novel prize (while pretending the media was all in board with that) and ow moving into Islam.

The deflection is strong with the Trump crew.

Thread about Trump calling the media the enemy of the people turns into whining about Obama getting the novel prize (while pretending the media was all in board with that) and ow moving into Islam.

Soooo looks like I was right.

Nobody answers to you or takes you seriously to the point where your thread just gets taken from you.

Telling.

Did I deny their existence?

You seem to think that the majority of Muslims world wide want nothing to do with violence. Kind of impossible when they choose to belong to a religion that calls for it frequently in their holy book. Maybe they aren't carrying it out, that doesn't mean they don't approve. And I see very little of this supposed overwhelming majority denouncing it. How can they? It's part of the deal.

I recall similar outrage when Barry called out fox news.

Oh wait, no I don't. There seems to be a consistent display of hypocrisy in these threads.

Whodathunkit

You seem to think that the majority of Muslims world wide want nothing to do with violence.

Think what you want. You and the rest will anyways.

Clearly reading comprehension of my posts isn't prevalent for you if you gathered that.

If you're going to do this...

That you can't see that Trump is the most unhinged there is is telling.

That none of you can answer what the media should have covered differently about Obama also telling.

You should stop doing this...

It screams "I'm a focking hypocrite!"

hth

Soooo looks like I was right.

Nobody answers to you or takes you seriously to the point where your thread just gets taken from you.

Telling.

No...just pointing out the complete deflection that you all always go to in every one of these threads.

Think what you want. You and the rest will anyways.

Clearly reading comprehension of my posts isn't prevalent for you if you gathered that.

Your said you don't want people to be bigoted towards the peaceful ones. If they aren't peaceful why would that make anyone bigoted?

I recall similar outrage when Barry called out fox news.

Oh wait, no I don't. There seems to be a consistent display of hypocrisy in these threads.

Whodathunkit

That you thyou no the two are the same situation is funny. And you all here most certainly did complain about Obama calling out Fox News.

That you thyou no the two are the same situation is funny. And you all here most certainly did complain about Obama calling out Fox News.

did you ?

If you're going to do this...

You should stop doing this...

It screams "I'm a focking hypocrite!"

hth

I responded to a question. I didn't bring it up dumbass.

When I try saying just stick to the topic and not answer things...you all throw a fit.

Bunch of children.