Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The ***OFFICIAL*** things that are more likely to kill you than terrorists thread!

Thought we could make the Trumpflake beta sissies feel a little safer. I'll go first:

Choking on food. :overhead:

Bacteria from fecal matter being ingested

Nice :lol:

A drunk illegal mexican running into me on the highway. :lol:

This is the dumbest logic ever. Am I concerned when I get on an airplane? Sure am. Am I concerned when I walk under a coconut tree? Not really but I'm going to be killed by the coconut before the airplane most likely.

And comparisons you have are just ridiculous. Yeah I'm probably more likely to choke on a steak. That is not the same as someone coming into the mall I'm at and shooting me. I have some control over whether I'm going to choke on the steak. There is no control over who comes into the mall to shoot you. And if I do nobody is hurt but me.

But hey minimalize the third leading cause of death for children. Twist the numbers. Marginalize minorities along the way. Whatever makes you feel better about it.

It could be the number one killer of kids and you goofballs with still defend it.

More American civilians are killed by reptiles each year than have been killed by terrorists on US soil in the 16+ years since 9/11.

Why no talk about lizards and snakes??? :mad:

More American civilians are killed by reptiles each year than have been killed by terrorists on US soil in the 16+ years since 9/11.

Why no talk about lizards and snakes??? :mad:

You should post more of these. You are coming off really smart

You should post more of these. You are coming off really smart

I think it's giving everyone a good perspective.

being shot by a non-terrorist

Every year balloons kill 2-5 people in the US, making them more dangerous than terrorism.

I think it's giving everyone a good perspective.

Not really.

We don't really rank concern that way. And some of the concerns affect nobody but themselves.

But hey Carry On I guess.

I also kind of like the fact that he's going to spend his whole morning looking these up. Some life.

About 1 American civilian is killed by a terrorist in the US per year. 450 die by falling out of bed while asleep! :o

Ban beds.

About 1 American civilian is killed by a terrorist in the US per year. 450 die by falling out of bed while asleep! :o

Ban beds.

Man you are really smart. Keep going

There are 113 ladder-related fatalities in the US per year! How do sissy Trumptards sleep at night??? :o

This is the dumbest logic ever. Am I concerned when I get on an airplane? Sure am. Am I concerned when I walk under a coconut tree? Not really but I'm going to be killed by the coconut before the airplane most likely.

And comparisons you have are just ridiculous. Yeah I'm probably more likely to choke on a steak. That is not the same as someone coming into the mall I'm at and shooting me. I have some control over whether I'm going to choke on the steak. There is no control over who comes into the mall to shoot you. And if I do nobody is hurt but me.

But hey minimalize the third leading cause of death for children. Twist the numbers. Marginalize minorities along the way. Whatever makes you feel better about it.

It could be the number one killer of kids and you goofballs with still defend it.

:blink:

I'm confused; How does MDC poking fun at what he apparently sees as hysteria over terrorism, "minimalize" guns being the third leading cause of death for children? What do these two issues have to do with each other?

I'm confused; How does MDC poking fun at what he apparently sees as hysteria over terrorism, "minimalize" guns being the third leading cause of death for children? What do these two issues have to do with each other?

Yeah, I had to read that a second time to figure out what he was talking about. :blink:

It's not JUST terrorism....he's trying to minimalize these numbers by spending his morning googling ways we are statistically in a vacuum more likely to die. Which is pretty dumb.

Death by lawnmower: 75 victims per year! :o

I wonder about some of these numbers. Really, 75? I'm guessing about oh, say, 75 of those are a combination of heart attack and heat stroke while pushing a mower. :dunno:

Shot by toddler = 2. That makes toddlers roughly twice as dangerous as terrorists. :o

I wonder about some of these numbers. Really, 75? I'm guessing about oh, say, 75 of those are a combination of heart attack and heat stroke while pushing a mower. :dunno:

If they end up dead, does it matter? Also, I bet a few of them bled out while trying to fix or remove debris from the mower, a couple had head trauma when they flipped their rider, and somebody was impaled by a projectile launched by the mower blade.

It's not JUST terrorism....he's trying to minimalize these numbers by spending his morning googling ways we are statistically in a vacuum more likely to die. Which is pretty dumb.

He may be trying to minimize terrorism numbers, but none of it has fock all to do with child gun deaths. :dunno:

He may be trying to minimize terrorism numbers, but none of it has fock all to do with child gun deaths. :dunno:

EEEXXXXAAAAACCCTTTTLLLYYYYY

How come liberals use this logic when it supports their argument but when it comes to gun rights they forget about it?

Auto-erotic asphyxiation = 160 deaths per year! :o

How come liberals use this logic when it supports their argument but when it comes to gun rights they forget about it?

I don't think anyone wants terrorists to have guns.

Opioid overdoses are the new leading cause of death for US adults between the ages of 20 and 50

Opioid overdoses are the new leading cause of death for US adults between the ages of 20 and 50

Well then, I can see why Trump wants to cut funding for it. :doh:

I don't think anyone has ever been killed by a terrorist thread. :dunno:

Here's the level of stupidity being spouted off in this thread

People are more scared of sharks than they are of cows. Why should they be? You're more likely to get killed by a cow than you are a shark. So sharks should not be feared.

People here are quite dumb and the fact that they've actually bred offspring is troubling

People are more scared of sharks than they are of cows. Why should they be? You're more likely to get killed by a cow than you are a shark. So sharks should not be feared.

People here are quite dumb and the fact that they've actually bred offspring is troubling

Things mentioned have been bees, lawnmowers, falling out of bed, guns...

I suppose you can avoid the ocean to be safe from sharks. But he wasn't naming things like sharks.

Like I said....they are really smart.

"Since I've skewed some stats and made some ridiculous comparisons that make no sense even if they were in a vacuum....the issue I don't want to be an issue isn't valid"

That pretty much sum it up?

I'm glad MDC has limited his trolling to one thread.

Thanks fella.

Depends where you are - if I'm a farmer in Iowa, I'm far more worried about being trampled by a cow than a land shark. Most of us realize terrorists aren't waiting around every corner, so we're not willing to give up our freedoms and demonize a fifth of the world's population to reduce an already small risk.

Depends where you are - if I'm a farmer in Iowa, I'm far more worried about being trampled by a cow than a land shark. Most of us realize terrorists aren't waiting around every corner, so we're not willing to give up our freedoms and demonize a fifth of the world's population to reduce an already small risk.

Wait...you are? What part of Iowa? Did I know this?