Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Supreme Court REINSTATES Trump Travel Ban

Well...they lifted the injunction while they hear the case is what I heard. I don't believe they ruled on it yet.

"The court also allowed parts of the travel ban to be enforced in the interim"

Uh oh libs....that doesn't bode well for you if while we wait for the hearing they are allowing parts of the ban.

MAGA!!!

But but but the judge in Hawaii said it would be hurtful to them.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Can we ban mosques to as this is just a hate group/cult rather than an actual religion?

Can we ban mosques to as this is just a hate group/cult rather than an actual religion?

Some day.

• Like 1

Woohoo. Piss off more Muslims by not letting their family members visit of move here. Lets' create more homegrown terrorists. Expect a reaction soon. Thanks Trump.

Thank God! Death by terrorist attack is nearly as likely as being trampled to death by Black Friday shoppers in the US (one occurance by year).

I feels safer already. :mellow:

Be interesting to see how this affects terrorism in our country overt he next few years. Hope this guy knows what he's doing.

Be interesting to see how this affects terrorism in our country overt he next few years. Hope this guy knows what he's doing.

With any luck Trump will cut death by terrorist in half to .5 occurrences by year.

That's like one midget per year. I just hope it's not GutterBoy.

With any luck Trump will cut death by terrorist in half to .5 occurrences by year.

:first:

I feel safer already. Insulting an entire religion and giving ISIS a new powerful recruitment tool.

Sometimes I question how Trump is going about things, then something like this happens and I my belief in him is re-enforced. Today is a good day for the country and its people.

• Like 1

And even better, Isis is desperately hanging on to some of land gains it made under Obama. Most of them taken back in the last few months. Killing them over there, not letting them in over here. Now that's a foreign and a domestic policy I can get behind!

I feel safer already. Insulting an entire religion and giving ISIS a new powerful recruitment tool.

Let's see..which one bothers muslims more. A travel ban coming to this country.....or obama dropping 3 bombs per hour avergage JUST in 2016 every day on those countries?

Hmmm.....I'm gonna go with the latter dog.

Keep your eye on cyclone, he'll try to include him as a dead kid. :nono:

Sometimes I question how Trump is going about things, then something like this happens and I my belief in him is re-enforced. Today is a good day for the country and its people.

Make sure you remember this when domestic terrorism increases.

Oh it will, definitely, but 5-10 years from now it will be worth it. Gotta start somewhere though.

Let's see..which one bothers muslims more. A travel ban coming to this country.....or obama dropping 3 bombs per hour avergage JUST in 2016 every day on those countries?

Yeah, only a stupid person would think Obamas saying nice words got us anywhere. Not when he was killing children from above. A really stupid person.

We shall see

Lol....he's either not doing enough, or doing too much.....either way you'll blame him for anything....so how relevant is your opinion really?

You'll ignore everything obama did to put us here..and just blame trump. So cool.

Lol....he's either not doing enough, or doing too much.....either way you'll blame him for anything....so how relevant is your opinion really?

You'll ignore everything obama did to put us here..and just blame trump. So cool.

Never once said he's not doing enough. I've been against this Muslim ban since he suggested it.

Your chance of being killed by a refugee terrorist is roughly 1 in 3.64 billion according to the Independent UK. :o

Donald seems like the type of CEO who spends his time deciding whether to have spicy brown or Dijon mustard in the company cafeteria. :wacko:

We shall see

Tell you what...if we have domestic terror and in any way shape or form it's due to a Muslim ban....then we can see if Trumps ban worked. However..the ban could also have kept out or stopped the next 9/11.....and we will never have heard about it.

Wasn't the ban just supposed to be temporary - like 3 months - to give them time to improve our vetting process? Wouldn't the original ban have already ended? Are we not extreme vetting yet? What is the hold-up?

Newbie is a simpleton. It's all just boilerplate, childish reactionary nonsense all the time. The guy doesn't read or watch any news programs. It's so obvious . He thinks Onama didn't bring about Isis. JC, frontline on PBS layed out how his horrible moves brought them out of the shadows and into the scene as the major player and biggest threat. JV team, remember? Of course he said that, it was an election year, he thought he had a shot at getting cingress back. Lol.

wasnt this 90 days?

Exactly. I've been banging this drum for months now. Okay , you guys have had a hundred eighty day head start on this. Now you have another 90 to do what you said you do originally. Which is figure out how you can do the vetting process even better than it already is. Because every relevant agency has said they don't know what else they could do better. But yeah, go ahead and tell us what you're going to do better. That's what this 90-day thing was supposed to be all about. We already have 7 different independent agencies vetting refugees. So now what?

No s***. So far, Trump has come up with a loyalty pledge? Are you a terrorist? Nope. Okay come on in! And of course, requiring that they give us all of their Facebook and Instagram login activity. Because God knows that can't be faked.

That literally is the extent of Trumps super vetting process.

Trump has proven repeatedly that he's great at bitching about everyone else but not so good when it's his turn.

Here's your chance.

"The court also allowed parts of the travel ban to be enforced in the interim"

Uh oh libs....that doesn't bode well for you if while we wait for the hearing they are allowing parts of the ban.

MAGA!!!

Bode well for who?

BTW...do you think they will actually do this internal review? That they could have been doing this whole time?

Odds on this being pulled back after 90 days of review? Or an extension?

This regardless of what the court rules. They have had how much time to conduct this review...why wait til now to start it?

The constitution would get in your way...try proving all mosques are that...or that the religion as a while is a hate group or cult.

Woohoo. Piss off more Muslims by not letting their family members visit of move here. Lets' create more homegrown terrorists. Expect a reaction soon. Thanks Trump.

I believe there is an exception for those who have relationship with "a credible claim of a bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States,"

We need to monitor the Mosques. That's where it all happens.

Your chance of being killed by a refugee terrorist is roughly 1 in 3.64 billion according to the Independent UK. :o

Donald seems like the type of CEO who spends his time deciding whether to have spicy brown or Dijon mustard in the company cafeteria. :wacko:

How is that possible? There are around 7 billion people on earth. Have only two people died from terror related incidents? Am I missing something?

The constitution would get in your way...try proving all mosques are that...or that the religion as a while is a hate group or cult.

Constitution protects religious freedoms, this is closer to a cult/hate group rather than a religion. More like Helter Skelter, Davidian than an actual religion. Ban it and get rid of mosques, do everyone a favor.

Constitution protects religious freedoms, this is closer to a cult/hate group rather than a religion. More like Helter Skelter, Davidian than an actual religion. Ban it and get rid of mosques, do everyone a favor.

Congrats on posting one of the dumbest things ever on this board.

Ban a religion huh?

:lol: