Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Anonymous: NASA is about to announce “evidence of alien life”

https://www.ancient-code.com/anonymous-nasa-announce-evidence-alien-life/

Anonymous’s statements are based on a series of recent discoveries by the US space agency.
According to statements made by hacktivist group Anonymous, the US space agency NASA, will soon announce the discovery of intelligent alien life. “NASA says aliens are arriving,” the group wrote on its website. “It is very likely that many other planets throughout the universe harbor intelligent life long before Earth.”
The group’s suggestion is based on a series of recent NASA findings, along with comments made by one of the agency’s spokespersons during a congressional hearing in April entitled Progress in the Search for Life.
Professor Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the Science Mission Directorate at NASA headquarters in Washington, recalled at the hearing the recent advances of the space agency, such as the discovery of hydrogen in Enceladus, one of the moons of Saturn, and the results of the observation of the oceans of the moon Europa of Jupiter. “These discoveries present the potential of life,” he said.
“Taking into account all of the different activities and missions that are specifically searching for evidence of alien life, we are on the verge of making one of the most profound, unprecedented, discoveries in history,” said Zurbuchen during the hearing of the committee on American Science, Space and Technology.
In a video on the issue uploaded by the hacktivist group, Anonymous go on to cite several other alien-friendly comments made by astronauts and space exploration enthusiasts in the past, as well as various alien and UFO ‘sightings’ as evidence that “something is going on in the skies above”.
Anonymous’s statements are based on a series of recent discoveries by the US space agency.
According to statements made by hacktivist group Anonymous, the US space agency NASA, will soon announce the discovery of intelligent alien life. “NASA says aliens are arriving,” the group wrote on its website. “It is very likely that many other planets throughout the universe harbor intelligent life long before Earth.”
The group’s suggestion is based on a series of recent NASA findings, along with comments made by one of the agency’s spokespersons during a congressional hearing in April entitled Progress in the Search for Life.
Professor Thomas Zurbuchen, associate administrator of the Science Mission Directorate at NASA headquarters in Washington, recalled at the hearing the recent advances of the space agency, such as the discovery of hydrogen in Enceladus, one of the moons of Saturn, and the results of the observation of the oceans of the moon Europa of Jupiter. “These discoveries present the potential of life,” he said.
“Taking into account all of the different activities and missions that are specifically searching for evidence of alien life, we are on the verge of making one of the most profound, unprecedented, discoveries in history,” said Zurbuchen during the hearing of the committee on American Science, Space and Technology.
In a video on the issue uploaded by the hacktivist group, Anonymous go on to cite several other alien-friendly comments made by astronauts and space exploration enthusiasts in the past, as well as various alien and UFO ‘sightings’ as evidence that “something is going on in the skies above”.
Are you ready for disclosure?
In the description of the video Anonymous wrote: “Non-terrestrial officers? Have we already been to Mars?”
“Are there actual monuments on the moon and Mars? Could there be a UFO war going on over the skies of earth in space? Are there spaceships all around earth involving extraterrestrials from other worlds?”
“The evidence sure seems to imply that something is going on in the skies above. It would cost a lot for spaceships and a continuous flow of taxes and black budget dollars could imply a rational that there is more than meets the eye and or that of public knowledge.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGh8n1XxDrg

So, is it considered cheating? :ninja:

If people still think we are alone in the universe they are stupid beyond belief. Have aliens visited? No chance in hell. Are we alone? Of course not.

Do they know about low rent message boards?

:ninja:

you think 100k posts is natural?

• Like 1

Spoiler: They won't announce jack squat except the usual "we have found evidence that a planet could potentially have the possibility for sustaining a life form."

We have enough problems dealing with differing ethnic races I'd hate to have to start throwing alien races into the mix :sadbanana:

If it turns out to be just a blob of cells, it's meaningless.

Quite the opposite. It would be the most amazing discovery in human history.

At least with Trump at the helm when they do visit we ain't gotta worry about them killing us Americans.

Quite the opposite. It would be the most amazing discovery in human history.

sorry, just a blob of cells has been proven meaningless,fit to destroy and flushed down the toilet.

Can't have it both ways.

On the edjr of my seat over here.

:D

God, wouldn't THAT be nice? I'm so sick of the world. This'd totally change the game.

Best of all would be they show up and deal with say, Iceland; Somewhere where people aren't focking idiots.

"Why are you not visiting Amurica? They are quite powerful. "

"When YOU vacation, do YOU look for the trailer park with the most guns?"

Really, at this point, I'd not only welcome Aliens, I'm kinda not so secretly rooting for NoKo.

Launch your missiles at California. Here's where the Kardashians live.

If scientists ever do find an alien, the main thing they want to analyze are the CELLS to see what they're made of. Currently the only known way to make life is with a typical cell contianing nucleus and dna stuff.

Be interesting if life evolved similarly throughout the universe. I'd assume it did considering we're all using the same ingredients off the periodic table.

If scientists ever do find an alien, the main thing they want to analyze are the CELLS to see what they're made of. Currently the only known way to make life is with a typical cell contianing nucleus and dna stuff.

Be interesting if life evolved similarly throughout the universe. I'd assume it did considering we're all using the same ingredients off the periodic table.

This would be the biggest thing to find out. But for all we know the alien would be made up of an entirely different periodic table.

Trump needs to build a space wall

And make the aliens pay for it

This would be the biggest thing to find out. But for all we know the alien would be made up of an entirely different periodic table.

There are 94 natural elements on the periodic table, the last being discovered in 1925. There are no more, regardless of which side of the universe you look. It's all the same stuff, and are guided by the same laws of physics.

Not another abortion thread! :mad:

Any thread he posts in is an abortion of a thread.

I once met a phag in the Grand Canyon. Literally in the Grand Canyon. He told me that he was anal probed and the day that the word got out, he'd tell the woman of his dreams that God doesn't exist. He then proceeded to mastuurbate on his mule whilst singing Got Your Numbetr Off The Stall.

Very, very, very no. Also we can't be having any member of Team Atheist losing science arguments with Christians Fundies, It just won't due.

That said, you get full points for pointing out that even a blob of cells would be a huge deal.

I once met a phag in the Grand Canyon. Literally in the Grand Canyon. He told me that he was anal probed and the day that the word got out, he'd tell the woman of his dreams that God doesn't exist. He then proceeded to mastuurbate on his mule whilst singing Got Your Numbetr Off The Stall.

This story lacks the truthiness aspect of your others.

The premise of this thread does as well. "NASA is about to reveal" sounds like the Rick Reiley bombshell Apu assured us long ago that was about to be revealed.

Like they'd be forthcoming with it if it were true?

After all these years?

they're going to tell the truth?

Like they'd be forthcoming with it if it were true?

After all these years?

they're going to tell the truth?

You make a very good point...

You make a very good point...

I am sure it is a hoax, as I don't believe in any of it.

Hard to argue with Anonymous though

"Take us to your leader."

"How about I offer you some ice cream instead?"