Sign in to follow this  
jimaveli

Kirk Cousins, I'm sorry.

We can franchise him one more time. It's unlikely since he's gonna get the deal.

Call me crazy, but Qb play doesn't seem to be what's holding this team back. Cousins has been really good for 2 years now. I think the Skins are going to end up overthinking this and piss away what teams like Denver, Jax, the Jets, the Bears, Cleveland and a few other teams would like to have... The grass isn't always greener, and Snyder is going to kill a season or two figuring that out.

Kirko was Foles Gold for a while over the last few years. Only this year are folks really turning around on him and seeing far less horrendous throws and decisions. The skins will get it right if he keeps it up. After that the issue will be further repairing the defense and getting some more good young and/or cheap weapons around him.

Call me crazy, but Qb play doesn't seem to be what's holding this team back. Cousins has been really good for 2 years now. I think the Skins are going to end up overthinking this and piss away what teams like Denver, Jax, the Jets, the Bears, Cleveland and a few other teams would like to have... The grass isn't always greener, and Snyder is going to kill a season or two figuring that out.

He nor the offense is the problem. The defense has no talent outside of Norman. And we paid Ryan Kerrigan for no good reason. He stinks. The team needs to draft all front seven D this draft.

He nor the offense is the problem. The defense has no talent outside of Norman. And we paid Ryan Kerrigan for no good reason. He stinks. The team needs to draft all front seven D this draft.

Outside of a back up offensive lineman and maybe a wr - I hope we do too.

Looks like he might be leading some people to a championship.

If I pull this out it will be the second time I won a title game with him at QB (though he didn't contribute much the last time).

Looks like he might be leading some people to a championship.

I'd say most everybody playing Cousins got knocked out last week with his putrid Monday night performance.

Won't be able to get a deal on him next year.

Thank you Capt. Kirk, for silencing the many "noodle-armed" naysayers.

If you haven't started watching "The Quarterback" yet on Netflix, go do it tonight.  A couple other QBs highlighted in the series as well :thumbsup:

What happens? 

On 7/13/2023 at 9:16 AM, cmh6476 said:

If you haven't started watching "The Quarterback" yet on Netflix, go do it tonight.  A couple other QBs highlighted in the series as well :thumbsup:

Is Netflix just $9.99 a month? Do you like it? Is Better Call Saul all 6 seasons on there? What else is good on Netflix?

• Like 1

It's with paying one month for this. 

I have a newfound appreciation for Peyton Manning for being the executive producer of this.   I'm going to hand write something to him to let him know after I saw kirk cousins take Tuesdays off to respond to fainmail.

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I have a newfound appreciation for Peyton Manning for being the executive producer of this.   I'm going to hand write something to him to let him know after I saw kirk cousins take Tuesdays off to respond to fainmail.

Tom Brady would’ve done it better.

I think TB would have had too much trouble sharing the spotlight. Mahomes going back to work on his game  right after the Super Bowl is pretty impressive.

On 7/14/2023 at 7:12 PM, cmh6476 said:

🤮