Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Its the little things in life that make you feel stupid

I bleached all of my fish coolers on my grass this weekend, using almost a full container. I did not even think of it until I was done, is bleach good for grass? Hopefully it is an essential nutrient.

I bleached all of my fish coolers on my grass this weekend, using almost a full container. I did not even think of it until I was done, is bleach good for grass? Hopefully it is an essential nutrient.

it's better than a cooler full of maggots because i didn't wash one of mine out with some squid in it :doh:

Bottle bleach is usually 6-8.5% Sodium Hydroxide. If it got cut to around 1-2% with your water, you will be fine. It breaks down pretty easily. Ive been spraying 1.5% bleach on real expensive landscapes for almost 20 yrs with no bad effects.

We'll tune in next week for the results of your lawn maintenance experiment.

Think I might still be the leader in the clubhouse.

Not sure if you all remember, but last Halloween I had a huge plastic bowl of leftover candy.. Was cleaning the kitchen and stuck it in the oven while I cleaned the countertops.

Let's just say I forgot it was in there the next time I preheated my oven............to 400*. :wall:

Gocolts nearly burned his house down by putting the toaster on the stove. Or something like that.

Think I might still be the leader in the clubhouse.

Not sure if you all remember, but last Halloween I had a huge plastic bowl of leftover candy.. Was cleaning the kitchen and stuck it in the oven while I cleaned the countertops.

Let's just say I forgot it was in there the next time I preheated my oven............to 400*. :wall:

No way you win an idiot contest against me. Thankfully, I enter the house through the backdoor, because at least twice a month I lock the door with my keys still in the door.

On the plus side it makes it easy to find them in the morning.

I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats for every sporting event in Madison Square Garden, so please, a little respect, for I am TEK, lord of the idiots!

• Like 1

I just threw away a lifetime of guilt-free sex and floor seats for every sporting event in Madison Square Garden, so please, a little respect, for I am TEK, lord of the idiots!

Not to beat yourself up, but Patrick Ewing would probably destroy your sh1tter

Was this your pretend GF or someone else? :dunno:

• Like 1

I dropped not one but two brand AC units out the window earlier this summer. Well I caught the second one by the cord using all of my incredible hulk strength, but tore some cartilage or busted a rib in the process. Sucked :mad:

I rode a bus two hours across the city to an embassy to apply for a visa, sat in line for an hour, and then realized I didnt have my focking passport.

You need a passport on the bus?

You need a passport on the bus?

If youre crossing an international boundary you would. For example, yesterday I took a bus from Hong Kong to Shenzhen. The bus stops at the border so you can clear immigration.

But in this case, I was applying for a visa. I would need the passport to have the visa put into.

Gocolts nearly burned his house down by putting the toaster on the stove. Or something like that.

LOL

I had a fire extinguisher.

Lost my wallet...called and cancelled cards...went and got a new license...

Found it under drivers seat. Must of fell out of my shorts and into that little sliver of space between seat and door...

Lost my wallet...called and cancelled cards...went and got a new license...

Found it under drivers seat. Must of fell out of my shorts and into that little sliver of space between seat and door...

I left my wallet in El Segundo.

lawn-miscare update?

It's good if you want dead grass, I think. :thumbsup:

Prolly cheaper than how much I've spent in Round Up to kill the front lawn this summer.

(We are doing new grass in a few weeks)

I started the "I have a stupid question" thread.

Yes. Yes you did

I had broken out with a rash from poison ivy or some other assh0le poisonous plant. I was so sick of itching that I decided to try hydrocodone to relieve the itchiness. Forgetting that Norcos make me very itchy themselves, all I did was make the itch twice as bad and wanted to peel my skin off.

Doing fine, the lawn can handle bleach.

Much like your bleached anus.

Wasn't paying attention and reached in a bath drawer and grabbed Icy Hot instead of toothpaste,got it on my toofbrush and thank God for the smell when I got it up by my face or I'd been looking like Wanda