Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Kennith Dixon looked good

Yeah, He looks dynamic. Too bad he's always always always always hurt.

I’m not so sure how much it helps Dixon’s stock, but it sure does make one think twice about Collins at his current ADP

Im not so sure how much it helps Dixons stock, but it sure does make one think twice about Collins at his current ADP

I don't think it does. It is interesting that Collins didn't play at all though. Guessing that either means he was hurt and we don't know? Or he's going to be there Workhorse and they don't want to get him hurt. I'm going with the latter.

i typically take it is VERY GOOD news when an uninjured player does not play in a preseason game.

usually means the team is not willing to risk that player

I don't think it does. It is interesting that Collins didn't play at all though. Guessing that either means he was hurt and we don't know? Or he's going to be there Workhorse and they don't want to get him hurt. I'm going with the latter.

Collins is a target for me (at flex hopefully) and if I get him I will definitely go after K. Dixon just in case Harbaugh cant decide on a rb again this year.

Collins is a target for me (at flex hopefully) and if I get him I will definitely go after K. Dixon just in case Harbaugh cant decide on a rb again this year.

Wouldn't that mean you have 2 not very useful rbs taking up roster spots?

So wrong. You have locked up a productive backfield on the cheap.

Is it RBBC or a true one man show? If turns to RBBC you have two flex players or RB4s.

So wrong. You have locked up a productive backfield on the cheap.

Ill go with this. Injuries happen.... and the Ravens had high hopes for Dixon.

It seems like a team would like to offer a element of surprise. Dixon can run and catch. As it is, Collins in they run, Buck Allen in they pass

....Collins in they run, Buck Allen in they pass

The 2017 end-of-season numbers show this perception to have morphed into a misconception.

The Ravens had their bye week in week 10. From week 11 on, there was no single week in which Allen had more targets than Collins. In fact, the ratios got lopsided in the other direction from weeks 15-17:

In week 15, Allen had 13 carries to 12 for Collins but Collins had 8 targets to Allen's 3.

For week 16, Allen had almost 50% of the carries Collins did (8 vs 18) but only 25% of the targets (1 vs 4).

For week 17, Allen had 25% of the carries (5 vs 20), but only 16% of the targets (1 vs 6).

Collins has zero catches first six games and averaged 2.5 per game the rest of the way

Funny thing is, Buck Allen may be the RB to own in PPR for Baltimore

Agreed.

• Like 1