Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Will Trump legalize marijuana?

I hope not, though this would be a HUGE plus for Republicans for the rest of time...

Itll just another thing to add to the list of accomplishments by the Republicans. In the future the Dems will have to create another BS the parties flipped story.

you dont think repubs are flipping on weed?

you dont think repubs are flipping on weed?

he means that the Dems in the future will take credit for it, just like claiming they are the ones that opposed slavery and jim crow and fought for equal rights

he means that the Dems in the future will take credit for it, just like claiming they are the ones that opposed slavery and jim crow and fought for equal rights

Well, its true after all... The north is liberal and the south is conservative. The north fought to free the slaves from the south. The letters changed but the people are still the same. The north is still generally liberal/moderate and the south is generally conservative. The current KKK/alt-right identifies with the Republican Party for a reason...

Well, its true after all... The north is liberal and the south is conservative. The north fought to free the slaves from the south. The letters changed but the people are still the same. The north is still generally liberal/moderate and the south is generally conservative. The current KKK/alt-right identifies with the Republican Party for a reason...

When did these letters change? What specific event happened that they got together and said they would swap their party affiliation descriptors?

When did these letters change? What specific event happened that they got together and said they would swap their party affiliation descriptors?

I dont think there was a specific event but sometime around the turn of the century the Democratic Party stopped being the party about limited federal government and oversight, which was the case during the Civil War. But it was really FDR that shaped what you see with the modern Democratic Party. Any history book can teach you that...

I dont think there was a specific event

Yeah. It's convenient to say they swapped, simply for the democratic current day image.

Current day democratic politicians are just putting a new dress on the slavery they fought to keep in the 1860's. They are just attempting to enslave them in a different manner by making them dependent on government programs and telling all of us what we need to think.

Go look at the libs endorsements of "no civility".

Just like the Pink Floyd thing, it seems like you prefer to use your interpretation of things, instead of actual real documented facts.

I don't know that the dems generally make these claims, they are all flaws or positions taken by southern states, who have been repubs my entire life. Its more knobs like HT that say dems are currently responsible for them.

What is the rights position on weed? Or the lefts?

I don't know if there is a position for either, but here is the current map of legal weed. What do the states have in common? 9 states have recreational use legal..all dem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._jurisdiction

I think the only reason the right is currently against it, is because its against federal law, and the right tends to be more religious. If it was legal, the Christian conservatives would be cool with it, like they are with booze.

It would be a good thing for everyone regardless. Federal funding for research to prove the health benefits many of us already know are true. Tax revenue. Less people sitting in prison for stupid weed offenses.

• Like 1

Just like the Pink Floyd thing, it seems like you prefer to use your interpretation of things, instead of actual real documented facts.

Confusing. The libs are no different now than they were then. They just created this "identification" of all things human and of history to be their truths. It's similar to how people in NY can now change their birth certificates gender to 'X' instead of male or female. And parents even have the right to do that at the time of birth for a newborn. You guys are all confused in your views of things both current and historical.

And as far as Pink Floyd, all I said was that I don't care what any entertainer means in their song's lyrics, if I like the song, I like the song. Now if they are coming out and directly saying "fvck the police", then I will probably pass. I love Pink Floyd's music, but I could care less about what their "meaning" behind each song is. You are very hung up on that, but that is your world, not mine.

You guys? I have no affiliation with either party. Ill be voting for the republican candidate for governor and democratic candidate for my local house rep. I vote for the person not the party. No way am I voting for that loon Gavin Newsom. And no way am I voting for that crooked mofo Dana Rohrbacher. 30 years of him is long enough. Not voting for Feinstein either, but shes going against another DEM, so that one doesnt really matter.

trump does'nt have the sole ability to legalize weed as the potus.

it will require a joint session of the united states congress.

- johnny carson

About time and would be a brilliant move by the president.

Stoners :rolleyes:

It would be pretty funny if a guy who has never drank nor smoked weed, and has an R next to his name, ends up being the guy to change marijuana laws.

Watching the extreme left (because they oppose any and all things Trump) and the extreme right (because weed makes blacks rape white women and such) lose their minds would be entertaining as well.

If he did this I might vote for him. Just kidding, he s a doosh. No way I vote for him. But it would make him a little less dooshy and that is something.

He would lose his base though.

If he did this I might vote for him. Just kidding, he s a doosh. No way I vote for him. But it would make him a little less dooshy and that is something.

He would lose his base though.

no he wouldn't

70% of Americans are on board with it, especially medical

no he wouldn't

Not the inbred hillbillies. They are definitely against it. And deny all you want, disassociate all you want, that is his base. By far his strongest, most loyal, and vocal supporters.

Not the inbred hillbillies. They are definitely against it. And deny all you want, disassociate all you want, that is his base. By far his strongest, most loyal, and vocal

supporters

Apparently you fock all about hillbillies.. they love them some weed. Weed has been Kentucky's biggsst cash crop forever.

What are the road tests for being high while driving?

Cop: "Tell me all you know about the concept of communism."

High driver: "Aww man. Why are you yelling at me? Umm. communism is like that place where all people are treated equal. They get a lot of bread. I love bread. Totally with peanut butter and I know that it's not (air quotes) healthy, but dude I love white bread even though being white is not cool anymore. Sorry your officerness, but I was born white. I once went into a tanning booth but dude, that didn't turn out well. Then I tried that paint on stuff, you know, that stuff in a can, but again no bueno....."

DUI

• Like 1

What are the road tests for being high while driving?

Cop: "Tell me all you know about the concept of communism."

High driver: "Aww man. Why are you yelling at me? Umm. communism is like that place where all people are treated equal. They get a lot of bread. I love bread. Totally with peanut butter and I know that it's not (air quotes) healthy, but dude I love white bread even though being white is not cool anymore. Sorry your officerness, but I was born white. I once went into a tanning booth but dude, that didn't turn out well. Then I tried that paint on stuff, you know, that stuff in a can, but again no bueno....."

DUI

:D

no he wouldn't

bored

A friend of mine recently got back from Colorado and he and his wife stayed at a stoners only Bed & Breakfast.Won't go into all the details he shared but sounded like one helluva business idea once it gets legalized in my state.

In the 23 states where medical marijuana was legal in 2014, there were nearly 25 percent fewer deaths from opioid overdoses.

It would be a great move. I cant see it happening though - the alcohol, tobacco and especially pharma industries would be against it.

In the 23 states where medical marijuana was legal in 2014, there were nearly 25 percent fewer deaths from opioid overdoses.

Yeah, let's give the drug addicts a safer drug so they can do drugs longer in life. I'm joking a bit, but shlt, legalizing another drug just gives the public a lot more chances to drive cars into other cars.

I dont smoke anymore but when I was young I remember driving while stoned.

I was so careful. Going slower than the speed limit. Id see a stop sign and start braking. Then realise the stop sign is like a quarter mile away.

I dont smoke anymore but when I was young I remember driving while stoned.

I was so careful. Going slower than the speed limit. Id see a stop sign and start braking. Then realise the stop sign is like a quarter mile away.

Yeah, exactly. Changes the ability of a person for having critical thinking skills on the road.

Yeah, exactly. Changes the ability of a person for having critical thinking skills on the road.

Of course but I rank them as follows regarding dangerous driving.

1. Drunk

2. Texting

10. Stoned

1. Drunk

2. Texting

10. Stoned

:thumbsup:

Driving over the age of 65 is right there at the top too.

1. Drunk

2. Texting

10. Stoned

I would switch drunk and texting honestly, but still DUI is a big deal. Death changes family's lives. And honestly, I'm no angel, but I'm just saying, no bueno. Imagine if your wife or best friend were killed by a stoned driver. Would you be into that?

I would switch drunk and texting honestly, but still DUI is a big deal. Death changes family's lives. And honestly, I'm no angel, but I'm just saying, no bueno. Imagine if your wife or best friend were killed by a stoned driver. Would you be into that?

Using that logic, youre insinuating that alcohol should be an illegal drug. Is that your position?

Using that logic, youre insinuating that alcohol should be an illegal drug. Is that your position?

It's been proven you can't take alcohol away and retain order in this country. It's too late for that and I am no alcohol prude. I like alcohol for recreation. But adding more recreational drugs into the market will surely produce more auto related fatalities.

Just like cell phones are now. Cell phones are the worst. I would rather have every driver on the road be stoned rather than having a cell phone in hand, but still, I don't think I'm being unfair in my thoughts about this.

It's been proven you can't take alcohol away and retain order in this country. It's too late for that and I am no alcohol prude. I like alcohol for recreation. But adding more recreational drugs into the market will surely produce more auto related fatalities.

Just like cell phones are now. Cell phones are the worst. I would rather have every driver on the road be stoned rather than having a cell phone in hand, but still, I don't think I'm being unfair in my thoughts about this.

I think youre sort of trying to push a square peg through a round hole.

Alcohol is a bigger drain on society and much more dangerous substance than pot, but booze should be legal because it created a criminal element, underground bars, moonshiners blah blah when it was outlawed. But weed should not be legal, when it would get rid of the criminal element, illegal grows, etc. if it were legalized.

I think youre sort of trying to push a square peg through a round hole.

Alcohol is a bigger drain on society and much more dangerous substance than pot, but booze should be legal because it created a criminal element, underground bars, moonshiners blah blah when it was outlawed. But weed should not be legal, when it would get rid of the criminal element, illegal grows, etc. if it were legalized.

I am not arguing the "benefits" of alcohol. Get rid of it if you like. I would rather eliminate cell phones honestly but no matter. This thread is about pot.

Legalizing more accessible mind altering drugs to the public is not the answer to making alcohol better. You seemed confused in your fight for pot. Ironic, no?

I am not arguing the "benefits" of alcohol. Get rid of it if you like. I would rather eliminate cell phones honestly but no matter. This thread is about pot.

Legalizing more accessible mind altering drugs to the public is not the answer to making alcohol better. You seemed confused in your fight for pot. Ironic, no?

No. Im just being consistent. :cheers: