Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

WTC 7

What a horrible video. A bunch of different people giving two seconds worth of opinions all spliced together. They didn't make one rational point.

Lil RP, look into the guy that collected the insurance $ for the WTC and how much he got.

Your head will prolly splode.

:D

WTC 7 issue shave been mitigated rather well with forensic examination, though suspicions still persist. I can understand that the mind can only tolerate so much before it begins to assert that the horror it faces is simply too much to be true. I have seen it happen.

I'm not going to lie......while on vacation, I actually missed Little Retard and his conspiracy theories.

I'm not going to lie......while on vacation, I actually missed Little Retard and his conspiracy theories.

You probably didn't miss any meals, Chubsy Ubsy.

You probably didn't miss any meals, Chubsy Ubsy.

Says the asspipe who ate himself diabetic. Keep stuffing your face, Oreo Boy

Says the asspipe who ate himself diabetic. Keep stuffing your face, Oreo Boy

You ate yourself out of your family, Baby Rhino. You have to wait until night time and sneak into a neighbor's yard to try take a dip in their baby pool so you can get a sliver of the high life again.

You ate yourself out of your family, Baby Rhino. You have to wait until night time and sneak into a neighbor's yard to try take a dip in their baby pool so you can get a sliver of the high life again.

Says the dude who lives alone and hasn't had a woman in twenty years.

You should really quit while you're ahead. I don't think there's one person on this board who you want to compare lives with. You sickly, lonely, poverty-stricken piece of sh!t. :wave:

I didn't even know a 3rd building fell in New York that day. So, what's the conspiracy?

The US government knew terrorists would blow up the Twin Towers on 9-11 so they detonated a nearby building on that same day to ensure that people would support a war on terror? As if the Twin Towers destruction alone wouldn't be enough?

What am I missing? :dunno:

I didn't even know a 3rd building fell in New York that day. So, what's the conspiracy?

The US government knew terrorists would blow up the Twin Towers on 9-11 so they detonated a nearby building on that same day to ensure that people would support a war on terror? As if the Twin Towers destruction alone wouldn't be enough?

You're missing that gene that makes you live your entire life frightened that the government is out to get you.

The Jew is using the Black as muscle against you

and you are letting it happen

Says the dude who lives alone and hasn't had a woman in twenty years.

You should really quit while you're ahead. I don't think there's one person on this board who you want to compare lives with. You sickly, lonely, poverty-stricken piece of sh!t. :wave:

Look, if you want to continue to delve into far realms of your imagination, you should go all the way and call me a welfare collecting virgin. For fock's sake, don't half ass your lustful fantasies about me.

Keep hitting up craiglist for your "women with extra pink parts" weekends.

Look, if you want to continue to delve into far realms of your imagination, you should go all the way and call me a welfare collecting virgin. For fock's sake, don't half ass your lustful fantasies about me.

Keep hitting up craiglist for your "women with extra pink parts" weekends.

I know you're not on welfare because you slum it to work on the bus every day. And I doubt you're a virgin. There are as many deperate and ugly chicks out there as there are dudes. I'm sure you've gotten lucky a few times. But not in years and years.

There was an entire corner of the lower floors of WTC 7 blown out by falling debris in the tower collapse. That compromised the structure, then fire weakened it further like the towers. Then gravity took over.

I know you're not on welfare because you slum it to work on the bus every day. And I doubt you're a virgin. There are as many deperate and ugly chicks out there as there are dudes. I'm sure you've gotten lucky a few times. But not in years and years.

I don't follow your logic in the slightest. It's like you are a wh0re with standards. A complete amalgamation of nonsense.

Go take a mallet and pound your apple stem d!ck into a tiny pancacke.

I don't follow your logic in the slightest. It's like you are a wh0re with standards. A complete amalgamation of nonsense.

Go take a mallet and pound your apple stem d!ck into a tiny pancacke.

It just frustrates the crap out of you when I throw facts your way. Poor, pathetic phillybear. :wave:

It just frustrates the crap out of you when I throw facts your way. Poor, pathetic phillybear. :wave:

I guess "facts" exist in your cavalcade of stupidity universe despite you knowing nothing about me, never seen me, and my ability to remain an enigma. Yet, you throw "facts" when in reality we would all be delighted if you decided to throw yourself onto a land mine.

WTC 7 issue shave been mitigated rather well with forensic examination, though suspicions still persist. I can understand that the mind can only tolerate so much before it begins to assert that the horror it faces is simply too much to be true. I have seen it happen.

Like a GFIAFP thread?

I guess "facts" exist in your cavalcade of stupidity universe despite you knowing nothing about me, never seen me, and my ability to remain an enigma. Yet, you throw "facts" when in reality we would all be delighted if you decided to throw yourself onto a land mine.

Fact: You ride the bus to work

Fact: YOu don't even own a cell phone

Fact: You are diabetic. Advanced stage

Fact: You get gout. Often

Fact: You aren't married and don't have a girlfriend

Fact: No kids

Anything you'd like to correct me on, Romeo?

It was Professor Plum, with the revolver, in the Conservatory - you're welcome. :ninja:

Fact: You ride the bus to work

Fact: YOu don't even own a cell phone

Fact: You are diabetic. Advanced stage

Fact: You get gout. Often

Fact: You aren't married and don't have a girlfriend

Fact: No kids

Anything you'd like to correct me on, Romeo?

So, you've abandoned the poverty stricken and hasn't been laid "facts" and migrated to these.

Fact #1: Sometimes

Fact #2: Useless junk; not activated

Fact #3: Incorrect

Fact #4: Incorrect

Fact #5: Incorrect

Fact #6: Hey, you got one right. :highfive:

Fact: NewbieJr's prolapsed assh0le from repeated deep d!ckings leaks fecal matter like an unsealed fire hydrant.

What a horrible video. A bunch of different people giving two seconds worth of opinions all spliced together. They didn't make one rational point.

The simple point that buildings don't fall like that naturally is not enough for you? It was an obvious demolition which many experts no that it takes MONTHS to pull off.

I don't know what is what exactly about 9/11 other than that what they want us to believe is 110% bullsh!t!!!

WTC 7 is just one of the many chapters of the Fairytale we've been fed.

Lil RP, look into the guy that collected the insurance $ for the WTC and how much he got.

Your head will prolly splode.

:D

i believe you

Thanks but they're not MINE exclusively. I'm just open minded enough to consider other angles when something doesn't seem quite right.

IMO all 3 building were deliberately destroyed by our own Gov. for whatever reasons,...who knows what those buildings contained.

Personally i don't want to believe this is true, i'd love to believe that America is on the up & up.

The simple point that buildings don't fall like that naturally is not enough for you? It was an obvious demolition which many experts no that it takes MONTHS to pull off.

And how, exactly, do these building naturally fall when the steel has been structurally compromised by the intense heat of jet fuel? You seem to be an expert.

And how, exactly, do these building naturally fall when the steel has been structurally compromised by the intense heat of jet fuel? You seem to be an expert.

I'm not an expert, but i'm not dumb enough to believe that a building, make that THREE buildings all fell flat as pancakes all within a few hours from Jet Fuel that doesn't factually get hot enough to melt steel. By the way, these 3 metal Buildings are the only ones EVER to collapse due to fire, funny how that happens. Did you NOT watch the video and hear i witnesses and the video of EXPLOSIONS before WTC7 fell?

I wish i had time to spell it all out for you, try listening to people who have already explained it.

I'm not an expert, but i'm not dumb enough to believe that a building, make that THREE buildings all fell flat as pancakes all within a few hours from Jet Fuel that doesn't factually get hot enough to melt steel. By the way, these 3 metal Buildings are the only ones EVER to collapse due to fire, funny how that happens. Did you NOT watch the video and hear i witnesses and the video of EXPLOSIONS before WTC7 fell?

I wish i had time to spell it all out for you, try listening to people who have already explained it.

Of course I didn't watch your silly little video. They used to make videos about Bigfoot that made you believe it existed. You're not intelligent enough to know when you're being brainwashed. You are so damn receptive to it that you're an easy target.

I will argue all day the possibility of a grassy knoll shooter existing, and I'm 75% convinced OJ's son Jason actually killed Nicole and Ronnie Goldman. But this stuff about the US blowing up our own buildings during the 9/11 attacks is just ridiculous - least imo.

If that sack of sh!t Jesse Ventura believes it, it can't possibly be true.

IMO all 3 building were deliberately destroyed by our own Gov. for whatever reasons,...who knows what those buildings contained.

Personally i don't want to believe this is true, i'd love to believe that America is on the up & up.

Who do you think was behind this murderous plot?

Who do you think was behind this murderous plot?

I don't know all the answers, but it sure as hell wasn't Bin Laden & Co.

If you want to go on believing the Official story you might be better off, but if not do your own research people with an open mind.

If you want to go on believing the Official story you might be better off, but if not do your own research people with an open mind.

So you don't have any idea WHO did it, and you have no idea WHY they did it, but you're absolutely sure that it wasn't Al Qaeda because they hate America. :doh:

Lets start with the FACT that the buildings did not fall straight down flat as pancakes.

It was not just because of fire either...but you like to leave that FACT out too right?

So you don't have any idea WHO did it, and you have no idea WHY they did it, but you're absolutely sure that it wasn't Al Qaeda because they hate America. :doh:

LOL....well to some degree you're correct.

All i know is that there is so much BULL connected with the whole event, WTC7 is just one chapter.

By research...do you mean finding some crackpot website with no actual scientific evidence and taking the conclusion they paint for you?

Lets start with the FACT that the buildings did not fall straight down flat as pancakes.

It was not just because of fire either...but you like to leave that FACT out too right?

say what?......all three imploded, not toppled.

IMO all 3 building were deliberately destroyed by our own Gov. for whatever reasons,...

Any guess what those reasons were?