Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

When is the draft?

I think it is after 3rd pre-season game???

Not certain, so I am asking here.

Is everyone still in that was in last year???

We did it a couple of weeks ago. I think Volty gave you Ryan Succop and AJ Feeley.

:o

Geez, sure wish I would have know that. THanks bro.

The fact that the 2014 site was active was posted at the 2013 site April 1.

Its blowing my mind that we are a week away from preseason games and literally half the owners in this league are no shows, and most of them dont seem to post at FFT at all anymore.. Are we sure they are going to play this year? Are we sure this league is going to play this year? I mean i understand its daunting to continue to try to build a competitive team knowing that the Buckaroo Banzai Juggernaut Express is gaining momentum, but sheesh guys...dont just give up. Im sure i'lll have a downswing in 10 or 12 years.

OK i just dredged up the GeekClub thread about this league from last year and i didnt even take over my team until Aug 6. So i feel a little better now....

But seriously we shoud at least check with those no show owners and double check that they are playing....

:thumbsup:

sent out some offers.

looks like we are up to 9 who have checked in

I have to dig up four people. I'll get on it now.

What happened to Nikki?? Kilroy I understand. His team was the suck anyways.

What happened to Nikki?? Kilroy I understand. His team was the suck anyways.

Nikki loves this league but has been AWOL. Makes no sense. GettnHuge is her husband and was brought in by Nikki so without her, he goes as well. Jvirne was only partially active last year after mmm...beer disappered and has also not made contact.

I've written to Voice of Reason to see if he wants back in since his team is still available. He was really sick last year and has a special uber-strict diet that he has to follow the rest of his life.

nikki and huge are definitely out?

nikki and huge are definitely out?

It really sucks whenever I have to replace owners but losing Nikki hurts the most. :( Such a huge unexpected blow. I'd as soon kick myself out. Nikki loves this league and has been our most active member spending a lot of time and donating money to make it happen. She still has the commish password. I may have to change that.

I hate doing it but I have to carry on. They hadn't checked in all offseason and are still AWOL at the most critical time of year. Since they don't post here anymore, it's hard to keep track of them. I'd sent a league-wide email a week ago and another PM yesterday.

I was in denial for a while and am still shocked but, yeah, I gave away the teams. I gotta make sure I have active owners. The cutdown and the draft are just over a week away and they're not here.

But anyways, yeah, I gave the teams away. :(

It really sucks whenever I have to replace owners but losing Nikki hurts the most. :( Such a huge unexpected blow. I'd as soon kick myself out. Nikki loves this league and has been our most active member spending a lot of time and donating money to make it happen. She still has the commish password. I may have to change that.

I hate doing it but I have to carry on. They hadn't checked in all offseason and are still AWOL at the most critical time of year. Since they don't post here anymore, it's hard to keep track of them. I'd sent a league-wide email a week ago and another PM yesterday.

I was in denial for a while and am still shocked but, yeah, I gave away the teams. I gotta make sure I have active owners. The cutdown and the draft are just over a week away and they're not here.

Nothing you could do bro.

I might be a few days away from having to find new owners in 12G1C. Ive got 5 that still havent even signed up at either the draft site or league site.

Nothing you could do bro.

I might be a few days away from having to find new owners in 12G1C. Ive got 5 that still havent even signed up at either the draft site or league site.

I signed up for the MFL draft site but had a problem logging in to the yahoo site. I hadn't spent much effort in trying to untangle that knot though. I'll try to figure it out better. Maybe I'll do that now.

Just to let you know, I never received an email. So if you sent one out to everyone, it did not work, because I never received it. Just a heads up.

Just to let you know, I never received an email. So if you sent one out to everyone, it did not work, because I never received it. Just a heads up.

:shocking: :wall:

Ouch.

Thanks for informing me with this unhappy news. Can you double check that your email address at the site correct?

Ouch.

Thanks for informing me with this unhappy news. Can you double check that your email address at the site correct?

Yep, it is correct. Maybe you sent it out from the new page and not the old page, maybe that has something to do with it. Just a thought.

Ouch.

I wouldnt worry about it volty. They had plenty of time to check in and didnt. Its not like the beginning of NFL season snuck up on anyone.

IMO this new guy is a troll.

yeah im a bit concerned that he intends to drop Gio Bernard... without trading him away. Not really interested in someone who is going to ruin the league.

Big Trouble in Little China Learning a little here. New to the dynasty concept.

Buckaroo Banzai What concepts have you played in before where keeping 2 third string RBs and cutting your best player was a good one?

Big Trouble in Little China The ones where gio is a second strong, but by all means, snatch him up. If I'm wrong, you can say you told me so. Because when I'm right, in site as heck going to tell you.

Im sorry that just doesnt make any sense. Even the most ardent Jeremy Hill fanboy cant possibly think Gio is going to be a backup. The guy is going to get 170 carries and catch 60 passes at a minimum this year.

So i guess we are keeping the new guy?

:thumbsdown:

honestly i'd replace him

having someone in the league fleece him is just as bad as having him outright drop bernard. its going to mess with the competitive balance of the league. people can make bad trades or moves, i get that but something so blatant as dropping a top 20 player or giving him away in a trade is borderline collusion.

honestly i'd replace him

having someone in the league fleece him is just as bad as having him outright drop bernard. its going to mess with the competitive balance of the league. people can make bad trades or moves, i get that but something so blatant as dropping a top 20 player or giving him away in a trade is borderline collusion.

Yeah i know...i was really just joking. At least with the trade he made with Top Gun he seems to be aware now that Bernard does have some value. But its probably just a matter of time before someone steals Bernard from him for a pittance.

buck...my apologies about me not noticing the trading offers from you...i was on vacation at that time...i'm game...gimme time to think. if you wanna still do this, i'm up for it.

buck...my apologies about me not noticing the trading offers from you...i was on vacation at that time...i'm game...gimme time to think. if you wanna still do this, i'm up for it.

the ball is in your court

:nono: <_<

:banana:

It's like the tagline for the Head and Shoulders commercials from when I was a kid.

:first: <_<