• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:21 PM

Just an idea - take all the politics out of the main FFToday board and put them all in a separate forum.

- It would just make things better.

eta - Note: I've EDITED this. My original idea was poorly thought out, but I do think political discussions should be out of the FFT forum. I apologize to the Geek Club folks, really not my place. - Thanks.

#2 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,130 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:34 PM

I'll second this idea.  :thumbsup:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#3 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,928 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Screw that.  Go to FBG's for that. 

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#4 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,130 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:49 PM

Screw that.  Go to FBG's for that. 

:mad:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#5 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:51 PM

I thought the idea was to be different than FBGheys?

#6 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,153 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:01 PM

So who you like in the midterms?

J/K......sounds bueno.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#7 SenatorRock

SenatorRock

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:03 PM

Saints, you used to be a man of integrity. Now you are just a whiny sore loser. 

After all of your Russia hysteria for the last 2 years, you said you would accept IG Horowitz judgement. He recommended McCabe firing around March 16.

You ghosted, have not posted in the Geek Club since. Coincidence I am sure.

You post dozens if not hundreds of times daily in the political forum at communistguys, we don't need your subversiveness over here. 

#8 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 65,332 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

This is been proposed, I think right around 6432 times.

Ed did this at his board. And his board is a ###### Ghost Town.

In fact, the last time I was there, it was just 247 pages of artista screaming look at me!

I mean, the whole gut-wrenching awful Rholio Saga was done in less posts then takes artista to talk about driving to the doctor one time.

So, what I'm saying is, as annoying as it is, I'm not signing your damn petition.

And I kind of wish artista would get finger cancer.

Alsonotreally
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#9 kutulu

kutulu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,070 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human faceforever.

#10 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 25,561 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:33 PM

It wouldnt help anything unless mike was interested in constantly moderating and moving threads to the proper forearm. I dont think that interests him much.

#11 EternalShinyAndChrome

EternalShinyAndChrome

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

After all of your Russia hysteria for the last 2 years, you said you would accept IG Horowitz judgement. He recommended McCabe firing around March 16.

You post dozens if not hundreds of times daily in the political forum at communistguys, we don't need your subversiveness over here. 

He's on communistguys.com, ripping Trump supporters.  For a while he seemed middle of the road but he's over there now just tearing into them.  He's either been forced to do that with threat of a ban from Joe and his team or his true colors have really come out.  Middle of the road and conservatives don't last long at that place.

#12 LOD01

LOD01

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,104 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:44 AM

Just an idea - take all the politics out of the main FFToday board and the Geek forum and put them all in a separate forum.

- It would just make things better.

What are you doing over here. Actually,you are not unhinged like 90℅ of the posters over there. You should hang out here where common sense rules. That shithole place is completely nuts and one-sided.

FBG is a shithole.

Sho Nuff, on 29 Jun 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Right got now...yes, I donsode more with the right than left.

#13 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:47 AM

I'm embarrassed for all of you.

#14 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:11 AM

Ok LOL I apologize. This has to be a record for the Technical Forum, 12 responses are you kidding me, I didn't think anyone read this thing. IIRC I was into a near 10.0 beer when I posted this so I'll throw that out there as a weak defense. :cheers: 

However for the record I was responding to this.

#15 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

I'll second this idea.  :thumbsup:

Exactly Ed Jr. posted just that. I just figured tech support should see it.

#16 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:25 AM

If you want me to pop in to discuss the IG report I will, I probably owe you that, and I probably deserve it for posting this, beered up or not. But TBQH what I enjoy is finding common ground with people or discussing facts and real events in the news. Unfortunately what often happens instead is insults to posters and a refusal to accept basic reported facts that everyone should be agreeing upon, frankly it's like getting beat in the head with wiffleball bats. The reason I really stopped posting is I spent a whole weekend once basically going in circles. Amazingly you did come in late and just accepted the basic point I had been trying to make and accept with everyone else, but really it was a lot of lost time.

I've been reading GC for a long time, before Trump, so nothing has changed. There are some genuinely funny people with funny stories. I only posted for a short time I guess in some futile effort to cross some bridge.  I enjoy the FFT board, I was there before FBGs, I play FF and watch football, I've posted there since leaving GC. I enjoy the posts and I'll stay there. Hell I always loved Filthy's posts in FFT, I've told him that several times, I'm sure I've taken advice from his posts to my benefit and I'm appreciative. Thanks.

#17 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:26 AM

I thought the idea was to be different than FBGheys?

It is, and my OP was probably a bad idea. I didn't support it there.

#18 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:30 AM

He's on communistguys.com, ripping Trump supporters.  For a while he seemed middle of the road but he's over there now just tearing into them.  He's either been forced to do that with threat of a ban from Joe and his team or his true colors have really come out.  Middle of the road and conservatives don't last long at that place.

I think I know who you are but I'm not really sure but if you are who I think you are you and I used to agree on quite a few things, for instance IIRC Obamacare. Sorry you and I disagree a lot these days but reality is Trump's a bad guy IMO. I'm as independent as I've ever been. There it is, have a good one.

#19 SaintsInDome2006

SaintsInDome2006

FF Geek

• Members
  • 4,094 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:39 AM

It wouldnt help anything unless mike was interested in constantly moderating and moving threads to the proper forearm. I dont think that interests him much.

I agree, and it occurred to me after I posted it.

I will say it's not the Geek Club that I was really thinking of, it's the FFT board. The discussions about the anthem and political positions of the players like boycotting the White House really don't belong in discussions about FF. Geek Club yeah, but I'm not really a GC guy so I have no right there, but I do read and post in FFT and have for a long time and frankly that stuff has gotten really bad under Trump. I'd love to see it stay out of FF discussions.