SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Which of the liberals have claimed he has committed a crime beyond possible obstruction?

You all love your straw man arguments against things people havent actually said.

I mean did any of you all actually read that letter?

Some liberals (including a couple here) have used the word Treason.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/justice-mccabe-criminal-referral/index.html

The Justice Department's inspector general has sent a criminal referral regarding former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to the US attorney's office in Washington, according to a source familiar with the matter.

A McCabe spokesperson, the Justice Department and US attorney's office all declined to comment.
The IG had found that McCabe "lacked candor" on four occasions when discussing the disclosure of information for a Wall Street Journal article about the FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation, according to a copy of the report obtained by CNN.
In addition, the inspector general determined that McCabe was not authorized to disclose the existence of the investigation because it was not within the department's "public interest" exception for disclosing ongoing investigations. The disclosure to the Journal was made "in a manner designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of department leadership," the report said.
The findings formed the basis of McCabe's firing last month by Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

I bet CNN hates it when they have to report actual news.

Big Horowitz sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US Attorney's Office.

This actions outlined in this criminal referral were the basis for firing McCabe last month.

Countdown to the left calling McCabe a traitor.....

• Like 1

BOOM

While CNN isn't reporting it we know there will be more referrals on McCabe as well as others.

All the BOOMs will sound like a 21 gun salute.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/justice-mccabe-criminal-referral/index.html

I bet CNN hates it when they have to report actual news.

Big ###### Horowitz sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US Attorney's Office.

This actions outlined in this criminal referral were the basis for firing McCabe last month.

Countdown to the left calling McCabe a traitor.....

Nope...he certainly focked up. Lets see what he gets for it...

Also...see...https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/status/987026932045897728

BOOM

While CNN isn't reporting it we know there will be more referrals on McCabe as well as others.

21 gun salute is only 3 booms!

BOOM

we should do a pool on who's next from to go down from team Obama

we should do a pool on who's next from to go down from team Obama

You know a referral isnt an arrest or an indictment, right?

How many times does an I.G. make a criminal referral (I notice you left out criminal) and it NOT lead to an arrest or indictment?

You are sad little liar.

You are sad little liar.

What about my statement was a lie?

As I already linked above...

https://twitter.com/markszaidesq/status/987026932045897728?s=21

It may be referral is mandated but in my experience many OIG investigative conclusions are referred to US Attny's Ofc as matter of course for review. This type of referral very uncommon for prosecution & usually would be left up to agency for admin action, of which could be none.

If they have him and bring charges...so be it...he screwed the pooch.

But that hasnt been done yet with this action.

What about my statement was a lie?

As I already linked above...

https://twitter.com/markszaidesq/status/987026932045897728?s=21

It may be referral is mandated but in my experience many OIG investigative conclusions are referred to US Attny's Ofc as matter of course for review. This type of referral very uncommon for prosecution & usually would be left up to agency for admin action, of which could be none.

If they have him and bring charges...so be it...he screwed the pooch.

But that hasnt been done yet with this action.

But I thought all this lying and spying by the Obama administration was just a conspiracy........ :wave:

• Like 1

But I thought all this lying and spying by the Obama administration was just a conspiracy........ :wave:

Great post

• Like 1

MCCabe was willing to hang Flynn for lying. Kinda liking the Kharmic payback here. I don't think Andy shouid count on a pardon.

MCCabe was willing to hang Flynn for lying. Kinda liking the Kharmic payback here. I don't think Andy shouid count on a pardon.

Flynn didn't lie though per Comey. He was charged with it but he'll be walking shortly on that.

Flynn didn't lie though per Comey. He was charged with it but he'll be walking shortly on that.

True, but it was MCCabe that recommended charging him. The guy is a total scumbag, yet the left loves him. Why?

True, but it was MCCabe that recommended charging him. The guy is a total scumbag, yet the left loves him. Why?

Same reason they can't admit Trump is doing great things for our country and the world. Lack of integrity.

Same reason they can't admit Trump is doing great things for our country and the world. Lack of integrity.

They are blinded by hatred. They don't care as long as its against Trump. They are lowering the bar going forward. They aren't going to like it very much when the DOJ/FBI go after their guys, but they have made it easy to do it now.

• Like 1

They are blinded by hatred. They don't care as long as its against Trump. They are lowering the bar going forward. They aren't going to like it very much when the DOJ/FBI go after their guys, but they have made it easy to do it now.

Exactly, they have hated him for a long time and when he won they made it their mission to bring him down. The MSM included.

Exactly, they have hated him for a long time and when he won they made it their mission to bring him down. The MSM included.

When there are TRILLIONS of dollars at stake, hatred comes pretty easy for the swamp.

yeah this

yeah this

McCabe was fired (and now the referral) duetonlying about his role in disclosing information as part of his job (an FBI procedure not law) and it wasnt about spying on Trump but about disclosures surrounding the Hillary investigation.

So yes...this has zero to do with Obama and spying.

McCabe was fired (and now the referral) duetonlying about his role in disclosing information as part of his job (an FBI procedure not law) and it wasnt about spying on Trump but about disclosures surrounding the Hillary investigation.

So yes...this has zero to do with Obama and spying.

That report isn't out yet FFS.

Just find a cave to live in for the next 6+ years. Trump will be leaving office and your heroes (Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Lynch, etc...) will be up for parole.

21 is the number of reports (BOOMs) sounded.

:doh:

I was just giving you a hard time because technically, if it goes the way it should, 7 rifles fire at the same time = 1 boom. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat.

I was just giving you a hard time because technically, if it goes the way it should, 7 rifles fire at the same time = 1 boom. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat.

The only time 7 guns went off at once was when Sho, Newbs, wiff, MDC, Honcho, Saints, Dr. pen all heard Trump was going to be impeached.

• Like 1

The only time 7 guns went off at once was when Sho, Newbs, wiff, MDC, Honcho, Saints, Dr. pen all heard Trump was going to be impeached.

When exactly was that announced?

Sources say Priestap has flipped, spilling all the beans to the IG, for months now.

Lisa Page as well.

That is why neither of them have been sky screaming on Twitter like Comey, McCabe, or Brennan.

The pieces are in place.

Mueller is about to shift his investigation.

Met with Rudy yesterday.

Congress just tied the noose around their own necks by voting that Trump can't fire Mueller.

Missing FBI texts are to be released very soon, word is they discuss assassinating Trump.

is about to go down.

Sources say Priestap has flipped, spilling all the beans to the IG, for months now.

Lisa Page as well.

That is why neither of them have been sky screaming on Twitter like Comey, McCabe, or Brennan.

The pieces are in place.

Mueller is about to shift his investigation.

Met with Rudy yesterday.

Congress just tied the noose around their own necks by voting that Trump can't fire Mueller.

Missing FBI texts are to be released very soon, word is they discuss assassinating Trump.

###### is about to go down.

:lol:

Bump.

So while Carter Page gave a speech in Russia that was justification to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign, CIA director Brennan was sneaking off to Moscow and holding secret meetings?

Nothing to see her at all.

Saints vanished when he found out IG was legit, after saying for months he would accept his findings. Major coward.

My guess is you disappear as well when the news drops that Mueller is shifting his investigation.

Cowards of a feather flock together.

This is what Sho is resigned to; nervous laughter.

Why don't you just admit you got bamboozled by Hillary, show some integrity and say you were wrong? Like I told my kids 'Sorry doesn't cost a thing'.

Saints vanished when he found out IG was legit, after saying for months he would accept his findings. Major coward.

My guess is you disappear as well when the news drops that Mueller is shifting his investigation.

Saints vanished because you all are bat crazy morons and you prove it every day.

Your posts are just completely idiotic.

Bumping GatewayPundit posts by a conspiracy nut like Filthy is good for a laugh too.

This is what Sho is resigned to; nervous laughter.

Why don't you just admit you got bamboozled by Hillary, show some integrity and say you were wrong? Like I told my kids 'Sorry doesn't cost a thing'.

Sho showing some integrity? GTFO. Hillary has more integrity than he does.

this is what he's been reduced to, he and wiff will disappear soon also.

Hacks gonna hack