Sign in to follow this  
The Football Guru

Michael Floyd

It is hard to argue that Floyd isn't in position to be the top-producing rookie WR in 2012 as he will operate opposite Larry Fitzgerald. It also should go w/o saying that he will likely be pushed harder than he ever has by one of the hardest-working players in league as well. It is also fairly obvious that Kevin Kolb will also benefit because he should not feel obligated to force throws to Fitzgerald. As it stands right now, Floyd - who was reportedly higher on some draft boards than Justin Blackmon - should also rate higher than his 2012 draft classmate on fantasy draft boards this summer as well. His dynasty value also receives a nice little boost as well from the #42 ranking I gave him a couple of weeks ago. I'll optimistically project him right now as a high-end WR3 candidate in redraft leagues with 55 catch, 800-yard and six TD upside this season.

I agree with your analysis on Floyd. He ended up in a much better situation in Arizona than Blackmon did in Jacksonville.

Cris Carter was discussing how Fitzgerald is gonna mentor him & expose him to all the training tools that has made Larry so successful. As a rookie, that is invaluable. Kevin Kolb has no excuse in the desert now.