Sign in to follow this  
OldMaid

I'm Going To Miss You, Nikki!

Just for the record, a quick scan of the 46 threads on page one shows 4 political threads. And I'm including my thread where I posted the goofy pic of a kid who looks like Obama as one of the political threads.

Seems 4 threads should be easy to ignore, if that's what gets your panties in a twist. :dunno:

Just for the record, a quick scan of the 46 threads on page one shows 4 political threads. And I'm including my thread where I posted the goofy pic of a kid who looks like Obama as one of the political threads.

Seems 4 threads should be easy to ignore, if that's what gets your panties in a twist. :dunno:

The American Left would rather believe lies that sound good than the truth that sounds bad.

Come on man, that's weak... You and I both know it's usually not like that.

For the record, I don't really have a problem with the number of political threads, per se. I can choose not to click on them or not to participate in them-it's my choosing. But when threads that are not political in nature, devolve into a b!tchfest... that's the problem.

Also, I realize I shouldn't be offering my opinion, since I probably contribute next to nothing of quality to this bored either.

For the record, I don't really have a problem with the number of political threads, per se. I can choose not to click on them or not to participate in them-it's my choosing. But when threads that are not political in nature, devolve into a b!tchfest... that's the problem.

Also, I realize I shouldn't be offering my opinion, since I probably contribute next to nothing of quality to this bored either.

This :thumbsup:

You would think that, commie. :thumbsdown:

Don't just scan the titles...many of the non-political topics end up in the same political fighting too.

Or just the same tired back and forth between the same few people (you, newbie, MDC, drob...for a strong example of what kind of crap kills threads over and over and over here).

Cue the typical bashing by you after this including your oh so clever tactic of switching around my screen name...then claiming I am just whining or crying.

WTF? Do you understand I am the last thing from a drama queen because I couldn't give a rat's ass about this place. Which is why I let someone run wild with my account on here. Which I actually am in disbelief I didn't get banned. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe in your drunken state... you think the Geek Club is a super focking awesome way cool message bored and totally on top of the times. It's not. This place focking sucks. And I have no problem saying that. I told that to people who were pretending to be me. I mean really...... as a rational person who has no interest in talking about politics all day long... this is the worst message bored I've ever been a part of.

And yes I will leave. I don't know why I logged in here tonight except my boyfriend telling me that you (geek people) thought I was an alias. I just should have laughed and gone away.

Suck my ass. HTH.

ETA: I will apparently have several drunken exits from this bored. :lol:

I told you that a long time ago. :)

You're a megalomaniac, you're narcissistic, you have delusions of grandeur, you have split personalities, you are a binge drinking alcoholic, you are self destructive, you have daddy issues, and I'm just scratching the surface. It's amazing the transformation you went through to become so unlikeable around these parts through no effort whatsoever.

I give tidbits of information about my personal life which might be true, might not, but it fleshes out one of my characters or personalities, I keep track of what's the lie; on a daily basis I demonstrate a very good memory. Nobody knows me. Yes, I truly was in the hospital, your "secret" source was not told the whole story. You are still too stupid to get the Geek of the Year bit, so I'll give up explaining that one. Apparently I'm old and repetitive since you've been observing me since 2003. Right? Or maybe it's been a year or so? You came back after promising not to, so you are a welcher.

MDC, NewbieJr, nikki2200, YodaThePug. Mount Welchmore of Pennsylvania.

nomination to phillybear for Geek of the year 2012.

I hate the stupid man handed homo

Meh...I still kinda like her / it :wub:

Meh...I still kinda like her / it :wub:

I have barely posted since she left. :(

There's always a silver lining. :banana:

Kinda like you puppy died ?