Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Ticketmaster is focked.

I headed up LiveNations Tax Dept for a bit.

Cool at first, but the stuff I could tell you...

These two were merging when I was leaving.

With all the disruptive technology out there shaking up Industries like Yellow Cab Etc I don't know why the hell these fuuckers still exist.

Personally, I would push for a decentralized empowering business model. Meaning, instead of one or two National entities, make it such that venues themselves could become their own Ticketmaster.

Hell, I could run through the proposal in my head. Multiple options available:

Venue centic

Artist centric

3rd party consultancy, etc

If ever there was a business Primed for this kind of thing, meaning, A disruption of major proportions, it is this industry. Think about it, almost your entire customer base are first adopters by Nature. You're replacing a universally reviled business name and model. And, major potential for Revenue.

Anywho yeah, I don't think it shatters anybody's world to find out that these guys are corrupt in yet another way.

Ticketmaster can die in a pool of aids....

I'm going on a year plus of not buying any tickets for anything. Fock the prices and the fees.

That class action lawsuit TM settled is the biggest farce in human history

Yeah...this may be the one topic that unites people.

Well Michael Rapino the CEO of Ticketmaster is a flaming liberal and it makes sense that the company would reflect his morals.

Well Michael Rapino the CEO of Ticketmaster is a flaming liberal and it makes sense that the company would reflect his morals.

The modern liberal is the fakest thing going these days. They are money grubbing scumbags, nothing more.

You really know how to be an ass dont you?

You really know how to be an ass dont you?

Did I say something incorrect or you just can't handle the truth? The way he handled and treated his customers is typical of a liberal douche.

All these guys act the same, just like Jeff Bezos. Wants to preach morals yet half his employees are on the verge of PTSD just from working there. Fock liberals.

Did I say something incorrect or you just can't handle the truth?

Youre just an ass and a troll actually.

Youre just an ass and a troll actually.

Just stating facts, I saw this story, so I did a little digging and basically the entire board there is a bunch of flaming liberals and it all makes sense.

Just stating facts, I saw this story, so I did a little digging and basically the entire board there is a bunch of flaming liberals and it all makes sense.

Claiming his political affiliation has anything to do with this isn't a fact.

Same thing with NIKE. Slave labor doesn't bother them one bit.

• Like 1

Claiming his political affiliation has anything to do with this isn't a fact.

It does. Anyways, after I brought this to light I am sure you will be making all your future purchases with Ticketmaster. He REALLY hates Trump, you'll love them.

Same thing with NIKE. Slave labor doesn't bother them one bit.

Yep. Number one in the world in slave labor, which is the real reason they are pissed off about all these tariffs and blame Trump. Oh and Kap I'm sure got paid for that goofy commercial he did, wonder what he did with the money? Focking frauds man.

Would you have come in here and posted that he was a raging conservative if he was hardcore rightwing?

It does. Anyways, after I brought this to light I am sure you will be making all your future purchases with Ticketmaster. He REALLY hates Trump, you'll love them.

And the troll just keeps going.

Would you have come in here and posted that he was a raging conservative if he was hardcore rightwing?

I dont know, that wasnt the situation that presented itself. When I started researching I did expect the CEO to be a liberal though. Whats your point?

And the troll just keeps going.

Nope, just putting the information out there. Anyone can verify it if they need to.

I dont know, that wasnt the situation that presented itself. When I started researching I did expect the CEO to be a liberal though. Whats your point?

You know... don't pretend you don't know you would not have brought it up if the dude was a conservative.

And my point is that you're biased and turning something completely non-political into a political post. Guess what, lots rich people like being rich and do whatever they can to get richer. There is no difference between the right and left in that aspect.

You know... don't pretend you don't know you would not have brought it up if the dude was a conservative.

And my point is that you're biased and turning something completely non-political into a political post. Guess what, lots rich people like being rich and do whatever they can to get richer. There is no difference between the right and left in that aspect.

Not true. Rich liberals like to preach values at us. All the time. Take NIKE and ESPN for example.

Not true. Rich liberals like to preach values at us. All the time. Take NIKE and ESPN for example.

Are you telling me that there aren't rich conservatives out there that preach values? Because I believe that's what you're implying.

Well thats a hypothetical situation, so lets just stick with what actually happened, is that okay with you?

I think there are real differences between a person who leans lefts brain and a person who leans right brain.

There is sh!t on both sides, but these liberal business owners are something else. I can give you countless examples. Also remember the tax cuts? I bet if someone did the research I bet a majority of those companies that rewarded their employees after were a mainly conservative business owners. For left leaning business owners to do that would be them submitting to Trump.

Are you telling me that there aren't rich conservatives out there that preach values? Because I believe that's what you're implying.

Sure there are, but it's not close.

Well thats a hypothetical situation, so lets just stick with what actually happened, is that okay with you?

I think there are real differences between a person who leans lefts brain and a person who leans right brain.

There is sh!t on both sides, but these liberal business owners are something else. I can give you countless examples. Also remember the tax cuts? I bet if someone did the research I bet a majority of those companies that rewarded their employees after were a mainly conservative business owners. For left leaning business owners to do that would be them submitting to Trump.

It's comical that you can't admin you would not have brought it up if the dude was conservative. Everyone knows the truth, including you but you just can't make yourself type it.

As far as there being on both sides, I agree. But you ONLY bring up the on the liberal side. You're as bad as the left leaning business owners in your last sentence. Bringing up crap on the right would be submitting to the libs (and possibly ostracize you from your "right brained" friends) so you don't do it.

It's comical that you can't admin you would not have brought it up if the dude was conservative. Everyone knows the truth, including you but you just can't make yourself type it.

As far as there being ###### on both sides, I agree. But you ONLY bring up the ###### on the liberal side. You're as bad as the left leaning business owners in your last sentence. Bringing up crap on the right would be submitting to the libs (and possibly ostracize you from your "right brained" friends) so you don't do it.

I cant confirm or deny it, its a hypothetical situation, why are we talking about walk ifs? What are you 13?

And okay fine, name ten shitty conservative leaning companies and Ill name ten liberal. You first, lets play.

I cant confirm or deny it, its a hypothetical situation, why are we talking about walk ifs? What are you 13?

And okay fine, name ten shitty conservative leaning companies and Ill name ten liberal. You first, lets play.

It's a simple focking question, would you or would you have not? You wont answer it for some unknown reason. Just because a scenario has not personally happened to you, doesn't mean you cant answer how you would react.

I'm not going to go research who runs what company or what their political stances are but I'd bet all the major oil companies are right wing. Can we just use those as my answers?

It's a simple focking question, would you or would you have not? You wont answer it for some unknown reason. Just because a scenario has not personally happened to you, doesn't mean you cant answer how you would react.

I'm not going to go research who runs what company or what their political stances are but I'd bet all the major oil companies are right wing. Can we just use those as my answers?

IT DOESNT FOCKING MATTER. Thats why I wont answer it. Lets talk about the situation at hand, damn man.

Yeah probably a good idea, you would actually have to do some research to do that. I can rip ten off of the top of my head that are liberal. I win.

IT DOESNT FOCKING MATTER. Thats why I wont answer it. Lets talk about the situation at hand, damn man.

Yeah probably a good idea, you would actually have to do some research to do that. I can rip ten off of the top of my head that are liberal. I win.

If it doesn't matter, why not answer? You originally wouldn't answer because it painted you in a negative light, now I think you're just being stubborn.

OK, you can "win". 10 internet points to you.

• Like 1

If it doesn't matter, why not answer? You originally wouldn't answer because it painted you in a negative light, now I think you're just being stubborn.

OK, you can "win". 10 internet points to you.

dude - it's a hypothetical situation. How is he supposed to give you an answer on a situation that hasn't happened?

Let's hear those 10 conservative companies.

You guys need to stop injecting politics into everything. Like, do you people do this in real life? HT, are friends with any libs?

I voted for Obama twice, so yes. And my work environment is over the top liberal.

I voted for Obama twice, so yes. And my work environment is over the top liberal.

Monday morning we... Would you again?

dude - it's a hypothetical situation. How is he supposed to give you an answer on a situation that hasn't happened?

Let's hear those 10 conservative companies.

Hypothetical questions are possible to answer. I'll give you an easy one. If you saw your baby in the street and a car was coming, would you save your baby?

Just bought tickets through them for a concert and they now charge $6 per ticket to pick up at will call :doh:

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Just bought $7.50 tickets, with $4 service charge per.  I need to peenie this thread.

AMC movie theater charges a focking service flea now. They aren't dumb.

bought 3 tickets to see a movie this weekend. 2 adults, 1 kid, 41 bucks plus 5.50 service flea 

George Strait is christening the new Dickie's Arena here in Ft. Worth - November... Tickets were available starting at 10 a.m., at $180 face value.

By 10:08 a.m. I finally got in, was told I was #2000 in line... 15 minutes later my turn came up. The website said all tickets were gone, however they were still being offered at a Resale price of $500 (and around there)....................... I hope TM takes a flaming hot poker up the ass and goes bankrupt.