Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Student Wants Trump Beheaded

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/19/minnesota-yearbook-behead-trump.html

I have some bad news for the kids at Brainerd High School in Minnesota – your 2017 yearbook is not so much a celebration of you as it is an anti-Trump propaganda book.

The 2017 edition of the yearbook included a section titled, “Trump 2k17-2k20? How do you feel about him?” And let’s just say I’m surprised the Secret Service hasn’t paid a courtesy call to the campus.

“I would like to behead him,” one student declared. “I do not like him.”

The liberals keep pushing their hate agenda and this is what our kids are learning. :thumbsdown:

Remember kids, "they go low we go high."

Some ape back lying twat, not too long ago.

• Like 1

Some of you want Obummer beheaded, I want W. Bush beheaded. The only difference is we don't admit to it publicly. Oh wait, did I just say that out loud?

:lol:

What's funny? You approve of what she said? :dunno:

What's funny?

Trumptard snowflakes crying as usual. :cry: :lol:

Some of you want Obummer beheaded, I want W. Bush beheaded. The only difference is we don't admit to it publicly. Oh wait, did I just say that out loud?

I certainly didn't want Obummer beheaded. That would have meant Biden would be President. :shocking:

Trumptard snowflakes crying as usual. :cry: :lol:

So you do approve of this kind of behavior/language? Says a lot about you being a fockhead.

So you do approve of this kind of behavior/language? Says a lot about you being a fockhead.

No I don't support the behavior. The fact that you are sobbing about a high school yearbook says a lot about you, Petunia. :wave:

Did they reprint the yearbook as they did in North Carolina because a student had Build That Wall under her picture?

Would make a nice Halloween decoration for your front porch :thumbsup:

No I don't support the behavior. The fact that you are sobbing about a high school yearbook says a lot about you, Petunia. :wave:

Sobbing? WTF are you talking about? Take your stupid somewhere else.

Do you belong to some kind of outrage listserv for butthurt Trumpflakes? :lol:

Do you belong to some kind of outrage listserv for butthurt Trumpflakes? :lol:

Damn you're dumb. It's a good thing these boreds are anonymous as that seems to be your penchant for AntI -Trump "news"

TRUMP :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What's funny? You approve of what she said? :dunno:

You all crying about some high school kid saying something stupid.

Is mommy away and you get to use the computer? You add nothing to a thread once again. You must miss being b!tchslapped.

• Like 1

He's got nowhere else to go. This is it for him.

Is mommy away and you get to use the computer? You add nothing to a thread once again. You must miss being b!tchslapped.

Add to this thread? Another whinefest? Yeah...you are adding a lot. :lol:

Holy

Wow. a hard-hitting piece on a high schooler saying something stupid.

It'd take YEARS I'm sure, to find some racist crap posted about the last guy.

But, more importantly, you're relying upon this loon to give you an opinion? Here's a hint: Form your own.

after Starnes was fired for misquoting the secretary of education—Fox News Radio hired him to work as overnight news anchor. But while his business cards changed, his behavior didn’t.

In April 2013, he reported that the Obama administration was engaging in a “Christian cleansing” by blocking military access to the website of his former employer, the Southern Baptist Convention. As it turns out, the denomination’s website was being blocked as Starnes reported, but not for the reasons he claimed. The site was merely blocked due to the detection of potential malware.

In September, Starnes reported that a proposed non-discrimination law in San Antonio would “force churches to have transgender bathrooms.” Politifact reviewed this claim and “found nothing in the law” to support it, which led to the website rating the claim as “false.”

Durn Libruhls!

Three new bias incident reports have been filed since an individual wore a Barack Obama mask and noose costume to a University of Wisconsin-Madison's football game Saturday.

and more...

https://www.google.com/search?q=high+school+racist+obama&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&oq=high+school+racist+obama&aqs=chrome..69i57.16392j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Add to this thread? Another whinefest? Yeah...you are adding a lot. :lol:

Holy ######

Yeah, nice retaliation....add nothing AGAIN. :doh: Tell me you support this or disavow this. That would be contributing.

Wow. a hard-hitting piece on a high schooler saying something stupid.

It'd take YEARS I'm sure, to find some racist crap posted about the last guy.

But, more importantly, you're relying upon this loon to give you an opinion? Here's a hint: Form your own.

It's a good example of what this liberal hate is doing to our youth. I'd like to know what liberal teacher let this be published. That's who I'm interested in meeting.

Yeah, nice retaliation....add nothing AGAIN. :doh: Tell me you support this or disavow this. That would be contributing.

I support your right to whine like a girl about high school kids.

I disavow anyone wishing death and violence to the president no matter who is in office.

I support your right to whine like a girl about high school kids.

I disavow anyone wishing death and violence to the president no matter who is in office.

Good job! Now go make momma a sammich.

I remember joneo posting that story! :lol:

I don't recall posting it. Maybe I responded to it. (good try ChoMo)

Holy crap. Joneo has his panties in a twist over stuff high schoolers are writing. You can't make this up.

• Like 1

Holy crap. Joneo has his panties in a twist over stuff high schoolers are writing. You can't make this up.

and another ChoMo chimes in. :music_guitarred: <------ that's my fiddle I'm playing

Hmmmm... I remember someone crying when he was told to go hang himself. But but but that's different :cry:

Hmmmm... I remember someone crying when he was told to go hang himself. But but but that's different :cry:

Who was that?

and another ChoMo chimes in. :music_guitarred: <------ that's my fiddle I'm playing

if I ever get so soft and sensitive that the opinions of teenagers matter to me, please shoot me.

Snowflakes :lol:

I truly hope and believe the focker will be assassinated by years end.

Only idiots want our President dead....

Sorry Newbie.....didn't see you there.

one would have to agree with your first sentence to care about your second. ;)

Only idiots want our President dead....

Sorry Newbie.....didn't see you there.

Nah. Worldwide, several billion people want that.

Even many of those who don't want it wouldn't be too upset.

Normally I would not post in a thread like this, but the stupidity is not limited to one party. Both parties are full of morons that threaten politicians.

I heard this on the radio today.

Congressman Al Green was threatened with lynching after he demanded the impeachment of President Donald Trump on the House floor this week.

"You ain't going to impeach nobody. Try it and we will lynch all of you," a caller said in one of several threatening recordings the Houston Democrat played at a town hall meeting Saturday.

"You'll be hanging from a tree," the caller continued.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Green-threatened-with-lynching-after-impeachment-11161763.php

Normally I would not post in a thread like this, but the stupidity is not limited to one party. Both parties are full of morons that threaten politicians.

I heard this on the radio today.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Green-threatened-with-lynching-after-impeachment-11161763.php

Sounds like your text book racial hoax. Been a lot of them lately

well now I know where that stereotype about black men comes from. You know, the one about them being well hung.