Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

The thin freak came over yesterday

She showed up in a pencil skirt that was tight as ######. Said I have 30 mins before I have to go pick my kid up from his dad. Do whatever you want just make sure to c u m on my back.

uhhhh....ok. I can do that.

And when she leaves........she thanks me. Every time. I am like NO really honey. You are 25, 110 lbs and focking hot as hell. IIIIII should be thanking YOU.

She showed up in a pencil skirt that was tight as ######. Said I have 30 mins before I have to go pick my kid up from his dad. Do whatever you want just make sure to ###### on my back.

uhhhh....ok. I can do that.

And when she leaves........she thanks me. Every time. I am like NO really honey. You are 25, 110 lbs and focking hot as hell. IIIIII should be thanking YOU.

This would be hotter if you were a chick. :banana:

Just sayin.......

We can't say t its? Really?

T I T S

whats strange is that the censor missed the F word on the mange board the other day but I can't say C U M here.

Yeah, why the back? I get that she doesn't want you to splooge inside her, but what is wrong with a front shot? :dunno:

Yeah, why the back? I get that she doesn't want you to splooge inside her, but what is wrong with a front shot? :dunno:

It is not my job to question why....it just my job to c um on her back and send her on her way.

It is not my job to question why....it just my job to c um on her back and send her on her way.

"Curiosity killed the cat" or in this case ended the no strings attached poonany

Yeah don't ask too many questions.

Also facebook live next time.

"Curiosity killed the cat" or in this case ended the no strings attached poonany

Pretty much. I don't care why she likes it and it does not bother me. Too bad she is too thin for Anal. I put my thumb in her assholee while focking her and I LITERALLY could feel my dickk while I was pounding her.

LOOK AT ME!@#

never any evidence to back it up, say like another look at me poster around here that brings the proof

LOOK AT ME!@#

I am 40 banging a hot 25 year old. Damn right look at me.

You didn't eat her a$$? What a prude

No. But I did eat that beautiful pusssy.

Pretty much. I don't care why she likes it and it does not bother me. Too bad she is too thin for Anal. I put my thumb in her assholee while focking her and I LITERALLY could feel my dickk while I was pounding her.

No such thing as too thin for anal, look at it this way, gives you something to work towards

No such thing as too thin for anal, look at it this way, gives you something to work towards

Ohhhh I am working on her for sure. She is such a freak.

There's gotta be an innocuous pic of her somewhere that you could post for us. :dunno:

There's gotta be an innocuous pic of her somewhere that you could post for us. :dunno:

I have some pics. Just not something I can really share here :-)

I have some pics. Just not something I can really share here :-)

How about a normal pic from the internet, like her Facebook page or something, that you download, then even block out the eyes if you want, then re-upload to a site like tinypic? B)

never any evidence to back it up, say like another look at me poster around here that brings the proof

True dat

LOL, that's so serial killerish of you with the eyes

I know right? I thought it kinda looked like something out of the children of the corn.

Hell yeah. Good for you. One of the better looking scanks I have seen here.

:thumbsup:

Photo has been deleted. :(

It has. I left it up long enough to show but I makes me a little uncomfortable.

I more time.

Yeah cmon..christ only one of our wives here reads posts here...but the rest of the men would like a looky. Im impressed either way....i dont have the energy or patience for a 25 year old.

she like it on the back or in the eyes?

any stiff could find a picture on the web and claim he focked her.

ask medstudent

Shonuff is telling his wife. He's the guy at the bachelor party taking pictures.

Ok. If I were going to find a pic of a random woman to claim I focked it would be of a 10. I mean this girl is a solid 8 as far as I am concerned don't get me wrong. But she is not perfect and if I were going to lie....I would lie about perfect