Photo

Liberal America- what they have created.

• Please log in to reply
765 replies to this topic

#761 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:23 AM

How can you like a party that operates like this:

I knew that pelosi (human?) was stupid, but wow, she keeps piling on.

#762 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,596 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 03:44 AM

The democrats leadership, Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest are like Jeff Fisher. You wonder how they haven't been fired at this point after all the losing. But they keep their jobs somehow.

#763 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,407 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:56 PM

A war veteran and former top Democrat in Pennsylvania defended the Facebook posts that ultimately led to his resignation Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

Mark Salvas was forced to resign as executive director of the Allegheny County Democratic Party after two of his posts were deemed insensitive.

One post was a photo of Salvas and his wife with the words "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross," and the other showed support for an officer charged in the fatal shooting of an African-American teenager.

He said on Tuesday that Officer Michael Rosfeld, who has been charged with homicide in the June shooting, is a close family friend of his.
http://insider.foxne...led-resignation

#764 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,931 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

A war veteran and former top Democrat in Pennsylvania defended the Facebook posts that ultimately led to his resignation Tuesday on "Fox & Friends First."

Mark Salvas was forced to resign as executive director of the Allegheny County Democratic Party after two of his posts were deemed insensitive.

One post was a photo of Salvas and his wife with the words "I stand for the flag, I kneel at the cross," and the other showed support for an officer charged in the fatal shooting of an African-American teenager.

He said on Tuesday that Officer Michael Rosfeld, who has been charged with homicide in the June shooting, is a close family friend of his.

All I know about him is this post but he sure sounds like one of mine. #walkaway

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill 

#765 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,080 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:15 AM

God bless this man.  He served his country and understands.  For those who have served and faced what that entails, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  He will be just fine.....

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

#766 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,931 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:09 AM

There may be hope. Go to 6:22

Aparently Gen Z isn't buying the BS the millennial teachers are selling and are calling them on it.

There's nothing more exhilarating than to be fired upon without effect. - Winston Churchill