Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 6 FU Thread

FU to FF. I might lose to the highest scoring team in two dif leagues. Cant stand this dumb game. In a 12tm league the top 6 scores should get a win, bottom 6 get a loss. That would make FF far more tilted towards those whos teams actually play well and make good sit/starts.

As I say that, thats actually not a bad idea. I may have revilutionalized the game just now.

F U Nathan Peterman and your 2 late interceptions, one of which was returned for a TD, doubling the Houston defense point total in 2 minutes.

Totally agree, but my FU is because I'm a long suffering Bills fan. :cry:

In one of my leagues I'm going to be 1-5, yet the highest scoring team by far. lol. I've literally played the top scoring team every single week. So yes Tan, fock FF. And again, fock Mike Evans

FU Corey Davis. At least get open so I can rescind my FU to you and redirect to Mariota when he misses you by 10 yards.

Lindsey...FU too. I didn't want to play you but had no choice. Keep alligator arming it out there tough guy.

FU to the entire Jacksonville defense. Remember when you douchers were good? I do. It was apparently right before I drafted you. Getting light up by the mighty Cowboy passing game. lmao. fock you posers

Speaking of the Cowboys, it would be cool if Zeke would do something.

And lastly, FU nfl.com. I hate the new game tracking setup. Go back to the way it was azzholes

Not so fast.....

Even better, they wait until the fourth quarter to let him be involved in the offense like the last game, that way you can't trust him OR Cohen going forward.

Green has a solid history of catching RZ tds and short yardage tds. Not in same convo as Julio as far as puzzling useage in the RZ.

Tyler Boyd is The Man for Cincy now. I think Green has hit the old man wall. And I'll throw in Zeke too, Jax will shut him down, they're too tough.

wasn't haden shodowing green today. he has been pretty reliable this year.

6/90/1

5/70/3

5/58

4/78/1

6/112

7/85

I hate hate hate all my RBs (save one)....I am seriously thinking of blowing them all up (cutting them) and starting all over.

FU Corey Davis. At least get open so I can rescind my FU to you and redirect to Mariota when he misses you by 10 yards.

Lindsey...FU too. I didn't want to play you but had no choice. Keep alligator arming it out there tough guy.

this.

We here constantly every day how great Corey Davis is from the FF experts, yet he's only had ONE good game in 6. the experts. Great players transcend top CBs and lousy QBs.

Dallas' "offensive" (hell yes they are) line. These sissies could'nt/should'nt be trying to block anybody in a high school game let alone an NFL game. They are afraid of physical contact. Watching Elliot get the ball with a guy (or 2) already there is a friggin' joke. They should be tied to a telephone pole and Zeke given a baseball bat to get even with them. Sissies...……………….

You might be right. The rest of your post is jibberish.

So glad to see you recognize that so easily. And WHO asked YOU? Shoo, get away bug...…………………...

HAHA, why'd you draft those guys? Wow...……………….

FU to Allison and Breida for leaving me with Corey Davis (cause lord knows you can't trust either of those guys to play tomorrow).

HAHA, why'd you draft those guys? Wow....

Davis was drafted in every league, people had hoped he could blossom. Lindsey wasnt drafted, he obviously picked him up as a free agent who has been great as a fill in. Bye weeks force you into starting guys like that.

HAHA, why'd you draft those guys? Wow...……………….

Holy smokes! I'm being trolled by someone who reaches out to weepers for ff advice. :banana:

wasn't haden shodowing green today. he has been pretty reliable this year.

6/90/1

5/70/3

5/58

4/78/1

6/112

7/85

Yeah I was just kinda PO'ed that Dalton seems to only have eyes for Boyd in the RZ. I'm just whining a little!

In the words of Dean Vernon Wormer:

"Mister Coo ... Mister Cooper, zero point zero."

F this inconsistent brain- team destroying WR.

Holy smokes! I'm being trolled by someone who reaches out to weepers for ff advice. :banana:

I'd never heard of you until YOU trolled ME. Dish it out, you gotta be man enough to take it, son.

…………..and "weepers" (making fun of someone's name is a sign of insecurity issues, you should seek help) doesn't act like a smart-aleck 12 year old on here. ANY chance you've been drinking today?

Im gonna score 170 and lose. Of course ravens D the best defensive performance in history. Of course Saquons best career game he will ever have. Seems every week every year I suffer once in a lifetime, million to one fluke occurrences.

Im gonna score 170 and lose. Of course ravens D the best defensive performance in history. Of course Saquons best career game he will ever have. Seems every week every year I suffer once in a lifetime, million to one fluke occurrences.

i was indirectly gurleyed. don't own him, did not play against him, but had goff in 2, kupp in 3, and cooks in 2. i may overcome these low scores but rough not coming close to their averages.

edit: oh yeah. went against roth/brown in one :mad: where i am only trailing by 23 (it was a 17 pt play)

FU Watson and FU to his whole oline

FU Browns and Callaway

FU Whoever tackled Cooper Kupp

Weepers (he's been affectionately called weepers around here for a while) has proven he can take care of himself without his gf fighting his battles for him.

With that you can have the last word. :sleep:

In one of my leagues I'm going to be 1-5, yet the highest scoring team by far. lol. I've literally played the top scoring team every single week. So yes Tan, fock FF. And again, fock Mike Evans

Wow man. I though I had it bad. Today I lost for the second time this year with the second high score of the week to the team that had the high game of the season. We give all the waiver money ($1 per move) to whomever gets that. But at least I'm 3-3 and still in the hunt. I genuinely feel bad for man. FOCK the schedule maker for doing that to you!

Weepers (he's been affectionately called weepers around here for a while) has proven he can take care of himself without his gf fighting his battles for him.

With that you can have the last word. :sleep:

Hey don't walk away mad, I was just pointing out that weepaws is a guy that posts things that other adults can learn from, while I wonder about others on here. Have a good one, I hope you're not driving. an old quote for you "it is far better to keep your mouth shut at times and have others wonder than to open it and remove all doubt".

Wow man. I though I had it bad. Today I lost for the second time this year with the second high score of the week to the team that had the high game of the season. We give all the waiver money ($1 per move) to whomever gets that. But at least I'm 3-3 and still in the hunt. I genuinely feel bad for man. FOCK the schedule maker for doing that to you!

Ditto, that's gotta suck! Better days ahead!

F U Nathan Peterman and your 2 late interceptions, one of which was returned for a TD, doubling the Houston defense point total in 2 minutes.

How the hell is this guy finding his way into games? It's beyond comprehension how he is still on an NFL roster. Damn it just give yourself a chance and let Shady run a wildcat formation. Bills organization should be ashamed.

FU Bellicheat. Into the second quarter, NE 17-6, and James White doesn't have one single touch, not one single target. What the hell did he do to get in your doghouse? And who the fock is this Barner getting all his carries?

FOCK !!!

Fock DEN coach for having Booker in there with the game on the line. Why wouldnt Lindsay be in there on that last drive in obvious passing situation with the game on the line?

Reid is the dumbest coach in NFL history-Hunt gets them all the way down the field-and then he yanks Hunt on 2nd down so they can run a couple crap plays and settle for FIELD GOAL! WTF is that? Why? Somebody/anybody else needs to call their plays.

Reid is the dumbest coach in NFL history-Hunt gets them all the way down the field-and then he yanks Hunt on 2nd down so they can run a couple crap plays and settle for FIELD GOAL! WTF is that? Why? Somebody/anybody else needs to call their plays.

It's OK, I'm sure Andy will say after the game "I've got to do a better job." He's been saying that for the last 20 years.

Just think of how good the Chiefs offense would be with a different coach calling the plays.

Hunt is arguably their best player and doesn't see the field for plays on end.