Sign in to follow this  
sderk

It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for AOC to run for pres.

She hasn't even been sworn in yet and she is already taking a break...

She's not taking a break. The Dems have been vetting her, and she's so friggin dumb they need more time.

Crowley was a schmuck who got complacent. Old school city, pro union, politician that was 2 notches shy of being a mobster. No one thought she had a chance. His constituents never showed.

NY democrats could have had speaker, senate majority leader in 2020. They screwed up. No one ever shows up for the NY democratic primary. It's held in June. His constituents never show.

She hasn't even been sworn in yet and she is already taking a break...

Probably the first break a congressman has had. There are things to point out about her, and then there is this..its like you have AOCDS

Probably the first break a congressman has had. There are things to point out about her, and then there is this..its like you have AOCDS

Is she even a congressman yet? Has she even been sworn in?

Is she even a congressman yet? Has she even been sworn in?

Not until January 3rd usually...

I'm kinda on the fence on both topics.

For age limits, it seems inherently wrong. Someone pointed out Zuckerberg; there are plenty of brilliant people in their early 30s who could be very good. But someone else pointed out a 16 yr old Youtube star, hell that could happen too.

For immigrants, some of the most "American" people I know are people who immigrated here and became citizens. They understand how good it is here because they have the perspective of living in other countries. But, there is the whole Manchurian Candidate concern.

I guess keep it as is. :dunno:

For age limits, it seems inherently wrong. Someone pointed out Zuckerberg; there are plenty of brilliant people in their early 30s who could be very good. But someone else pointed out a 16 yr old Youtube star, hell that could happen too.

For immigrants, some of the most "American" people I know are people who immigrated here and became citizens. They understand how good it is here because they have the perspective of living in other countries. But, there is the whole Manchurian Candidate concern.

Zuckerberg can’t handle Facebook, how is he going to run our country.

Zuckerberg can’t handle Facebook, how is he going to run our country.

Our last two presidents have been:

1. A one-term senator with no experience running anything, and

2. A reality TV star who used bankruptcy as a business strategy.

I don't want Zuck, he is a lefty loon, but are you saying he is less qualified? :dunno:

• Like 1

I don't want Zuck, he is a lefty loon, but are you saying he is less qualified? :dunno:

Yes!

There is nothing more that I want than a tech minded person to become POTUS and lead us into the next decade. But god please not Zuck...seriously anything but Zuck. That guy is no good.

Bankruptcy is a business strategy. That's why it exists.

Yes!

Sorry but that is dumb. And I said I personally wouldn't want him; my point is that there are plenty of successful people under 35 who would be more qualified than the last two we've had.

• Like 1

People in business who give up after a fail or two, often times don't succeed in the business world. As a simple example, just look at the Chefs that the Food Networks highlight. Many of them failed more than once. But they often end up on their feet creating jobs by building up other restaurants. Why should Trump have to have been expected to be any different.

I've heard Warren Buffet talk about his failures. Once he bought a shoe company and it bombed. Also, when asked about politics, he admitted that there have been presidents in the past who have contacted him about the economy etc. although he wouldn't go into detail.

Most people aren't successful because they quit after failures.

Sorry but that is dumb. And I said I personally wouldn't want him; my point is that there are plenty of successful people under 35 who would be more qualified than the last two we've had.

How is he more qualified than our last two Presidents?

Presuming you've heard of Facebook, I already explained the lack of qualifications the last two presidents had going into office. I'll entertain a debate on Trump, but Obama had done nothing to remotely qualify for POTUS.

I would say again that I don't want Zuck per se, but I don't think you read words and I'm beginning to think you are some trolling bot. :dunno:

Hes run a highly successful business. :dunno:

The guy with a jet that has his name on the side of it isn't successful. Ok then.

Hes run a highly successful business. :dunno:

True. It probably wouldn't have been as successful if he wasn't a bipolar autistic sociopath.

True. It probably wouldn't have been as successful if he wasn't a bipolar autistic sociopath.

Bipolar? Didn't know that. Wouldn't be surprised by autistic or sociopath tho.

Facebook gave tech companies 'intrusive' access to users' private messages and personal data, internal documents reveal

Facebook reportedly gave other big tech companies "intrusive access" to the personal data of its 2.2. billion users — in some instances to private messages, usernames and contact information

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/facebook-gave-tech-companies-intrusive-access-to-users-private-messages-and-personal-data-internal-documents-reveal

I tried to read the article but then I got to:

One good sign that AOC should run for president is that she has a nickname — AOC.

And I just laughed and closed the tab.

The democrat nominee will be Kamala Harris.

They must nominate a black person because when Obama was atop the ticket in 2008 and 2012, black turnout went through the roof and then in slumped back to normal in 2016. Black turnout probably was the difference in places like Ohio. The democrats have to explore the idea that black turnout will again go crazy high if another black person is on the ticket. So you figure its gonna be either Harris, Corey Booker, Oprah (lol?) or Eric Holder. Kamala Harris obviously rings the bell as intersecting with the priorities of the base who want immigration laws relaxed as she is big on the migrant issue.

If 2020 is Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump, then the entire election is about the Mexican border.

Right now Id say Beto / Harris. You get a moderate white guy from a Southern state and a black woman on the undercard.

Right now Id say Beto / Harris. You get a moderate white guy from a Southern state and a black woman on the undercard.

All they have left is identity politics.

All they have left is identity politics.

People really like Beto. I dont know much about him. I hear hes not nearly the liberal people make him out to be. Who knows?

The VP is always a political decision. Nobody cares about the Veep.

Maybe the left should just prop up a black lesbian miss piggy muppet and teach hillary how to be a puppeteer. And run that with Bruce Jenner as the VP.

That's what they want in this world isn't it?

I don't think Harris is the veep. I think they want a black person at the top. As veep, it probably doesnt drive black turnout.

Maybe the left should just prop up a black lesbian miss piggy muppet and teach hillary how to be a puppeteer. And run that with Bruce Jenner as the VP.

That's what they want in this world isn't it?

They just want power. They believe the current platform is the correct path to power.

They just want power. They believe the current platform is the correct path to power.

Right, everyone wants power.

The secret sauce of our democracy is that there is balance, and no individual ideological domga can rule, which is beautiful. The problem with our current state is that people have been told for years that "their truth" is what matters, not the actual truth, and what that has delivered is a shift in these ideologies to " my side is the only right way to think". Thank god neither of the current sects of ideologies in this country can really take hold, but it really is divisive when people won't yield an ounce to the potential that someone elses idea might be better.

Presuming you've heard of Facebook, I already explained the lack of qualifications the last two presidents had going into office. I'll entertain a debate on Trump, but Obama had done nothing to remotely qualify for POTUS.

I would say again that I don't want Zuck per se, but I don't think you read words and I'm beginning to think you are some trolling bot. :dunno:

Obama sucked, and the only thing Trump did right was apply pressure on China through trade and toughen up on immigration (execution was sloppy though).

AOC is certainly living in a lot of heads RMFF.

She is in their heads and gotten under their skin by all the winning she has done. There are exactly six threads about AOC on the first three pages. The new Obama of the Geek Club conservatives. HT is still flipping out by how popular AOC is in the Bronx. He won't be happy when she throws out the first pitch at the Yankees home opener next year.

She is in their heads and gotten under their skin by all the winning she has done. There are exactly six threads about AOC on the first three pages. The new Obama of the Geek Club conservatives. HT is still flipping out by how popular AOC is in the Bronx. He won't be happy when she throws out the first pitch at the Yankees home opener next year.

I'm not flipping out. She hurts the far left, which is good. And I've spent enough time in the Bronx to not pay much mind to what those people have to say. But she does now represent the Throggs neck section, where my people lived for a while. She will become the east coast Maxine Waters, an imbecilic loud talker who will embarrass democrats nationwide leading to defeat. AOC is awesome. And has a fantastic rack.

Huh? :lol:

What is all this winning she has done again?