Ware

Connor

Fock all of them, especially Kareem Hunt. Focking thug loser

Then, I have a few more walking vaginas like:

Cam

OBJ

Hilton

Hooper

Never heard of guys missing time or being questionable due to bruises, but whatever. FU.

But a big FU to the refs for taking that rushing TD away from Mahomes. And a minor FU to Mahomes himself. Had 12 points at halftime. Ended the game with 18. Nice.

Oh well. Maybe miracles will happen and guys like Evans, Aaron Jones, Njoku, etc will come through. Yeah, I'm sure they will. Fock off and Merry Xmas to my opponents!

Can't really give an "FU" to someone for getting hurt, but a fat zero from Allen will be tough to overcome. Fortunately (for me) Mahomes was actually human last night, and didn't kill me too bad.

Can't really give an "FU" to someone for getting hurt, but a fat zero from Allen will be tough to overcome. Fortunately (for me) Mahomes was actually human last night, and didn't kill me too bad.

I hear ya. Just grumpy about the doughnut.

to the refs for taking that rushing TD away from Mahomes.

This X1000

That was a brutal robbery. Every player on the field knew that he was in. It's like the refs just forgot to throw their hands up and after a few seconds thought "Well, heck, we'll just put it at the 1 inch line". Little things like that can make the difference between winning and losing FF playoff game.

This X1000

That was a brutal robbery. Every player on the field knew that he was in. It's like the refs just forgot to throw their hands up and after a few seconds thought "Well, heck, we'll just put it at the 1 inch line". Little things like that can make the difference between winning and losing FF playoff game.

Another example of what a crapshoot it is.

I got lucky there as I had Williams.

These are things beyond and possibly prediction. Refs decide fantasy matchups many times.

But a big FU to the refs for taking that rushing TD away from Mahomes. And a minor FU to Mahomes himself. Had 12 points at halftime. Ended the game with 18. Nice.

I'm glad they did as I had Williams. :)

I'm glad they did as I had Williams. :)

Same here.

Even better for me, I was playing the Mahomes owner in the semis. That was a 12-point swing for me!!

Same here.

Even better for me, I was playing the Mahomes owner in the semis. That was a 12-point swing for me!!

Did the Mahomes owner in your league cry like a baby when that happened? :lol:

Did the Mahomes owner in your league cry like a baby when that happened? :lol:

Well, robbery is a very upsetting crime....

I went through Hunt, then Ware, and now am realizing that Hill (I liked that KC offense at draft time) is nothing without an All-Pro caliber RB on his side-he's just a slimy little squirt that's kinda fast/shifty, but when it comes to crunch time (Charger game) he disappears and shrinks just like a slug that had salt poured on it. He's just a bad attitude jerk, that can do NOTHING without a guy like Hunt was.

I went through Hunt, then Ware, and now am realizing that Hill (I liked that KC offense at draft time) is nothing without an All-Pro caliber RB on his side-he's just a slimy little squirt that's kinda fast/shifty, but when it comes to crunch time (Charger game) he disappears and shrinks just like a slug that had salt poured on it. He's just a bad attitude jerk, that can do NOTHING without a guy like Hunt was.

I don't know if you are just trolling for a reaction, a frustrated FF player, or actually serious......but I fail to see any connection between Hill's success and Hunt as RB. Damien was a fantastic fill-in for Hunt last night, and Hill was one facemask doink away from a great fantasy game (yes, I know that there was offsetting penalties also, but my point remains).

Hill is a top-5 WR with Mahomie, and probably top-10 with most any other QB. He has great hands to go along with that blazing speed. Did you not see that long pass he caught in heavy traffic last night....the one he took the wicked hit on? He is the real deal....period.

Remember....all great WR's have off games. Do you not think AB is a great WR, or M. Thomas, or Nuk, etc. Look at their game logs. They all put up stinkers occasionally. Yes, it hurts worse when it comes at playoff time, but that is the nature of the beast that we call fantasy football.

It seems as though you are taking things way too hard. I started Mahomie last night, and he had his 2nd worst FF point total of the entire season. It's maddening, but I still have some bullets to fire. I, too, get frustrated and even temporarily distressed when my guys underperform in big games, but I soon realize that it is, indeed, just a game.....and one that we have relatively little control over. I started one Thursday this year playing against my league-nemesis, who had CMac going against Pitt. That little sucker dropped 35+ points on me, and I knew my week was over. However, several of his Sunday players under-performed and my guys balled out....and I won the game handily.

Gotta keep grinding.

I will beat the living fock out of jason myers. Im 45 years old. I can make a focking extra point. This loser cant. Fock you

Fock the entire Denver defense. 11 scrubs

Fock David Njoke. You suck azzhole

• Like 1

I will beat the living fock out of jason myers. Im 45 years old. I can make a focking extra point. This loser cant. Fock you

Fock the entire Denver defense. 11 scrubs

Fock David Njoke. You suck azzhole

This kind of passion is what the FU thread is all about. An early nomination for you Sir, as our 2018 FU thread MVP.

• Like 1

Big FU to Texans coaching staff as I'm sure they decided to keep Miller out as he was on the sideline ready to go in...tape that ankle back up and get back in there

FU Mayfield. Start out strong to give me wood, and now I'm starting to get blue balls. Start putting up some solid points so I can have a glorious release!!!!

For the love of Christmas, Chubb you need to start giving your owners some real focking gifts. Not this lump of coal crap that we are currently holding.

• Like 1

FU Mayfield. Start out strong to give me wood, and now I'm starting to get blue balls. Start putting up some solid points so I can have a glorious release!!!!

Starting to stir again...

Lamar Miller!

Thanks a lot Chubby boy. Youre being outscored by my opponents D.Hamilton. Focking do something good...dont drop easy passes either (pro tip).

TyREEK Hill, what a woman beating, punk SOB you turned out to be-your "homie" Hunt got busted, so you are so butt-hurt over that, that you decide to roll up like a slug with salt on it and prove what you are-nothing but a scheme player.......and on top of that a COWARD. You will never ever produce anything on your own (except deserved jail time, you SOB) in football-ANYBODY could produce numbers you did with the team you had around you............what a POS.

TyREEK Hill, what a woman beating, punk SOB you turned out to be-your "homie" Hunt got busted, so you are so butt-hurt over that, that you decide to roll up like a slug with salt on it and prove what you are-nothing but a scheme player.......and on top of that a COWARD. You will never ever produce anything on your own (except deserved jail time, you SOB) in football-ANYBODY could produce numbers you did with the team you had around you............what a POS.

Such anger, two days later... wow!

Agreed. A rant like that is a sight to behold, makes the rest of our simple FUs seem almost quaint. Such is the power of getting shafted by your studs in the FF playoffs.

Thanks for the 6 points Njerko. Fock every 'expert' that repeatedly puts him in their top 10 rankings. This guy is a worthless piece of sh!t. The only reason I started him was because Hooper, like literally every other player of mine in 3 leagues, is questionable. The only thing questionable about NFL players is whether they have a set of balls.

I like his commitment. Hold a grudge and stay with it.

Impressive, indeed. However, at this point I have to believe that poster is about 12 or 13 years old. That's so way over the top and persistent it can't be an adult.

I like his commitment. Hold a grudge and stay with it.

Hell, I'm still pissed at Leveon Bell for my #2 overall... FU Bell, I got 7th place and missed the playoffs thank to your sorry arse!

(hows that for staying with a grudge?)

Hell, I'm still pissed at Leveon Bell for my #2 overall... FU Bell, I got 7th place and missed the playoffs thank to your sorry arse!

(hows that for staying with a grudge?)

Not bad, but why would you even consider Bell knowing that he was out? All of this controversy surrounding him was well-known before draft day, so why would you even consider him? Unless you drafted way early, like in May.

IMO, this was a no-brainer to avoid him during the draft.

I'm not so sure this one is Bell's fault. ;)

Not sure it was a no brainer as he was going top 2 in just about every league and he pulled the shenanigans the year before...

My real sin was not getting his handcuff... but lesson learned...

So far I got no FUs for week 15. Hill falling on his face helped me... Wasn't expecting Robby Anderson to have such a good game against Houston, but oh well.

Just our kickers have played and Im already down 16 points :rolleyes:

Fock off Fairbairn

FU Lamar Miller and Bill OBrien. You almost got beat by the freaking Jets and your run game sucks! Put Miller back in! I will send u some Christmas cookies with tons of exlax in them and make u crap thru a screen door! May god have mercy on your soul Craps OBrien!

3 leagues. 3 semifinals. Top scoring team in 2 of the 3. Team completely devastated by injuries, suspensions, and brutal matchups.

Hopefully somebody puts a wig on Jason Myers and locks him in a room with Kareem Hunt.

FU Andrew Luck. You overthrow a wide open TY for an easy TD. Mind you, it was at the goal line, and was a 2 yd pass. Yes folks, Andrew Luck overthrew someon on a 2 yd pass. Fock you