Sign in to follow this  
ESPN's Jemele Hill call Trump a "white supremacist" in tweet, still has job...

what if I don't want to get in bed with them because I'm not gay :dunno:

then you are homophobic. Get with the times.

How so?

you saying president Trump's in bed with white supremacists is the same as someone saying Obama is a Muslim terrorist. Neither are true at all and both are a false narrative used to confuse small minded people.hey. Look. It works

While they are idiots...

1. I don't think it was just because it was an auction draft. I mostly stayed away from the story...but if I heard correct...it involved actually having placards made up to hold up who you were drafting? The appearance wasn't just of a fantasy auction. Still...someone got overly sensitive Im sure.

2. To prevent the stupidity that would come out of it...seeing how people quickly jumped on Sergio Dipp...they probably had that one right as to what the reaction would be for some.

Again...that said..>ESPN are idiots...they are basically shock jocks at times but gone very liberal to try and not offend only certain groups. They are about the one place that gives credence from some of the stupid criticism from the right about all these groups being too sensitive and only making fun of certain other groups.

Concerning #2... Seriously?

you saying president Trump's in bed with white supremacists is the same as someone saying Obama is a Muslim terrorist. Neither are true at all and both are a false narrative used to confuse small minded people.hey. Look. It works

Did obama ever speak out in support of muslim terrorists?

Did he whip muslim terrorists into a frenzy to win an election?

Remember when Trump failed to decry white supremacy during his campaign? Remember when he defended them after Charlestown?

Trump associates himself with these people. You don't get that stink off - ever.

Nope, I don't remember this. :dunno:

I remember hearing, at least two or three times Trump condemning Neo Nazis and the KKK. Maybe my hearing was off. :dunno:

yes in fact he did, immediately after the terrorist attack in benghazi he went to the U.N. to scold the civilized world and proclaim

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

I'm sure the terrorist support that message.

He, like you, are rotten Islamic terrorist/blm cop killer supporting scumbags.

In the real world anyway.

yes in fact he did, immediately after the terrorist attack in benghazi he went to the U.N. to scold the civilized world and proclaim

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"

I'm sure the terrorist support that message.

He, like you, are rotten Islamic terrorist/blm cop killer supporting scumbags.

In the real world anyway.

I suppose you could think that if you're an idiot who believes all Muslims are terrorists. :dunno:

Did obama ever speak out in support of muslim terrorists? Trump never ever spoke in support of white supremacists. Stop. Just stop.

Did he whip muslim terrorists into a frenzy to win an election? Trump did not whip white people into a frenzy to win the election. Not many more white people voted for him than did romney. look it up. Ya wanna blame people? blame black people. They did not come out to vote for the dems and hillary like they did for obama. Not like thats racist or anything.

Remember when Trump failed to decry white supremacy during his campaign? Remember when he defended them after Charlestown? He did neither. He did not decry white supremacy as soon as you wanted. Not the same thing as embracing it.

You need help.

I suppose you could think that if you're an idiot who believes all Muslims are terrorists. :dunno:

Why do you always resort to name calling? Can't you have a civil discussion with people of different viewpoints than yours without doing so?

Why do you always resort to name calling? Can't you have a civil discussion with people of different viewpoints than yours without doing so?

it seems to be the thing to do....sho nuff does it in almost every post he makes.

Ever watch liberal TV? He and sno nuff are just parroting Stephen Colbert.

Worms going full worms, spewing talking points, inventing narratives, calling people names..

Man, I really missed that stuff.

:rolleyes:

About time to take your ball and go home again fella.. Your stupid is starting to show.

Who did I call names? You seem to be the one confirming drobs' status :(

Who did I call names? You seem to be the one confirming drobs' status :(

If you want to argue semantics, that's on you. We all know what you did and do often. It's a shame and a civil discussion killer. If you want to make this board a better place you should stop it.

Doesn't stop him from trying to get his base's knickers wet

Like when he told Congress to make DACA law and he would sign it? Im sure The grand wizard loved hearing that.

Like when he told Congress to make DACA law and he would sign it? Im sure The grand wizard loved hearing that.

:first: :clap: :doublethumbsup: :overhead:

Did he whip muslim terrorists into a frenzy to win an election?

Remember when Trump failed to decry white supremacy during his campaign? Remember when he defended them after Charlestown?

Trump associates himself with these people. You don't get that stink off - ever.

He whipped BLM/Black Panthers into a frenzy. 2 cops assasinated in NYC, 5 in Dallas. That slip your mind? But some cracker threw a sucker punch at a Trump rally once.

the terrorist support this message too.

Do you believe "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"?

They kill maim and terrorize based on that belief alone.

it seems to be the thing to do....sho nuff does it in almost every post he makes.

Newbie did it all the time...

I think liberals can't carry on a conversation without calling others names...

A while ago, her cohort on that show Mike Smith just said without any ramifications that oh well he's black he can't be racist. Cut to commercial.

That whole network is f****** ridiculous. But the six is the absolute worst. Even worse than First Take.

I swear to God, I would love to know what Stuart Scott of his former Network these days.

Yeah...you all are so very civil. Focking pansies.

WASHINGTON — ESPN should consider firing host Jemele Hill for calling President Donald Trump a “white supremacist,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says.

“I think that’s one of the more outrageous comments that anyone could make, and certainly something that I think is a fireable offense by ESPN,” Sanders said during Wednesday’s press briefing.

It's a good thing that Trump and the WH haven't ceded the moral ground by lashing out at people recklessly, otherwise statements like this would look really hypocritical.

If everybody lost their job for telling the truth, the only person with a job would be Trump.

And Pelosi

Add ESPN to the list.

Ghetto trash with a mic. That goofy guy with her use to be good but apparently the purple drink or crack fried his mind.

I thought free speech was encouraged?

Only when making fun of the handicapped, insulting women and calling non whites rapists and murderers. You need to draw the fake outrage line somewhere. Sad!

Newbie did it all the time...

I think liberals can't carry on a conversation without calling others names...

Got some non liberals here who are as bad if not worse.

It was good to boot newbie, and that was a good reason why, but that was only part of the problem.

Only when making fun of the handicapped, insulting women and calling non whites rapists and murderers. You need to draw the fake outrage line somewhere. Sad!

I just figured, from all the posturing so many made about Milo, that they'd be just fine with someone using their personal Twitter account to say something, regardless of how outlandish they might perceive it to be.

Guess it doesn't work that way :dunno:

Yup, another friend story. Got a friend in the financial crimes unit. Some guy hacked her phone and was trying to blackmail her. She had some pics on her phone. It was described as disgusting. Same guy worked on the Leslie Jones fishing case. Said Jamelle wasn't much better.

I just figured, from all the posturing so many made about Milo, that they'd be just fine with someone using their personal Twitter account to say something, regardless of how outlandish they might perceive it to be.

Guess it doesn't work that way :dunno:

Milo accused someone of being a white supremacist, or the equivalent? It's a pretty harsh accusation, some proof would be nice.

It's a good thing that Trump and the WH haven't ceded the moral ground by lashing out at people recklessly, otherwise statements like this would look really hypocritical.

They're so dumb too. All they do is give credence to the story and repeat the essential component which is "Donald Trump is a white supremacist."

They simply do not have the discipline to not say anything