Sign in to follow this  
Willis McGahee's Dentist

R.I.P. Recliner Pilot

Always fun watching someone come unwound. ROFL

:patiently waits for 15000 word rebuttle: :sleep:

It's "rebuttal", brain donor.... : :wave:

I'd explain more to you, but I don't have any crayons with me. ;)

It's "rebuttal", brain donor.... : :wave:

I'd explain more to you, but I don't have any crayons with me. ;)

ROFL. Spelling/grammar police. Always the last resort when one is being severly battered in a thread. So, so sad.

I was happy that I graduated high school. Nowhere will you see where I 'pretended' to be a genius. Or a tough gal. Or have 9% bodyfat. Haha. Still waiting for a picture, Mr Chiseled. (Oooh, I hope that shoudn'tr have had two L's in it. ROFL)

ROFL. Spelling/grammar police. Always the last resort when one is being severly battered in a thread. So, so sad.

I was happy that I graduated high school. Nowhere will you see where I 'pretended' to be a genius. Or a tough gal. Or have 9% bodyfat. Haha. Still waiting for a picture, Mr Chiseled. (Oooh, I hope that shoudn'tr have had two L's in it. ROFL)

You are either a typical woman who deserves breast cancer, and most do, or Toro borrowed an alias. Which is it?

Cancer jokes? Seriously?

A woman walks into a bar.

The bartender asks her "Why the long face?"

The woman says "My doctor said I have late stage breast cancer."

The bartender says "Well, I guess there's no point in starting a tab for you."

:pointstosky: :banana: :overhead:

A woman walks into a bar.

The bartender asks her "Why the long face?"

The woman says "My doctor said I have late stage breast cancer."

The bartender says "Well, I guess there's no point in starting a tab for you."

:pointstosky: :banana: :overhead:

See? Now THAT'S funny. Wishing breast cancer on someone, is not. Big difference.

See? Now THAT'S funny. Wishing breast cancer on someone, is not. Big difference.

You don't get the bit, that's all. Cancer is always funny. It makes me so happy to see other people get it.

I wish cancer on people as often as I say Good Morning. I had an issue with a bouncer the other day. I was asked to leave, and I wished a Good Evening to the dullard and cancer on his children that would end their lives in a most painful and slow manner. He said "What?" and I simply had to repeat it two more times, word for word. I laughed my ass off. I find it fascinating that when I drink, my demeanor doesn't change a bit. Plus, I wish Uterine cancer on MDC on a nearly daily basis.

ROFL. Spelling/grammar police. Always the last resort when one is being severly battered in a thread.

Insults are the last resort. The problem is with stanks like you who think it is the first resort.

So, so sad.

I was happy that I graduated high school.

Judging from your demeanor, I would say it was a minor miracle. Check that: was it public school?

Nowhere will you see where I 'pretended' to be a genius.

That's not a surprise. I'm not pretending anything: it's your putrid POV that attempts to put words in other's mouths. I never ever have said that I'm a genius; you're not listening because you don't want to. You need me to be the caricature that you've supported in your head.

Or a tough gal. Or have 9% bodyfat. Haha. Still waiting for a picture, Mr Chiseled. (Oooh, I hope that shoudn'tr have had two L's in it. ROFL)

But you have portrayed yourself as a massive smelly bi@tch. Go with what you know. I've already put pictures up, you mental midget.

I've already put pictures up, you mental midget.

The only pictures I've seen are the one where your head and neck look like they were ripped off of Dom Deluise and the "recent" ones are group pictures where you're 50 feet away from the camera. You would be 30% bodyfat and you wouldn't be able to tell from those pictures.

The problem is, you've made a claim that dozens have called you out on, and you've painted yourself into a corner. Your failure to prove it makes you look like even more of a liar. (please check my spelling then respond. ROFL)

lol @ watching you not knowing how to respond to this. You're easy, Frank. You think I'm being smart with you, Frank?

How would you know?

:lol:

I'm not responding to you. I'm making fun of you.

HTH

The only pictures I've seen are the one where your head and neck look like they were ripped off of Dom Deluise and the "recent" ones are group pictures where you're 50 feet away from the camera. You would be 30% bodyfat and you wouldn't be able to tell from those pictures.

The problem is, you've made a claim that dozens have called you out on, and you've painted yourself into a corner. Your failure to prove it makes you look like even more of a liar. (please check my spelling then respond. ROFL)

If you think I'm posting nekkid pictures of myself, you're as cracked as you appear. You cannot make me look like a liar, because I'm not. I've posted enough about who I am and what I've done for you to know that I have veracity. The pictures I posted show me with a much thinner face, and if that's not enough for you, you can fock off.

Geez, Mensa, could you be more of a drama queen??? No one is asking you for a naked picture. Christ, that would be revolting. You could post a picture in a sleeveless shirt or even e regular t-shirt. If you were 9% bodyfat, you'd have wicked definition and veins would show. Everyone here knows why you're resisting. You were caught in a lie anf backed into a corner.

You have more estrogen than me, drama queen.

Geez, Mensa, could you be more of a drama queen??? No one is asking you for a naked picture. Christ, that would be revolting. You could post a picture in a sleeveless shirt or even e regular t-shirt. If you were 9% bodyfat, you'd have wicked definition and veins would show. Everyone here knows why you're resisting. You were caught in a lie anf backed into a corner.

You have more estrogen than me, drama queen.

Somehow, I suspect having more estrogen than you isn't that high a bar. :lol:

I've had a picture of me already photochopped. I'm not doing it again for this purpose. You'll have to wait until I post another picture which has me in it regarding some other topic. I can promise you that that will happen.

You've been around since 2004 - you should know this is phillybear's schtick. High class all the way.

You've been around since 2004 - you should know this is phillybear's schtick. High class all the way.

I'm also one of the last people left around here that can derail a thread or turn one on it's ear with very little effort. Just for my amusement.

I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than fock. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my d!ck... everyone.

well, he hasn't been around to back up his $200-mill-a-day obama trip to india claim that he gulped down from the crazy biatch bachman :dunno:

Well, we got rid of an annoying liberal big mouth a few months ago, and now the most annoying conservative bet his way off.

http://www.fftodayfo...0

Bye bye RP. Be a stand up guy and stay away. k thanks. :wave:

poty?

poty?

Thank you. Thank you very much. Although he has mini-welched and come back a few times, I'm glad to have been a great service to the board and pointing out his bet and loss. It was a great day. The board is much better now.

Thank you. Thank you very much. Although he has mini-welched and come back a few times, I'm glad to have been a great service to the board and pointing out his bet and loss. It was a great day. The board is much better now.

:thumbsup:

Well, we got rid of an annoying liberal big mouth a few months ago, and now the most annoying conservative bet his way off.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=364791&pid=4354080&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=4354080

Bye bye RP. Be a stand up guy and stay away. k thanks. :wave:

Newbie used to be anti liberal and RP used to be liberal? :wtf

Newbie used to be anti liberal and RP used to be liberal? :wtf

I had almost forgotten how much of a doosh newbie was.

RP used to be liberal? :wtf

He was a lifelong Democrat before 2015.

You know this thread is old if Drobs is saying he liked people.

Yeah, it's from before he became senile .

• Like 1

He was a lifelong Democrat before 2015.

People change political allegiance all the time. Low charachter Betas switch sports teams to fit in. It's pathetic.

I moved to Philly to fit in here. Sad! :(

No, but you quickly abandoned your hometown teams when you hit there. Like I said, taking your fandom serious doesn't work. It's not organic. Not in your blood. You'll never feel the pain like a real fan.

This is pretty weak sauce. I mean, not as weak as thinking I feel bad about smoking heroin or working at a comic shop in the mid 90s. But still pretty bad even by the woefully low standards HT has set for himself.

Sad!

I am not sure what I was searching for when this came up. but when I saw Newbie started it, I had to inspect