Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump has secret meeting with Putin

This is going to be interesting if this candidate is outed:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/13/mueller-congressional-candidate-sought-stolen-documents-russian-spies/783317002/

Somebody's starfish is puckering...

Senator and member of the Gang of Eight Mark Warner? Oh wait...........he was in contact with the lobbyist for a Russian Oligarch and Christopher Steele. Silly me...........

12 indictments in one day alone. The entire Justice and intelligence community for the past 50 years in agreement. And Trump still looking through his balls. Isn't it obvious that Putin has something big on Trump? Why the ###### wouldn't Trump come out and play mr. Rough guy like you does with everybody else? It's cuz he's a coward when he has to face people one-on-one.

Just like you did with Mexico. He did the same thing with Theresa May the other day. ###### on her when she wasn't around and then claim that the newspaper quoted him word for word was fake news. Too bad they actually had recordings unlike trumps bullshit.

12 indictments against 12 people that will never step into an American courtroom. Just needed an indictment. Any indictment. Guys got nothing on Trump.

12 indictments in one day alone. The entire Justice and intelligence community for the past 50 years in agreement. And Trump still looking through his balls. Isn't it obvious that Putin has something big on Trump? Why the ###### wouldn't Trump come out and play mr. Rough guy like you does with everybody else? It's cuz he's a coward when he has to face people one-on-one.

Just like you did with Mexico. He did the same thing with Theresa May the other day. ###### on her when she wasn't around and then claim that the newspaper quoted him word for word was fake news. Too bad they actually had recordings unlike trumps bullshit.

bwaaahaaaahhhaaaaaaaahhhaaaaa :lol:

12 indictments against 12 people that will never step into an American courtroom. Just needed an indictment. Any indictment. Guys got nothing on Trump.

Not only that but Rosenstein BRIEFING Trump signifies that Trump isn't even close to being a target of this investigation.

I'd laugh my a$$ off if one of those indicted shows up and demands evidence discovery of the DNC server or even documentation from Crowdstrike on their means of determining it.

Hell, maybe that's part of 'the plan'. Indict these guys to force the DNC to turn over the server or have the FBI finally seize it.

Obama really screwed up again. Put it in the pile.

So you know the case he is building?

I hope you just copypasta this from one of the radical left sites like DU or communistguys.

If your brain really came up with that jibber jabber then you should be reported to the authorities for future surveillance. That is the ramblings of a future mass shooter.

It is rather interesting that Rosie/Mueller releases the news of these meaningless indictments (no Russian GRU will ever set foot in an American courtroom) on the eve of Trump's meeting with Putin.

No doubt they have been sitting on them for months. There is nothing in the indictments that was not already alleged/known a year ago. Why now?

And then the unified "threat to our democracy" talking points that were immediately sent out by all in the MSM and the Dims/Cucks in DC.

The real question to ask is "why are they so terrified of Trump meeting with Putin"?

Are they afraid that Putin might reveal the truth?

Obama admin spied on a political opponent and tried to frame that opponent for colluding with Russia in an attempt to interfere with a presidential election.

(interestingly, yet not surprisingly because they always project their sins onto others, the Dims did exactly that: collude with Russian spies to produce intel (dossier) that was used by the Obama admin to spy on a political opponent in an attempt to interfere with a presidential election. And they admit it, under oath!)

Meaningless...whines aboutbsources and then spews falsehoods and propaganda.

:lol:

Focking HilariousRock.

Cue Hand and Brahma humping each other to see who whines about me first...

Meaningless...whines aboutbsources and then spews falsehoods and propaganda.

:lol:

Focking HilariousRock.

Cue Hand and Brahma humping each other to see who whines about me first...

You belong in a rubber room. You aren’t well.

Mr. Hand

lickin_starfish

tanatastic

joneo

drobeski

EternalShinyAndChrome

SenatorRock

12th Man

5-Points

• Like 1

Did any of you read it ?

There is literally zero proof within the indictment.

Zero

If I'm wrong, cut and paste it.

Did any of you read it ?

Zero

Intel reports from 2 countries, Senator intel committee, indictments from a man with an impeccable reputation....drobeski doesnt believe it.

Intel reports from 2 countries, Senator intel committee, indictments from a man with an impeccable reputation....drobeski doesnt believe it.

believe what ?

Did any of you read it ?

Zero

I'm not sure you understand how the process works.

But thanks for bringing us up to speed on the latest talking point.

" it wasn't us! No proof in the indictment!"😭

I'm not sure you understand how the process works.

But thanks for bringing us up to speed on the latest talking point.

" it wasn't us! No proof in the indictment!"😭

hit me up when the trial starts

It is funny watching them all get lathered up about another batch of fake indictments.

Fake?

FFS you are an idiot.

Fake?

FFS you are an idiot.

Ya know, like Mike Flynn and 4 other guys' fake confessions.

Not only that but Rosenstein BRIEFING Trump signifies that Trump isn't even close to being a target of this investigation.

I'd laugh my a$$ off if one of those indicted shows up and demands evidence discovery of the DNC server or even documentation from Crowdstrike on their means of determining it.

Hell, maybe that's part of 'the plan'. Indict these guys to force the DNC to turn over the server or have the FBI finally seize it.

It's going to bite them in the a$$. Without a doubt.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY!!!! Damn you're lame.

Meeting seemed like the big bad alpha bending over for Putin.

Pathetic excuse for a press conference from our President.

Mr. Hand

lickin_starfish

tanatastic

joneo

drobeski

EternalShinyAndChrome

SenatorRock

12th Man

5-Points

Gepetto

• Like 1

From the OP:

NOW add in that we see specific Russians interfering in the election. We see the Russians giving money to the NRA for Christ's sake. They don't even allow private gun ownership in Russia, but they gave money to the NRA which ended up being one of the biggest donors to Donald Trump. Coincidence?

-------------

And, they just announced that they arrested a Russian spy who had infiltrated the NRA. Frick, it's almost like I'm psychic.

From the OP:

NOW add in that we see specific Russians interfering in the election. We see the Russians giving money to the NRA for Christ's sake. They don't even allow private gun ownership in Russia, but they gave money to the NRA which ended up being one of the biggest donors to Donald Trump. Coincidence?

-------------

And, they just announced that they arrested a Russian spy who had infiltrated the NRA. Frick, it's almost like I'm psychic.

zzzzz

Wow she must be some super special almost magical spy to be able to convince the NRA to switch their support from Hillary to trump.

You're a focking smart one kid.

From the OP:

-------------

What does this have to do with Trump?

I think the quote from below from Twitter has it right.

"By meeting to talk to Putin and lay ground for peace Trump BETRAYED the Real America (i.e., the 80% of the USA govt beholden to China, Saudi Arabia, various petty ethnic resentments, oligarchs, spooks and NGO's who stand to lose status, power, influence, deals)"

I think the quote from below from Twitter has it right.

"By meeting to talk to Putin and lay ground for peace Trump BETRAYED the Real America (i.e., the 80% of the USA govt beholden to China, Saudi Arabia, various petty ethnic resentments, oligarchs, spooks and NGO's who stand to lose status, power, influence, deals)"

When all else fails, go full tinfoil.🕵