Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Amari Cooper is overrated.

He will be back to normal next game, I don't face him.

44 ff points unreal.

He will be back to normal next game, I don't face him.

44 ff points unreal.

You and a couple others are really rooting against this guy. Did he wrong you in some way?

So I read/heard a couple of things about this. First was that they ran Cooper in the slot a lot more than they have previously, which may mark a shift in how he's being used. Second was something about how the Raiders offensive line was due for a correction of shorts, and that KC might be exactly what they needed to begin it. Raiders OL was doing a super good job protecting, but Raiders QB's were getting rid of the ball abnormally quickly and not going downfield. This game also marked a shift in that, with Carr holding the ball longer and looking downfield more.

• Like 1

So I read/heard a couple of things about this. First was that they ran Cooper in the slot a lot more than they have previously, which may mark a shift in how he's being used. Second was something about how the Raiders offensive line was due for a correction of shorts, and that KC might be exactly what they needed to begin it. Raiders OL was doing a super good job protecting, but Raiders QB's were getting rid of the ball abnormally quickly and not going downfield. This game also marked a shift in that, with Carr holding the ball longer and looking downfield more.

This has nothing to do with his dropsies though, which i think he still leads the NFL.

This has nothing to do with his dropsies though, which i think he still leads the NFL.

oh no, I know that. i think he still had a couple even in his huge game last week. But the truth of the matter is that they have to get him involved to be successful on offense. he's just got too much talent and he really is their best downfield guy.

You and a couple others are really rooting against this guy. Did he wrong you in some way?

I don't think he's worthy of his draft value once again.

And he scored 44 points against me this past weekend.

Are you his agent?

If you do work for him,,then sale high.

If not don't worry about it.

• Like 1

I don't think he's worthy of his draft value once again.

And he scored 44 points against me this past weekend.

Are you his agent?

If you do work for him,,then sale high.

If not don't worry about it.

Are you trying to say sell high?

So you're bitter then. Got it.

Are you trying to say sell high?

So you're bitter then. Got it.

Being bitter has nothing to do with his analysis.

Cooper was an early draft pick underperforming. You're either on 2 sides, either you believe he's not that good and the big game was an outlier, in which case you should sell high. If you believe this is more of what's to come then you hold.

I would definitely at least listen to offers if any come through. A 2nd good week in a row and i would definitely sell. Unless Crabtree gets hurt.

Graham Barfield @GrahamBarfield

#Raiders moved Amari Cooper around formation to get him going vs KC, lining him in slot on 35% of routes. Was in slot 15% of time Week 1-6.

This goes along with what I mentioned previously. The Raiders may have stumbled onto something here, and upsetting KC while putting up 31 pts means it will probably continue. I'm hesitant to put him in my lineups until he makes it a trend, but the needle is definitely pointing upward.

This goes along with what I mentioned previously. The Raiders may have stumbled onto something here, and upsetting KC while putting up 31 pts means it will probably continue. I'm hesitant to put him in my lineups until he makes it a trend, but the needle is definitely pointing upward.

I think this is perfect for Crabtree.

Being bitter has nothing to do with his analysis.

Cooper was an early draft pick underperforming. You're either on 2 sides, either you believe he's not that good and the big game was an outlier, in which case you should sell high. If you believe this is more of what's to come then you hold.

I would definitely at least listen to offers if any come through. A 2nd good week in a row and i would definitely sell. Unless Crabtree gets hurt.

He's bitter about his loss.... said as much.

I have no one looking to trade for him. I've mentioned him but all are hesitant, as they should be. He's done very little and suddenly explodes for a huge game. The guy is a hold for whoever owns him right now.

Like others have said, the raiders may have found their mojo. Throwing down field is obviously better for Cooper, and it will open things up for Crabs too.

Has anyone seen him traded him post breakout? For what?

I thought about trading him, but since I got him the week before and fleeced somebody in the process, nobody would do it. Right now, I would only peg his value at the WR2 level, not sure you could get much more than that right now. If he has one more good week, it changes considerably.

I thought about trading him, but since I got him the week before and fleeced somebody in the process, nobody would do it. Right now, I would only peg his value at the WR2 level, not sure you could get much more than that right now. If he has one more good week, it changes considerably.

I agree, this reeks of 2013 TY Hilton... decent ending statline 1,100 and 5 TDs... unfortunately the bulk of it came in 3 games... a lot of 3 and 4 points stinkers...

that said, I think Amari's measurables are more impressive than TY

I agree, this reeks of 2013 TY Hilton... decent ending statline 1,100 and 5 TDs... unfortunately the bulk of it came in 3 games... a lot of 3 and 4 points stinkers...

that said, I think Amari's measurables are more impressive than TY

I'd say that reeks of Brandon Cook every year.

All I have to say about him is , do it again. Then Ill believe he may have a role. One game doesnt do it for me when he has sucked all year.

A guy who usually makes hasty decisions just traded Evans and Sanders for Buck Allen, Cooper and McKinnon, ppr.

Before you go sell Cooper....

From Rotoworld: Bills CB E.J. Gaines (hamstring) is out for Week 8 against the Raiders.

Gaines has seemingly been hurt most of the year but has been able to play through most nagging issues. It's a big loss for Buffalo's top-end pass defense. Gaines has yet to allow a touchdown, and quarterbacks have a 50.5 passer rating throwing into his coverage. Shareece Wright will see more snaps. It's a massive upgrade to Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and Derek Carr. Oct 27 - 10:43 AM

Before you go sell Cooper....

From Rotoworld: Bills CB E.J. Gaines (hamstring) is out for Week 8 against the Raiders.

Gaines has seemingly been hurt most of the year but has been able to play through most nagging issues. It's a big loss for Buffalo's top-end pass defense. Gaines has yet to allow a touchdown, and quarterbacks have a 50.5 passer rating throwing into his coverage. Shareece Wright will see more snaps. It's a massive upgrade to Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and Derek Carr. Oct 27 - 10:43 AM

Lol yikes.

I'm not sure if he's still hurting or not but Carr has looked awful since coming back from that back injury.

Crabs again serviceable. Cooper dud again. What's new?

Lol yikes.

I'm not sure if he's still hurting or not but Carr has looked awful since coming back from that back injury.

Crabs again serviceable. Cooper dud again. What's new?

:lol: :rolleyes:

Another wr3 ranking for this stud wr.