Sign in to follow this  
fantasy-guru

Romo Curse.....who to drop? WHIR

I thought I could make it through the season with Romo but now it appears that I may look to other options at QB. Alex Smith is available on waivers and seems to have a pretty good match-up. The problem lies is who to drop? Or do I just hope Romo continues to play? Standard PPR league, here are my options. Will help in return - leave a link. Thanks in advance.

Drop??? - Joseph Randle (purely a handcuff if Murray gets hurt)

- Davante Adams

- Montee Ball

- Brandon LaFell

- Michael Floyd

I drop Randall he has two tough games + bye so even with injury think they split carries with Dunbar... just a handcuff.

I did a similar thing had no backup waited... someone dropped Palmer during injury time got him for this week. Very few QBs that are injury proof I make it a point to have top flight QBs cause it is crippling to a team.

Alex is solid starter going forward so he helps Romo injury... Cam, RGIII, Romo are guys I strickly said to handcuff so if your going to have him you have to now.

I thought I could make it through the season with Romo but now it appears that I may look to other options at QB. Alex Smith is available on waivers and seems to have a pretty good match-up. The problem lies is who to drop? Or do I just hope Romo continues to play? Standard PPR league, here are my options. Will help in return - leave a link. Thanks in advance.

- Davante Adams

- Montee Ball

- Brandon LaFell

- Michael Floyd

From that list that you posted there is only one pick

Randle. You wont play him unless murray goes down and you probably wont start him then. The other guys at least have a little value.

- Davante Adams

- Montee Ball

- Brandon LaFell

- Michael Floyd

If it was me, I would drop Randle, Ball or Floyd, in that order. I'm not a big fan of handcuffing unless you have the starting power and bench space to do so. Ball is still expecting to miss some time and it sounds like when he comes back he won't be the featured back. Floyd is too inconsistent for me with a lot of weapons in San Diego. 0 receptions last week. Adams has been getting consistent targets the past few weeks, and LaFell is playing the most snaps out of all the WRs in New England. I'd drop Randle. After all, the player you pick might still be in the waivers by next week. Good luck!

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439802

Drop Ball. He did nothing when he had his chance and is now Hillman"s backup.

Don't drop Randle if you have Murray. You'll never forgive yourself if there's an injury. If you don't, go ahead.

Keep Floyd. He has a big upside, gets deep targets, and is a potential top 20 play every week.